New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 10:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sky
It wasnt Quiet when I left! ! I was racing bout 3 times a week b4 I left. so wit dat being said, not a nicca on these streets can fix they mouth and say I ran from a race. I dont need nobody to race, we **** wit Big Nuts racing. I aint neverback down r ran from no nicca! ! ! I aint scared 2 run nobody. Travis, Kedrick, Nor Hot Rod. U niccas bleed race gas just like me! ! ! I was even willing 2 run da white car (a couple years back)wit him on da nitrous and I was on da motor. So u tell me who scared! ! !
Not us, says Hit Squad Racing
n that,s on sum real nicca **** nothin but luv this way hommie we got cha back
Old 06-04-2011, 10:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Yall had to get 2 crews to come at us. Before then nothing was said. Its cool because when the Silver, White and Black one all touch down together its going to be something to see. Cause its gonna be quiet on the set AGAIN.
check this hot, we don,t need 2 crews to **** wit yall we r real nicca who **** wit each other on all levels that,s all, it,s bigger thin racin
Old 06-04-2011, 10:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shake em off
Coming to a street near you real soon
*** on down suge we waitin on u baby
Old 06-04-2011, 11:06 PM
11 Second Club

Props to my hommie Kedrick getting married today I enjoyed myself.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Yeah my time real short. I'm long overdue to be back out there
Old 06-05-2011, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

^ ooo **** now yall importing new fast *** car drivers ....lmao
Old 06-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Dont 4 get, Travis was rockin wit me and Brick b4 I left. when I came back all of a sudden he rockin wit Black Hole. . . . . so u tell me who teamin up on who? ? ? ? Big Mororsports & Hit Squad Racing
Sure you right sky y'all boyz was down like 4 flats tires but you no Travis wanted to travel and race and you and brick was just some locals niccas lmao just havin fun bra
Old 06-05-2011, 11:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Check out the vid GotHemi

http://www.youtube.com/user/smokinrt.../1/-cOHPMeIvb0
Old 06-05-2011, 01:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
It wasnt Quiet when I left! ! I was racing bout 3 times a week b4 I left. so wit dat being said, not a nicca on these streets can fix they mouth and say I ran from a race. I dont need nobody to race, we **** wit Big Nuts racing. I aint neverback down r ran from no nicca! ! ! I aint scared 2 run nobody. Travis, Kedrick, Nor Hot Rod. U niccas bleed race gas just like me! ! ! I was even willing 2 run da white car (a couple years back)wit him on da nitrous and I was on da motor. So u tell me who scared! ! !
Not us, says Hit Squad Racing
So tell me this. When you were here I was here also right. And any so called big dog that came to the city looking for a race because they felt it was easy pickings I stepped up. And any big dog in the city that would give me a race I got out there and put on. I ran any and everybody who would give me a race even race cars and never asked for ****. And why now do we still have to break our cars down to get a race. Get on the motor, give up something not happening anymore. And to that statement about him on the N20 and you on the motor. Why didn't that race happen I think it started when I started checking you for N20 in the parking lot and you know what happened from there. no race. So with that being said when everyone is up you have 4 for sure races. The fourth is Minnie. Who did you race by the way?
Old 06-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by clayz
Sure you right sky y'all boyz was down like 4 flats tires but you no Travis wanted to travel and race and you and brick was just some locals niccas lmao just havin fun bra
WE DONT HAVE TO CHASE MONEY CLAY IT COMES TO US HIT SQUAD
Old 06-05-2011, 01:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
check this hot, we don,t need 2 crews to **** wit yall we r real nicca who **** wit each other on all levels that,s all, it,s bigger thin racin
bodie everybody got other level **** going on and thats real Nicca ****.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eastbeast
WE DONT HAVE TO CHASE MONEY CLAY IT COMES TO US HIT SQUAD
Its not called chasing money cause we all have jobs and side hustles its called taking the show on the road if you can't get any head up races at home. Since we enjoy racing we find where they are Street Hustling and get in on the action. Who doesn't like to have fun and have the chance to make money while doing it.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shake em off
Coming to a street near you real soon
You in the building.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:13 PM
TECH Regular

some people might think im trippin like RED on friday goin **** with deebo but i want my bike back..lol "ay travis lets cut dem hoes loose on the motor when it dry up.i know u got n20 stuff so that should put u in my bracket and some others bracket......so what it do...3rd week of the "lets get the streets back poppin tour" another KL production...
Old 06-05-2011, 02:22 PM
12 Second Club

Not going on motor with my set up now. If I go on the motor with u imma have to go on motor with everybody else right so imma stick to my set up and spray it. Yall please dont make me spend money to get back on the motor.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:23 PM
12 Second Club

Imma spend the money and no body gonna race me if a ***** wanna get on the motor speak now. Lock money up with no refunds and let's get it on
Old 06-05-2011, 02:41 PM
TECH Regular

but check it out T..i cant get on your level, u on the next level,but since u done made changes that brought u around my level, so that should be grounds fa action..we both around or close to the same level im guessing can i get AMEN"...from anyone if they thing im rite...,but if u go completley change back up then u rite back outta the league..but as of now while u in the league on the motor im tryna bake sum cheeks!!!!so wuzapm T,u been kickin my *** fa a minute nah the least u could do is cut loose wit ol KL lil vette vette!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
Not going on motor with my set up now. If I go on the motor with u imma have to go on motor with everybody else right so imma stick to my set up and spray it. Yall please dont make me spend money to get back on the motor.
guess wat travis there a lot of ppl won,t dem cheeks on the motor
Old 06-05-2011, 03:12 PM
On The Tree

Default To clear the air

WHEN THE SILVER BITCH TOUCHDOWN NOBODY IS EXCLUDED. FROM DINKY,HIT SQUAD, K.L MSP, B NUTS RACING AND ANY OTHER CAMP THAT WANTS SOME. ALL OUT NO BEGGING OFF THE LIGHT. FROM YALL BIGGEST CAR TO THE SMALLEST ON THE STREET. AND YALL KNOW ME, YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE ME BUT YOU KNOW WHEN I SAY IT I'M GONNA DO IT. YALL WANNA RUN LIL CARS I'M TUNING HOPING TO WIN JUST TO SAY YOU BEAT ME. ONCE THE TUNE IS COMPLETED ON THE N20 YALL WANNA RUN MOTOR HA HA. YALL KNOW I **** WITH N20 motors .(MONTE) BUT TRYING TO BE A SPORT ABOUT IT AND DO SOME MOTOR RACING AINT GETTING ME ANYWHERE. BEAT THAT SILVER BITCH THEN YOU BEAT ME WITH ALL THAT SAID BODIE TIGHTEN YOUR DRAWZ UP CAUSE I'M STILL GONNA WHOOP YOU WITH THE MONTE THEN TAN THAT *** WITH THE GORILLA

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 06-05-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 03:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
WHEN THE SILVER BITCH TOUCHDOWN NOBODY IS EXCLUDED. FROM DINKY,HIT SQUAD, K.L MSP, B NUTS RACING AND ANY OTHER CAMP THAT WANTS SOME. ALL OUT NO BEGGING OFF THE LIGHT. FROM YALL BIGGEST CAR TO THE SMALLEST ON THE STREET. AND YALL KNOW ME, YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE ME BUT YOU KNOW WHEN I SAY IT I'M GONNA DO IT. YALL WANNA RUN LIL CARS I'M TUNING HOPING TO WIN JUST TO SAY YOU BEAT ME. ONCE THE TUNE IS COMPLETED ON THE N20 YALL WANNA RUN MOTOR HA HA. YALL KNOW I **** WITH N20 motors .(MONTE) BUT TRYING TO BE A SPORT ABOUT IT AND DO SOME MOTOR RACING AINT GETTING ME ANYWHERE. BEAT THAT SILVER BITCH THEN YOU BEAT ME WITH ALL THAT SAID BODIE TIGHTEN YOUR DRAWZ UP CAUSE I'M STILL GONNA WHOOP YOU WITH THE MONTE THEN TAN THAT *** WITH THE GORILLA
lmao hot rod y u ****** wit me so hard i aint tell u nothin lol

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix