New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 10:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mo load dat clip (N20) and come holla at me with the Monte. We can have a lil fun. I know you out the Monte league but we'll try you. It's against my Religion but we can do it at the Track. Lets get it popping what you say. Kenneth you too since you got that banger on there now. Once the red Monte clear up his issues we can get it in also. We aint singing any COOM BA-YA and holding hands over here.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Mo load dat clip (N20) and come holla at me with the Monte. We can have a lil fun. I know you out the Monte league but we'll try you. It's against my Religion but we can do it at the Track. Lets get it popping what you say. Kenneth you too since you got that banger on there now. Once the red Monte clear up his issues we can get it in also. We aint singing any COOM BA-YA and holding hands over here.
So no more streets for u HOTTT!!!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 12:03 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sky
Da game then got phoney, down here errybody holdin hands. Smh
Thats what I been saying. The intimidator boy called me saying he cant get no race then I talk to you moe and you said brick hot and ready then next thing you know I get a phone call dude talking bout brick said he aint say that and this and that! Man **** all that punk *** **** and cut loose man. We got all these race cars out here and everybody scared! Before me and bo ming ran I was str8 out there on sundays making passes for FREE so if anybody say something bout I dont cut loose they can suck nuts cause I aint bout holding a ***** hand. And str8 up who every dont like how Im coming line they **** up when I touch back down **** all that my momma know his momma and we go to the same church and me and him cool and we aint got no beef **** and just ******* race man! You dont have to hate someone to race them. If anybody got something to tell me bout anything im saying call my phone cause my number aint hard to find! This thread should be called new orleans street racing united cause everybody holding hands! And if you know you dont fall in this bracket sit the **** down and let the ones who this for soak it up cause its the truth!
Old 08-23-2011, 12:19 AM
12 Second Club

im comming real soon
Old 08-23-2011, 12:20 AM
12 Second Club

we gon touch down on the motor with my car so get ready cause here we come. yall asked for it so here it come
Old 08-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Teching In

I'm coming real soon
Old 08-23-2011, 12:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Last but definitely not least , I'm comin back too , an sooner than you can possibly imagine .
Old 08-23-2011, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
So no more streets for u HOTTT!!!!!
Never dat Pimp. You know how it goes down. All it takes is a call and if I'm here and ready IT'S ON.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Thats what I been saying. The intimidator boy called me saying he cant get no race then I talk to you moe and you said brick hot and ready then next thing you know I get a phone call dude talking bout brick said he aint say that and this and that! Man **** all that punk *** **** and cut loose man. We got all these race cars out here and everybody scared! Before me and bo ming ran I was str8 out there on sundays making passes for FREE so if anybody say something bout I dont cut loose they can suck nuts cause I aint bout holding a ***** hand. And str8 up who every dont like how Im coming line they **** up when I touch back down **** all that my momma know his momma and we go to the same church and me and him cool and we aint got no beef **** and just ******* race man! You dont have to hate someone to race them. If anybody got something to tell me bout anything im saying call my phone cause my number aint hard to find! This thread should be called new orleans street racing united cause everybody holding hands! And if you know you dont fall in this bracket sit the **** down and let the ones who this for soak it up cause its the truth!
Old 08-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Teching In

look like tha first mexico rd will b finish n a min
Old 08-23-2011, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

thats what i been saying. The intimidator boy called me saying he cant get no race then i talk to you moe and you said brick hot and ready then next thing you know i get a phone call dude talking bout brick said he aint say that and this and that! Man **** all that punk *** **** and cut loose man. We got all these race cars out here and everybody scared! Before me and bo ming ran i was str8 out there on sundays making passes for free so if anybody say something bout i dont cut loose they can suck nuts cause i aint bout holding a ***** hand. And str8 up who every dont like how im coming line they **** up when i touch back down **** all that my momma know his momma and we go to the same church and me and him cool and we aint got no beef **** and just ******* race man! You dont have to hate someone to race them. If anybody got something to tell me bout anything im saying call my phone cause my number aint hard to find! This thread should be called new orleans street racing united cause everybody holding hands! And if you know you dont fall in this bracket sit the **** down and let the ones who this for soak it up cause its the truth!
dere he iiiiiiiiiiis
Old 08-23-2011, 05:35 PM
On The Tree

Default Who want what on da gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWg10RoGeFg

NA RUN TELL DAT

Take it to da streets and for you MO you said we gotta do it at the track cuz the Monte made a lil move on the street. Problem solved but if you need the track for safety lets get it. You the only one with that privledge WE OUT HERE WHEN YOU NEED IT

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 08-23-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Teching In

Real **** B
Old 08-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Teching In

ya and if ****** stop runnin to other ****** to pick up they slack my dawg called yo phone for yo car now with that being said line up or shut up.... INTIMIDATOR RACING
Old 08-23-2011, 07:46 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWg10RoGeFg

NA RUN TELL DAT

Take it to da streets and for you MO you said we gotta do it at the track cuz the Monte made a lil move on the street. Problem solved but if you need the track for safety lets get it. You the only one with that privledge WE OUT HERE WHEN YOU NEED IT
U got da Hot Rod, we will hook up @ da track
Old 08-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kj the great

ya and if ****** stop runnin to other ****** to pick up they slack my dawg called yo phone for yo car now with that being said line up or shut up.... INTIMIDATOR RACING
WHO THE **** are you? I can answer that NOBODY! NOBODY knows you Lil daddy stay in your place and get your stock car running before you come stepping to people like me. To get your lil *** str8 kam never called for me dude in fact I begged him to give me his word that he will race me when I come back out but he couldnt so what that being said you are none of your people can **** with me. No beef with you kam but you need to keep your lil buddies updated cause you know and I know you dont want no trouble with me!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Teching In

LOOK HERE ITS ALL WAYS SOMBODY THAT DONT HAVE A CAR TO TALK DA MOST ****. I DONT HAVE TO RACE HIM CAUSE U SAD SO I NO U WONT TO SEE DAT SILVER THANG CUT LOSE SO BAD U CAN TASTE IT BUT GUESS WHAT BRING UR CAR AN UR GIECO / ALLSTATE/ PROGRESSIVE MONEY WITH YOUR CAR AN IM GONE CUT DAT BITCH LOOSE ON U POTNAAAA RUN AN TELL DAT. O YA U GOT ANYBODY WANT TO DO SUMTHING TONIGHT I STAY READY IT WHATEVER. WE CAN RUN 1 2 3 4 5 6 N DA MORNING IT DONT MATTER IM MA OWN BOSS I HAVE NO JOB TO GO TO
Old 08-23-2011, 10:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by eastbeast
LOOK HERE ITS ALL WAYS SOMBODY THAT DONT HAVE A CAR TO TALK DA MOST ****. I DONT HAVE TO RACE HIM CAUSE U SAD SO I NO U WONT TO SEE DAT SILVER THANG CUT LOSE SO BAD U CAN TASTE IT BUT GUESS WHAT BRING UR CAR AN UR GIECO / ALLSTATE/ PROGRESSIVE MONEY WITH YOUR CAR AN IM GONE CUT DAT BITCH LOOSE ON U POTNAAAA RUN AN TELL DAT. O YA U GOT ANYBODY WANT TO DO SUMTHING TONIGHT I STAY READY IT WHATEVER. WE CAN RUN 1 2 3 4 5 6 N DA MORNING IT DONT MATTER IM MA OWN BOSS I HAVE NO JOB TO GO TO
let me tell you something brick i dont give a **** about seeing your car run the reason why I called moe for you is because everybody else thats in kam class is down, i been told you your **** run. I aint said **** about you but one thing we all know money aint a ******* problem dude so when I do touch down we can tangle the same day dude. You phony for getting on tech with that bullshit like i was running your name on this bitch or something ***** you know my ******* number that **** wasnt even for me and you but im going to ****** all the paint off your **** ***** believe that! you gonna be having nightmares bout me son!
Old 08-23-2011, 10:25 PM
sky
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=bowman2005;15305740]let me tell you something brick i dont give a **** about seeing your car run the reason why I called moe for you is because everybody else thats in kam class is down, i been told you your **** run. I aint said **** about you but one thing we all know money aint a ******* problem dude so when I do touch down we can tangle the same day dude. You phony for getting on tech with that bullshit like i was running your name on this bitch or something ***** you know my ******* number that **** wasnt even for me and you but im going to ****** all the paint off your **** ***** believe that! you gonna be having nightmares bout me son![/QU
Nah dis is greasy talk! ! ! Let da racing begain! ! !
Old 08-23-2011, 11:03 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=sky;15305823]
let me tell you something brick i dont give a **** about seeing your car run the reason why I called moe for you is because everybody else thats in kam class is down, i been told you your **** run. I aint said **** about you but one thing we all know money aint a ******* problem dude so when I do touch down we can tangle the same day dude. You phony for getting on tech with that bullshit like i was running your name on this bitch or something ***** you know my ******* number that **** wasnt even for me and you but im going to ****** all the paint off your **** ***** believe that! you gonna be having nightmares bout me son![/QU
Nah dis is greasy talk! ! ! Let da racing begain! ! !
Yeah you right moe cause I need some paint on the Monte and I like that color you got so I'm gonna pull it off you at the track and put it on the Monte. lol. me and you alright but we gonna get it in keep it racing yall. It will be some good ones.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix