New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 02:49 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
kh504, quews6lime, hnaskoct, ddcook07, 30th anv t/a, bowman2005. there always the same ones bored when there's other than there lil races on the greasy. i'm the muthafucker that you all really don't wanna here from because of the fact i'm a bad man. i can run 150+ with a ******* 3600lb dragradial streetcar. i've never said **** to any of you. this has always been about hotrod and travis. ****, the race would have taken place along time ago if i kept it a secret about what my car run. all the hate from the slow cars, but let me and travis or hotrod really put on a race at the street or track and see who all break there neck trying to see it. i got my message sent to the right people. **** this section and anybody that don't like me. if you do see me, do what the **** you feel..........i'm going to do you a favor and stay out this section. i want be missing ****, i'm winning in every way.
Do what you want but don't get all pussyhurt when you come on here acting like a dumbass and then don't do anything.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Ima show you who got da badest Zo6 in da city, Just sit back and take notes! ! ! Ima show U who cant drive! ! ! And all I ask is. . . . after da race, just give me my props! ! ! Oh yea, and my $money$ Jtfo
Man look you don't have a chance with you in driver seat in your car or that Z06. I'm coming off my BYE week, 8 - 0 start coming for that second half of the season.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
ha leon i won 200 betting wit u that nite win u beat rob but when u race my dog MOE i.m betting the house wit him baby
You must not know how to gamble cause you win big when the odds are higher kid. Right now Moe is the favor but you better let ya money ride with BLKBTCH if you knew what was good for ya. When you lose ya house come holla at me I got a 3 bedroom for rent...
Old 12-14-2011, 05:47 AM
Teching In

kh504, quews6lime, hnaskoct, ddcook07, 30th anv t/a, bowman2005. there always the same ones bored when there's other than there lil races on the greasy. i'm the muthafucker that you all really don't wanna here from because of the fact i'm a bad man. i can run 150+ with a ******* 3600lb dragradial streetcar. i've never said **** to any of you. this has always been about hotrod and travis. ****, the race would have taken place along time ago if i kept it a secret about what my car run. all the hate from the slow cars, but let me and travis or hotrod really put on a race at the street or track and see who all break there neck trying to see it. i got my message sent to the right people. **** this section and anybody that don't like me. if you do see me, do what the **** you feel..........i'm going to do you a favor and stay out this section. i want be missing ****, i'm winning in every way.
This dude ain't bout no racing... He don't even have a fuckn car to race!!! Mr408 is a kid jacking off behind a screen name and a picture off a poster as his Avatar. All that **** talking fa 2 years... Oh and posting up videos of another ***** car THAT AIN'T YO ****. ALLEN DON'T KNOW THE HELL YOU IS. WHAT HIS PERSONAL CELL NUMBER I TALK TO HIM ON A REGULAR.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Launching!

First of all dude I dont know you and you dont know me so there is no reason for me to dislike you or hate on you. Second of all those names you just named are some of the biggest street racers that we have in the city so we just saying that with all the talking it should have been a race by now. Third of all at least four of those six cars you called 11 and 12 second are 10 second cars
Old 12-14-2011, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

COREY!!!!!!!!THE NAME OF THIS SITE IS CALLED NEW ORLEANSGREASY TALK. SO IF U DON.T LIKE WAT U HEAR R SEE STAY N YOUR CIRCLE baton rouge.N WE NEVER SAID WE DON.T LIKE U. BUT FUCKKKKKKKKU 2 N THAT.S FROM ALL OF US ON DA REAL N MY (BOWDIE VOICE)
Old 12-14-2011, 10:28 AM
TECH Regular

LOL...tech got a 7-8 second section on hea sum wea..they talk about track strips,drag times , dyno numbers,roll cages,wheelie bars,and trailer cars on there..dis da streets wea we race then go ride round the city after without fouling the plugs after 3 miles of driving..lol
Old 12-14-2011, 10:59 AM
TECH Regular

COREY!!!!!!!!THE NAME OF THIS SITE IS CALLED NEW ORLEANSGREASY TALK. SO IF U DON.T LIKE WAT U HEAR R SEE STAY N YOUR CIRCLE baton rouge.N WE NEVER SAID WE DON.T LIKE U. BUT FUCKKKKKKKKU 2 N THAT.S FROM ALL OF US ON DA REAL N MY (BOWDIE VOICE)
dere he iiiiissss, lmao
Old 12-14-2011, 11:01 AM
TECH Regular

g8 were that 4door sleeper at. u n Q should be a good race
Still getting the trans fixed. They fucked it up on the rebuild and gotta do it over, but if Que wanna gimme something with this Impala we can line em up lol.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:10 AM
TECH Regular

Hey bruh, I'm just going by what I've seen the past few years. It is what it is. BJ pulled your card and you backed down. He found somebody for you that was a DD street car and you then threw a red flag about the spot. Hammond Boys and MS Boys, and some FL ppl came down and raced w/o issue at either spot so I don't see what was the big issue with you. Now, I might not have a 9-sec f-body, but if yall got a G8 up there, once this trans is rebuilt, I'M READY.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

I bet one million penny's when i come out there will be no one around , watch all this action in here ,
Old 12-14-2011, 11:32 AM
12 Second Club

LMAO. You dont understand in my bernie mac voice
Old 12-14-2011, 11:49 AM
On The Tree

g8 were that 4door sleeper at. u n Q should be a good race
I'm bout that
Old 12-14-2011, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MR427
You must not know how to gamble cause you win big when the odds are higher kid. Right now Moe is the favor but you better let ya money ride with BLKBTCH if you knew what was good for ya. When you lose ya house come holla at me I got a 3 bedroom for rent...
LMFAO:fu nny:
Old 12-14-2011, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

Some great **** here
Old 12-14-2011, 03:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

They have a blue Ta that's gonna be out there next time , can y'all believe the dude is a Midget ?
Old 12-15-2011, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
They have a blue Ta that's gonna be out there next time , can y'all believe the dude is a Midget ?
Weight reduction
Old 12-15-2011, 08:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Roger Z06
Weight reduction
LM AOO Huh brah .
Old 12-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Teching In

Lmaooo dere he isssssss....I second that
Old 12-15-2011, 05:28 PM
9 Second Club

Default This tha deal

I was not going to bore you boys with my **** anymore. Got a phone call from Redell about what was said on this site. Bodie, it don't have to be any of the foolishness. You don't know me, I don't know you. We will be bring the g-body, my firebird, Redell and a camaro to new Orleans next week. I want to know by Monday if Travis or any of you are up and running. If the races have not happen because of me not coming down there, guess what? I'm coming......I'm bring a team of cars and we are not spotting or unhooking. I need a concrete road for this to happen.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix