New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 09:27 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is how i feel. If a person have plexyglass windows in their car and cant get a inspection sticker its a race car.

why a person have to lock up money to set up a race thats hoe ****. Bring that bitch to to the spot and its on.

I can believe you gon tell me its just like me car
I have stock windows and all power he dont
i have stock arms and kmemeber he dont
i have leather seat in the car he have a kirkley

THis is some bullshit bra i tell you i am about level 10 grease. I am so pissed of cause a person want to se me lose so bad he gonna bring a true race car to race me. Pete when you get ya car i want to be the 1st person on the list to race you. you pull some entire hoe ****. i am tired of being mr nice guy so i the person you are talking about wanna race me tell him to GIve me the hit have two races.

1 ON THE MOTOR AND LETS SEE WHO IS THE FASTEST
2 ON THE JUICE AND GO HEADS UP 1 KIT
3 ON THE JUICE AND GIVE ME THE HIT AND HE RUN ALL OUT
4 DONT ******* RACE ME AT ALL
5 OPTION 1 2 and 3

this bullshit have to stop and them people be on earhart so thats a no go there and as soon as it gets dry and i finish doing what hotrod told me to then its on hommie.

and who is the person to come new to the race seen and have his pick and chooses what the **** is wrong with him. he want to race me then he come to my spot and beat me and if he do beat me (which i think he is) i will try and run him because i DONT BACK DOWN, like the westbank boys do QUICK TO BACK DOWN. Around here in eastern they call this here, a little *****, puss, puss playa (quote off of FRIDAY) so tell him he got his self a race bring it from where ever he bringing it from and its on.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Launching!

I guess dude didnt take a bath last night cuz he still greasy on this nice saturday morning! lol do yo thing bra!
Old 09-12-2009, 12:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
this is what i said To all them options **** HIM
run me head up 500 all motor then 1000 all juice **** u got plexyglass windows and **** whoever u r. and i can get the hit u gotva race car **** locking money up thats hoe **** bring that bitch on haynes and i will show u my sport
this is how i feel. If a person have plexyglass windows in their car and cant get a inspection sticker its a race car.

why a person have to lock up money to set up a race thats hoe ****. Bring that bitch to to the spot and its on.

THis is some bullshit bra i tell you i am about level 10 grease. I am so pissed of cause a person want to se me lose so bad he gonna bring a true race car to race me. Pete when you get ya car i want to be the 1st person on the list to race you. you pull some entire hoe ****. i am tired of being mr nice guy so i the person you are talking about wanna race me tell him to GIve me the hit have two races.

5 OPTION 1 2 and 3

this bullshit have to stop and them people be on earhart so thats a no go there and as soon as it gets dry and i finish doing what hotrod told me to then its on hommie.

and who is the person to come new to the race seen and have his pick and chooses what the **** is wrong with him. he want to race me then he come to my spot and beat me and if he do beat me (which i think he is) i will try and run him because i DONT BACK DOWN, like the westbank boys do QUICK TO BACK DOWN. Around here in eastern they call this here, a little *****, puss, puss playa (quote off of FRIDAY) so tell him he got his self a race bring it from where ever he bringing it from and its on.
This a nice little speech.
im still on level 4 bo i am going to stay with a kool head thats the main key to this game for me stay in control.
1st you are oo your own with the **** a this man ****.
2 you thinks its ok for your car to be lighter then everyone you race and now we have a car thats in your class maybe 20lbs lighter if that and you cry wolf
3rd you have no options there is no more raceing its all over nah this man said" if you think you that much of a outlaw or a ******* head busa keep bumping ya gums and make him come out."
4th like i told ya bo keep it raceing you cant tell a man **** him and dont be bout whateva can happen.
when you ready to hit UPT just make it known on this site you aint got to tell me.im just the driver.
5th All that sporty **** lmao suite yaself bo imma spare ya on this one.
get you some races with ya big motor and holla at me when you ready to step up ya game. yeah i can talk like that bo i got the juice now!!
Old 09-12-2009, 01:05 PM
12 Second Club

all i wanna know is how whoever it is gonna tell me when and where to race my car he wanna race me come to my territory. point blank i dont wanna race him he wanna race me
Old 09-12-2009, 01:09 PM
12 Second Club

if u think i got a big motor then thanks for the compliment
Old 09-12-2009, 01:14 PM
12 Second Club

when do he wanna race me heads up on the motor and on the juice
Old 09-12-2009, 01:19 PM
11 Second Club

well bo untill you travel more then 2 miles its clear you have a full blown race car trying to bait these true ls1 cars in. hey what ever works for ya all i know is when im ready you will not win
Old 09-12-2009, 01:31 PM
11 Second Club

when do he wanna race me heads up on the motor and on the juice
just stop fooling yaself aint no race ga happen. if you that ready there are people on ya list you can race now since you can spray now
Old 09-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Launching!

Please refer to post # 1211
Old 09-12-2009, 01:36 PM
12 Second Club

let me ask u something if we all race on over here and just because i stay at where we race at makes me say i have a dam race car. wow. so if we go race on lafiete and you stay around the corner and that is where we all race at on lafiete then you have a race car. get outta here with that ****.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

post 1211 is about to be some other ****. i wanna see who is gonna step up and race me wtf do yall want me to drive to up town and drive back to the east on the interstate
Old 09-12-2009, 01:43 PM
12 Second Club

when do yall wanna do that today in the rain ok cool when do you want me to take my slicks off and hop on the interstate and drive got dam all i want to say is if dude wanna race me come to the spot where we all race at and lets get it on. All you have to do is set up a date and we can make something shake
Old 09-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Launching!

Ummmm, Travose21, Im gonna need to see you in my office. P/M me ASAP got some disturbing news.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Staging Lane

Im in da building
Old 09-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Launching!

Well get to talkin greasy then!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Launching!

PM replied, Travose21

P.S. use the p/m cuz that other thing you sent, anyone can read it on my profile. P.M. only
Old 09-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Teching In

5 OPTION 1 2 and 3

Ice, I'm telling you from experience....you better make damn sure that you lock the money up ahead of time and have someone that is objective to hold the money. Otherwise you or whoever may never get paid.

Also, as far as that westbank BS goes....aint nobody on the westbank backing down from a crybaby. There are several clicks over here that can take it to you. Don't name the whole westbank when your beefin with just one person.
AGAIN....
My advice to anyone who mixes it up with that fool is to lock the money and let a third party hold the cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1fastxz
when ever you bring that car back down here, make shore you line it up next to me
I have been waiting a long time to get a race out of that car.
Man....... just leave that vette alone. You cant beat that car!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:30 PM
12 Second Club

Man d u do anything to win u know u sprayed me so unhook the bottle and lets get it on
Old 09-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Launching!

Check yo p/m's chief

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix