New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 03:07 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mr.2
who are the top contenders in the n.o. As of right now?
Plz list yall top five fastest racers in new orleans ?

1.rob(talon)(turbo) and (nos)
2.magic(19?? B.c.)(camaro)nos)
3.elmo(2007 vette)nos)
4.travis(formula 1)nos,helium,jet fuel,r134a,kerosene,flux capacitors. <lol
5.?????????

Just a guess.list your opinion.(top 5)

thats some funny **** right there
Old 03-28-2012, 03:10 PM
12 Second Club

Smile

Originally Posted by mr.2
i know harry aint on the list. I just wanted to hear your guys opinion on who is the top five. Slowness belive me one of this guys would love to get in yo bank account no pin needed just ask them.

All i was asking is what do yall think is the top fastest contenders in the n.o. My opinion is rob/magic is tied, moe is right behind and travis is in purgetory. But because of a technicality(travis and magic). And magic is still undefeated. So only one way to settle this who willing to knock who off first?

You have to start some where. Even in mortal kombat you dont start off fighing shao kahn you fight liu kang first. So who the **** is liu kang and who is shao kahn.

And i know you ****** got cheat codes to skip to the top (abacabb)nos).
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
funny ****
Old 03-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
thats some funny **** right there
lmao it is funny.... i still would like to be removed from the list.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:13 PM
Teching In

hey sky.... do u wanna put this ***** slowness on blast or would u like me to do the honors first?
Old 03-28-2012, 03:20 PM
12 Second Club

YEAH I WONT BE READY. CAR IS AT THE SHOP AND IM NOT PULLING IT OUT TILL IM 100% I GOT THE SMALLEST MOTOR OUT OF ALL YALL. and MOE IMMA SHOW YOU. I LIKE TO SEE YOU PUMPING ALL THE BATTLE FLUID. I GOTTA COME CORRECT TO MESS WITH YALL BIG DOGS. ALL MY **** OUTDATED. I GOTTA KNOCK THE NEW MEMBER OF THE HIT SQUAD{THEY CALL HIM THE WRENCH MAN KL} HE GONNA TELL EVERYBODY HE GONNA WHIP ME(TRAVIS) AND KED(BRAND NEW SS CAMARO WITH THE NOS PACKAGE). SO WITH THAT BEING SAID KL FIX YA BACK BUMPER AND WHEN YOU FINISH I SHOULD BE FINISH AND IMMA PUNISH U (KL) AND THE YELLOW VETTE AND HIS SILVER TRANS AM ALL IN ONE NIGHT............................................. .......................... AND FA YOU ROB BE READY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGRiOQu2rkA
Old 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Teching In

awwwww ****!!! Travis don called my name. Say son no disrespect i gotta lotta respect for you. I seen u knock off alot of ****** out of town that's dun came on trailers and errr thing. But look ima handle mine with my lil motor and snail hanging off the front!!! So when u ready no backing down on this end! Im bout mine son! Lets send them bitches threw there and see who comes threw! word on the street is u coming out with vette top end. But vettes can catch what street bikes trap!!!!!!
And dont forget, Im shifting my ****!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK-9h4SzFqM
Old 03-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Teching In

boy when this black thang finally come all the way threw ***** need to have this playing
****** saying rob aint beat nobody... ****** saying rob aint never come threw... ****** saying rob car dont trap.. ****** saying rob car dont leave that hard.... man **** all that when the bitch do come threw juss call it "extraordinary"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmZ9zKk1ZLM
Old 03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
12 Second Club

hahahahaha im comming out with a vette top half. lmao. how imma put a vette top half on a ls1 punched out to a 408....... and i wonder who told you that one
Old 03-28-2012, 04:23 PM
TECH Regular

^^^ He said top end (mph)
Old 03-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ddcook07
^^^ He said top end (mph)
thanx for the clarification. i know a lil something even though im from the import world.
u wanna try and get some that money back u lost on crew chief no driving ***?

Last edited by 504talon; 03-28-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Teching In

whats up sky we good for tonight??? i need a lil heads up so i can put my mtr plugs in and un hook.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:38 PM

I want somma that Mr.2 Race Me!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:39 PM
12 Second Club

if he said i comming out with a vette top end that means i am putting a vette top end on my car correct. all im doing is some adjustments
Old 03-28-2012, 04:54 PM

Adjustments huh... I cant wait... travis u kno u my nigg huh ??? All Homo
Old 03-28-2012, 04:55 PM

ROB u can put n Mrt plugs, ddt plugs, Ls1 plugs, Zo6 plugs, u stillcant beat Chadd Mr.2!!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 504talon
hey sky.... do u wanna put this ***** slowness on blast or would u like me to do the honors first?
Put what on blast homie? How you and ya boy tryin to claim we got a race car just cause we dont wanna unstrap it and drive it around the whole city before makin a hit. I told YOU we wanted to **** with you since everybody out there seem to wanna claim cant nothin **** with your car in the street. All i was doin was ****** with you, but you gettin heated with it and start throwin other people at me like Moe and i told you we aint wanna go after his Vette, yet you put him on deck and called me anyway. I told yall we would bring the car out, let yall look it over all ya want and if ya feel confident in running it, we could lock something in, if not then so be it. But i aint trippin. Then you get mad cause i told ya i had a stack i would bet with Magic sunday night, but i aint bet it since he wasnt driving, i just gambled a $100 and had another $400 up for my partnas that wasnt able to come out that wanted to put their money up on magics car. Now you want me to lock in that stack when the car sat on the chip for 600ft on the dope...got me fucked up, aint no tellin what could be hurt in that motor so aint no way im bettin a stack up on the side on it without knowing the car is 110%, and i dont **** with that crew like that to know what state the car is in.

Me and you is cool...and like i told ya BEFORE, i'll stick **** with side bettin on your car in races i like it on, just like when you ran blkbtch... i aint part of neither of yall's crews so i took a gamble on the car i felt was gonna go through first, like i do every night im out there. I won money off the vette runnin the white camaro the other night, but that dont mean im gonna bet with it against your car too.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:24 PM

Default Dam Slowness

Sounds like u use to be a a Professional Baseball player for A womens League. Why u CATCHING FEELINGS SLOWNESS. just bring your car out there and **** this ****** up. I betting on Talon (personally).
PHP Code:

Old 03-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
if he said i comming out with a vette top end that means i am putting a vette top end on my car correct. all im doing is some adjustments
M.p.h. ....trap speed...
Not vette heads...
Old 03-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
Put what on blast homie? How you and ya boy tryin to claim we got a race car just cause we dont wanna unstrap it and drive it around the whole city before makin a hit. I told YOU we wanted to **** with you since everybody out there seem to wanna claim cant nothin **** with your car in the street. All i was doin was ****** with you, but you gettin heated with it and start throwin other people at me like Moe and i told you we aint wanna go after his Vette, yet you put him on deck and called me anyway. I told yall we would bring the car out, let yall look it over all ya want and if ya feel confident in running it, we could lock something in, if not then so be it. But i aint trippin. Then you get mad cause i told ya i had a stack i would bet with Magic sunday night, but i aint bet it since he wasnt driving, i just gambled a $100 and had another $400 up for my partnas that wasnt able to come out that wanted to put their money up on magics car. Now you want me to lock in that stack when the car sat on the chip for 600ft on the dope...got me fucked up, aint no tellin what could be hurt in that motor so aint no way im bettin a stack up on the side on it without knowing the car is 110%, and i dont **** with that crew like that to know what state the car is in.

Me and you is cool...and like i told ya BEFORE, i'll stick **** with side bettin on your car in races i like it on, just like when you ran blkbtch... i aint part of neither of yall's crews so i took a gamble on the car i felt was gonna go through first, like i do every night im out there. I won money off the vette runnin the white camaro the other night, but that dont mean im gonna bet with it against your car too.
Be careful whos names u throw around. We good on this end but u unstrap off a trailer u need to tryn to give me something. Ima street car over 3000lbs with a lil 4 cly. And no one got mad. Us black people juss show our emptions. No one was mad with u
Old 03-28-2012, 05:48 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Hit Squad Moe Jeezy (Big Bird C6) VS. 504 Talon 7:00 @ da pad. Battle of da big dogs! ! !

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix