New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 10:35 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default real talk

the race is saturday. you boys know about the event. i'm the big mouth that yall wanna shut-up. i will be in the building. give me a name or 2 of anybody that can shut me up. the reason i get so much bullshit is because nobody in here wants to give me credit. last time ronald had this event, i was the baddest f-body on the property. all those cars from new orleans and nobody would do **** but come look at the car. i say it time and time again, travis and a few others no what time it is, but i shouldn't be getting in pissing battles with these nobodys. everytime i post about racing somebody, you got the slower people bashing and doubting what i'm going to do. i don't have to prove **** to any of you. my car has proven that its one bad bitch..........
Old 04-17-2012, 10:38 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Travose21
imma run you head up even though i know im not gon win lol
travis, you and i are good playboy. you already know what's up , just trying to have some fun........
Old 04-17-2012, 10:40 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ddcook07
Man, I don't know why yall entertain that dude. That man ain't coming to the track and he ain't giving up no 5-7 cars, BUT if he do Imma go ahead slide my $500 with that import.
for a reasonable price, what do you need?
Old 04-17-2012, 10:42 AM
9 Second Club

Default ditto

Originally Posted by STOCK2010SS
say rob man tha dude juss fat mouthn, rob **** tha hit take tha 8 and yall leave on a light since he scared of a mutherfuckin import, ***** let a import punk him.lmao
for that $500, what do you need?
Old 04-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Give tha man tha 7 n tha hit and tha same pot ****, u said u got all tha side bets covered plus tha pot right, so walk it like u talk it
Old 04-17-2012, 11:04 AM
9 Second Club

Default funny **** here

a ******* ls website, and you boys got a import sliding his fingering back in forward in yall ***.......that boy's not fast, he only won because of him dead hooking. every race he lost, he said it was because of dirt on the road or other crazy issues. notice all the killer streetcars down yall way. if they were cars that dead hook, they could not be beat. look at hotrod, tote the wheels on the street. look at travis, that boy rips the pavement when he leave. the fastest muthafucker on the street is the all wheel drive truck, he don't spin at all. what i'm saying is, street racings not about power, it's about being consistant. my car's not consistant on the street. so don't call me a fake *** racer because i know my car.........
Old 04-17-2012, 11:06 AM
9 Second Club

Give tha man tha 7 n tha hit and tha same pot ****, u said u got all tha side bets covered plus tha pot right, so walk it like u talk it
will roll the dice for $2000
Old 04-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Teching In

Arrow

Originally Posted by 408lq9
i will be at the track for sure. if he want 7 and the hit, he can get it. but it's only going to be for a $1000. this was offered as a exhibition, not a come up. you boys can talk about me much as you want, but want any of you run me head up. everytime i get on here and negotiate a race it goes to me giving cars or having to come to the street. i have nothing to prove, just stand that fence and watch me show out during the ls shootout.
u gotta be shitten me... ***** u told me what it was.. I didnt make the terms. I just agreed to them. I got 6000.00 of my own money covered. I dont need anyone to chip in on the pot. You opened up ur fat mouth and told me u would give me something. Dont change the **** now, man u always pull some hoe *** **** like this right at the last min. You cant never man up to the **** u say. A man is only as good as his word, and right now you aint lookin to hott on ur end son!!! In case u forgot what u said lemme quote it for u.

Get that **** to the track saturday. I'm going to give you a race you can't refuse. i'm going to give you 5 cars and you leave that bitch when you feel like it. Oh yeah, for a extra stack, get you 7. I'm going to break yo *** up from talking ****. If you don't take this race your crazy *** ****
i was going to give you 10, but you fell for the bait. you boys don't have to worry about the pot. i'll will cover everybody on the side. you can forget that street ****. going to show your dumbass what a real racer knows.
now u tryn to switch just about everything you said up when u the one that came on here wit all that.
All u do is talk and u wonder why ****** would ride with me? Cause im bout the **** i say. Dawg u aint got no room to ? Another person on the site and ask em what they need cause u aint even keeping ur word u gave me. U really making urself look like a complete ******* but im guessing thats your everyday attire. So stop jumping on a man wit a stock ss camaro askin him what he need cause if he tell you, you aint gonma honor it. With that being said here is a lil something for u to listen to since u scared of that dick I was gon lay down on yo monkey ***!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxsfE...e_gdata_player

Last edited by 504talon; 04-18-2012 at 06:11 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:11 AM
9 Second Club

i offered the man that race, and i said i would cover the side. i had know idea ole boy was going to stack the deck like that. i said i would cover the side because i know once i fire this bitch up and make my first hit, it would not be a side better to be found. you can believe one thang. when we get in the house saturday, play with a few things. we going up in a bunch of bitches ***........
Old 04-17-2012, 11:22 AM
TECH Regular

I'll take that 10 and the move for the $1000 on the motor.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:23 AM
9 Second Club

Default yo turbo

did i say anywhere about a dollar amount? why don't you stop throwing that money **** around. if i wanted that money bad enough, i would take it son. if there's any neutral person on here that will tell the truth on what i'm about to say. let's say you have all your money on the line and about $5 in side bets, do you see me spotting you 7 and the hit and know bullshit involved? i figure it will be a good race to the 800' mark. i don't need know **** about a sore side better saying i didn't let you break. i been in these dances before. when you doing these type of races, it's strickly for fun.........
Old 04-17-2012, 11:26 AM
9 Second Club

Default hell naw

I'll take that 10 and the move for the $1000 on the motor.
you could **** me up on motor. always been on a nitrous tune. i can't see how others take motor races with nitrous convertors and etc....
Old 04-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Teching In

i offered the man that race, and i said i would cover the side. i had know idea ole boy was going to stack the deck like that. i said i would cover the side because i know once i fire this bitch up and make my first hit, it would not be a side better to be found. you can believe one thang. when we get in the house saturday, play with a few things. we going up in a bunch of bitches ***........
ol scary *** boy!!!! ***** u phoney as ****!!! 6000.00 and u call that stacking the deck???
I thought u had the baddest ls based car in the universe??? 7 & the hit shouldnt b **** to make up with that spaceship u got over there. Me having a import aint got **** to do with nothing. U cant turn the ****** on the site against me cause I see these ****** when im out in the streets puttin in work and they respect my mind and I respect theirs ... You on the other hand juss talk and never back it up or show up!!! I cant respect that. We dont need ur break down of street racing and track racing. Juss know I was gon break dick so far up in ur *** with them 5 or 7 cars u woulda had 2 extra adams apples in ur throat!!!! And thats real talk
Old 04-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Teching In

did i say anywhere about a dollar amount? why don't you stop throwing that money **** around. if i wanted that money bad enough, i would take it son. if there's any neutral person on here that will tell the truth on what i'm about to say. let's say you have all your money on the line and about $5 in side bets, do you see me spotting you 7 and the hit and know bullshit involved? i figure it will be a good race to the 800' mark. i don't need know **** about a sore side better saying i didn't let you break. i been in these dances before. when you doing these type of races, it's strickly for fun.........
Man get da ****... ****** aint tryn to hear all that ****!!!!!
i was going to give you 10, but you fell for the bait. you boys don't have to worry about the pot. i'll will cover everybody on the side. you can forget that street ****. going to show your dumbass what a real racer knows.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:39 AM
TECH Regular

I don't have nitrous, so it's a motor race for me. You shouldn't have trouble, it's just a 4-door car.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:41 AM
9 Second Club

Default all i can say

everybody will be there, show up. you never know what will happen.......
Old 04-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Teching In

U fake son!!! And everybody on here see that... Delete ur account
Or grow some ***** and bring that bitch on the street. Heads up same pot since u telling me the car dont run on the hill. I tried to come to ur backyard with the offer u gave me and u did the hoe *** **** u normally do. Nutt up all over yourself
I wanna take the lil manhood u got left and sum of ur money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63kRU...e_gdata_player
Old 04-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Teching In

I don't have nitrous, so it's a motor race for me. You shouldn't have trouble, it's just a 4-door car.
Man **** him son.. U seen the ***** *** **** he did me. Dont make since to agree to a race cause he gon bail out last min like ya boy off "redtails"
Old 04-17-2012, 11:57 AM
9 Second Club

Default that's your problem right there

[QUOTE=504talon;16208083]U fake son!!! And everybody on here see that... Delete ur account
Or grow some ***** and bring that bitch on the street. Heads up same pot since u telling me the car dont run on the hill. I tried to come to ur backyard with the offer u gave me and u did the hoe *** **** u normally do. Nutt up all over yourself
I wanna take the lil manhood u got left and sum of ur money

you wanna be something ur not. always talking about the people. where were the people when hot and others had to bet with your broke ***. bitch you not scaring nobody with this flip *** talk and these video. bitch i'm all man, you can keep flapping your mouth and turn it into some other ****. i told you before, i was not talking to yo bitch *** about the track. you chimed in on some street ****. we going to end this now. don't **** with me about this ***** ****, i don't play these games here......this my last time telling you this, i don't wanna race you. for some dumbass reason, your to aggressive. when you show this type of ignorance, it fully shows me that it will be bullshit after the race.............
Old 04-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Teching In

U fake.. I let hot in on the pot cause them and all out have grudge race beef.
U a hoe in my book when it comes to bein a man of ur word on that race ****. *****!!!! 5043330181 im off till 4pm. Aint gotta b all that but aint no ***** on this end. Keep it racing and bring ya money to the track. Aint nobody gotta cover my pot. Ur full of **** and u aint bout ****. Juss keep picking on other stock cars but id **** u up on the track and the street. U so quick to open ur fat *** mouth.. ***** u aint punkin nobody. All u do is look for a way out of the **** u taLked urself into. Everybody on here see u *****. Id **** on u and that 400 shot u shooting. Now u wanna use my trash talk as a escape route when u the biggest trash talking non racing ************ on the site. **** outta here. Bitch everytime u make a post im sending shots ur way and thats real talk. I had 2800.00 locked up with all out. The 800.00 was extra that ****** out there wanted to put up. I had the 2000.00 pot covered juss like I got this 6000.00 pot covered that u to ***** to race for.
I ran magic and all out for 2800.00 clean money exchage. I ran sky for 2310.00 clean money exchamge and no drama. Stop making excuses *****. u fake. Delete ur account cause everytime u make a post in this thread Ima be knee deep in ur ***....

When money was locked up I walked to a spot by myself and locked up the money with the whole all out crew and didnt have no one else with me. I dont need a gang of ****** to ride with me. Im good. ****** down here know im solid. U prolly cant say the same cause this gotta b the third race u don crawfished out on. U can make as many phone calls as u want u aint gon get no fake report on me. Ima end it with ur signature. " the **** u hear about me might be true. But then again it might be as fake as the bitch who told you"

Last edited by 504talon; 04-17-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix