New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 504talon
Lmao... Aww **** u hit then
Nahhhh, I'm heads up kinda guy! It is what is, whoever got the faster car got the faster car! At least that's how I see it
Old 04-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by rroche3
Nahhhh, I'm heads up kinda guy! It is what is, whoever got the faster car got the faster car! At least that's how I see it
Lmao.. I hear ya. I wasnt tellin or askin u for the hit. I was sayin when u come out there to the pad ur hit!!! U wont win
Old 04-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Lmao.. I hear ya. I wasnt tellin or askin u for the hit. I was sayin when u come out there to the pad ur hit!!! U wont win
So you think? Might suprise ya, it's been known to do that. Lol
Old 04-26-2012, 01:52 PM
10 Second Club

Lol **** I hear ya on the burger flipper. 396 stroker wit some nitrous, nothing special
BK got me working straight through until next month sometime. You wana set something up motor to motor? We can go to the track if you don't wana street race.. I just like racing..
Old 04-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by odarabla
BK got me working straight through until next month sometime. You wana set something up motor to motor? We can go to the track if you don't wana street race.. I just like racing..
I'm down we can go to the track, I'm wit you just like some racing
Old 04-26-2012, 02:00 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Cory I give up. Just thought you couldn't find a race that was even with you at track . What **** redell doing? Tell him Deez Nutz want crack him over. Lol Is he out the race game? Haven't seen him in a bit.
So, Cook...What is this guy's name with the f body? I just wanna put a name to the baddest nitrous assisted f-body in the state.

Hope his name isn't Cory also.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
so, cook...what is this guy's name with the f body? I just wanna put a name to the baddest nitrous assisted f-body in the state.

Hope his name isn't cory also.
lmfao..
Old 04-26-2012, 02:18 PM
10 Second Club

Ima hit you up when BK wana give me a few days off. Let me know when your car is fixed..

If you beat me then you gona go race that talon?
Old 04-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Teching In

So you think? Might suprise ya, it's been known to do that. Lol
And mine the same.... Hey man I wasnt gonna beat u up... I saw u got a lil stand offish after I said that. We gon keep it racing. Its bad enuff us new orleans boys beat up on you out of towners as is with the cars I dont wanna have u not wanting to come to the city at all..... We good on this end. Me and my 11 sec car will b waiting for that lt1
Old 04-26-2012, 02:28 PM
10 Second Club

Ya'll trippin on that Talon man.. No one really knows for sure what he runs cause no one but me and moe ever finished a race with him. I aint gonna lie his car leaves pretty hard on the street but it might fall on it's face on the big end with that little *** motor.. Not to many fold Just don't do like them other boys and let him beat you before the race has even started..

Wish I had that sweat talk like that.. Talon making people nervous before they even race.. lol
Old 04-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
So, Cook...What is this guy's name with the f body? I just wanna put a name to the baddest nitrous assisted f-body in the state.

Hope his name isn't Cory also.
Not the state.. Universe..... man betta not say that **** to loud "b"
Corey might give u 7 and the move and tell u get the pot as big as u can....

Last edited by 504talon; 04-26-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:33 PM
10 Second Club

And mine the same.... Hey man I wasnt gonna beat u up... I saw u got a lil stand offish after I said that. We gon keep it racing. Its bad enuff us new orleans boys beat up on you out of towners as is with the cars I dont wanna have u not wanting to come to the city at all..... We good on this end. Me and my 11 sec car will b waiting for that lt1
So you gonna run that big *** stroker all out? Ima be asking for lengths LOL How much yall runnig for?
Old 04-26-2012, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Ya'll trippin on that Talon man.. No one really knows for sure what he runs cause no one but me and moe ever finished a race with him. I aint gonna lie his car leaves pretty hard on the street but it might fall on it's face on the big end with that little *** motor.. Not to many fold Just don't do like them other boys and let him beat you before the race has even started..

Wish I had that sweat talk like that.. Talon making people nervous before they even race.. lol
Man almost all my wins came by default. I barely beat sky. If he wouldnt have spun I was hit... But sky is a real racer and ran me head up. I didnt know what his car ran. And he didnt know what mine ran. 4620.00 was up for grabs. Race was over and it was a clean exchange. Props to sky for a good run again, and im shooting for the rematch real soon.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:51 PM
Teching In

Ima hit you up when BK wana give me a few days off. Let me know when your car is fixed..

If you beat me then you gona go race that talon?
Yes sir I'm in, once I get my turd fixed we can hook them up. Talon not making me nervous or backout. Lose or win it is what it is. That's why we race right? It's all good over here just let you fellas know Im not gonna lay down.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:57 PM
10 Second Club

Yes sir I'm in, once I get my turd fixed we can hook them up. Talon not making me nervous or backout. Lose or win it is what it is. That's why we race right? It's all good over here just let you fellas know Im not gonna lay down.
So you aint gonna race me motor to motor? You mean I gotta race that big motor and a shot? IDK man you at least got to give me the hit.. I don't have spray on my car..
Old 04-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Teching In

So you aint gonna race me motor to motor? You mean I gotta race that big motor and a shot? IDK man you at least got to give me the hit.. I don't have spray on my car..
Yea I said we good motor to motor. Don't have a big shot either.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Yea I said we good motor to motor. Don't have a big shot either.
So you wana run up a little pot or we running for street credit? I really aint no betting man but I'm sure we can get a few side bets going.. It'll be like a Futral VS Geoff thing but Geoff didn't build my car (he tuned it and speced the cam). Me and my buddies built it.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Teching In

87 silver noone said it nitrous its one fast ls1 around
Old 04-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Teching In

So you wana run up a little pot or we running for street credit? I really aint no betting man but I'm sure we can get a few side bets going.. It'll be like a Futral VS Geoff thing but Geoff didn't build my car (he tuned it and speced the cam). Me and my buddies built it.
I got a few dollas on ur 11sec street car.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Street credit is cool. I'm not much of a betting man either. All in good fun is what's up

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix