New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 05:04 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by White Shadow
Yes it did. I watched it right in front of me.

Moe, you gonna give us those two races back when the Evo is fixed? Since big bird is gonna have that new EVOKILR license plate? Don't worry about shaking on it since we know you aren't good for that.
First of all, Yall could never try 2 assinat my charter & street racing crediabilty. I checked with my camp after I agreed on the back tire and the move, and my camp said I was giving yall 2 much of the advantage. So we felt like the fair thing 2 do was do both races, so race family do that sounds like I did that bad? ? ? Yall always coming down here wanting the ^'s on every race. I race in my class and above my class. . . half the races I run most of da people on here wouldn't take. So b4 yall try 2 insult me, do ya homework, and stop begging 2 get a handicap race! And yea the EVO get's the same race when he get's the tranny straight. But dont get on this site talkin crazy 2 me, cause 2 moutains will never meet, but 2 people will! ! !
Old 05-29-2012, 05:16 PM
9 Second Club

Default did you really say that

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
no doubt, got to be stupid to lock in against a ghost car (unless your **** is just THAT fast to not care...), but this isnt something legal that we are doing, so a 'legally binding' handshake in the underground world really has no merit IMO...

now go fix that Vette and bring that bish back out
i know damn well you didn't make that statement. you tried your best to lock me on a ghost car
Old 05-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 408lq9
i know damn well you didn't make that statement. you tried your best to lock me on a ghost car

bullshit. You for one never even ASKED to see the car. YOU were the one standing high and mighty at donaldsonville asking ANY BACKHALF CAR TO GIVE YOUR STREET CAR THE HIT.

So lets see..with that been said, YOU are "BADASS" enough to only need the hit from ANY BACKHALF car (YOUR words)...but you are scared as **** of a STOCK SUSPENSION, ill repeat that for you....STOCK SUSPENSION, 3000+lbs F-body on a true 10.5 tire. I offered you that hit you was lookin for, even offered you the back tire... and you got quiet.

Whats gotta be done for you to actually get in your car and race instead of TALKING? You need the back tire AND the hit? YOU GOT THAT.

Bring your car, and bring that big tire backhalf car you was talkin about...whatever you give us with the big tire car, we'll also give your car...and **** BOTH OF EM UP THE SAME NIGHT.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:46 PM
9 Second Club

It ain't about assassination of your character. We just calling it like it happened
Old 05-29-2012, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Thanks big dog, I knew I was out of my leauge with the Monte. And I already knew my tranny was catching the limiter 1-2 shift & 2-3 shift, from the previous race with Snk Byt. Gotta get it back to the tunner and me and SnkByte going to do it over. The Monte. . . . I can't beat it with Big Bird, But I want his *** with the Silver Bullet! ! !
You know how we do it Moe that race is a GUARANTEE. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. WE HEARD ABOUT DAT THANG BUT WE AERN'T TRIPPING. BUT YOU KNOW WE DO THIS. We gonna get it in let us know when its ready.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Staging Lane

btw homie i aint gotta try my best to get you to lock in a race, thats for damn sure. You've proved you aint really bout racing, at least not doing it for some dollaz at least. You talked all that **** on here bout givin Rob's talon 6 and the hit or whatever at the track, but you wanted no part of givin Moe that same race (Rob beat Moe on the street...) when you got called out on that...

But it dont matter, If you dont wanna race, thats all you got to say. But you mad cause dudes be on here callin you out to run in the street since we mostly all play in the street on here, then when i offer you somethin at the track you get spooked. I told you we could do something with that "turbo dragradial" car yall got (we got a stock suspension, turbo, dragradial, drive the bitch anywhere street car mustang for that too) you said that for someone else but you got a 10.5 car...i told you if it was a true 10 car we could lock in head up (dont need to see **** over here, just the money..) or take the backtire if its a backhalf car (which it is) with our stock stuspension true 10.5 f-body.. and you could have the hit or back tire with your car (which you already posted you'd take the hit...).

So if you dont wanna lock in with YOUR car, thats fine. You talked about 2 other cars, got no problem over here lockin in without seeing em, so whats the hold up on gettin a race locked in??
Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 PM
9 Second Club

take off the ***** bars and put on a dragradial and i take the hit in hattisburg.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Teching In

Talking

Originally Posted by sl0wness
handshake is a handshake...but a street race/grudge race for $$ aint never truly "locked in" until both partys money is in someones hands... This is why alot of times you lock in 'punk out' money before hand.. That way if someone backs out of agreed race, you still get paid some $$$
i agree
Old 05-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

take off the ***** bars and put on a dragradial and i take the hit in hattisburg.
no thanks, wont run at hattisburg. donaldsonville or wherever else, but no hattisburg. That place is more unsafe then racing on the street with them steel guard rails..

Will put a drag radial on it and take the bars off, you got the hit with your black T/A. HOW MUCH??????
Old 05-29-2012, 07:03 PM
9 Second Club

no thanks, wont run at hattisburg. donaldsonville or wherever else, but no hattisburg. That place is more unsafe then racing on the street with them steel guard rails..

Will put a drag radial on it and take the bars off, you got the hit with your black T/A. HOW MUCH??????
trust me, it will be enough
Old 05-29-2012, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

enough to some isnt enough to others. 5 stacks?
Old 05-29-2012, 07:09 PM
9 Second Club

enough to some isnt enough to others. 5 stacks?
we will see each other somewhere. if you ever seen me talking racing in person, you shouldn't have to ask that question. i got you, trust me, we will hook up.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
first of all, yall could never try 2 assinat my charter & street racing crediabilty. I checked with my camp after i agreed on the back tire and the move, and my camp said i was giving yall 2 much of the advantage. So we felt like the fair thing 2 do was do both races, so race family do that sounds like i did that bad? ? ? Yall always coming down here wanting the ^'s on every race. I race in my class and above my class. . . Half the races i run most of da people on here wouldn't take. So b4 yall try 2 insult me, do ya homework, and stop begging 2 get a handicap race! And yea the evo get's the same race when he get's the tranny straight. But dont get on this site talkin crazy 2 me, cause 2 moutains will never meet, but 2 people will! ! !
i can talk in big bold letters too and it doesn't change the fact that you shook two peoples hands on a race and then backed out of it even after seeing the car.

That doesn't seem to make you too credible.

Also, we wouldn't have driven over and wasted our time but your boy bj said you would give us a car and the move. So we loaded up and rode out to listen to a bunch of bullshit crybabies whine about how you wanted to crawfish out.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:25 PM
Staging Lane

kinda curious, what does a gutted out race car EVO need a car and the brake from a real street car vette for?
Old 05-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

we will see each other somewhere. if you ever seen me talking racing in person, you shouldn't have to ask that question. i got you, trust me, we will hook up.
well let me know when you goin to the track...sometime soon! donaldsonville preferably...can do it just 1/8 or run it out the back...
Old 05-29-2012, 07:33 PM
On The Tree

kinda curious, what does a gutted out race car EVO need a car and the brake from a real street car vette for?
Because the racecar vette has racecar components and a big ole kit on a built V8 against a junk *** 4cyl on its last leg.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Teching In

Man I didn't even ask Moe, I just hung up wit yall, counted to 100, then called back & said "yea he said yall got 1 & da hit".

I just wanted yall to come down because I had to buy all kinda stuff for a memorial day barbeque.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by White Shadow
Because the racecar vette has racecar components and a big ole kit on a built V8 against a junk *** 4cyl on its last leg.
serious? ive seen him come out pleanty with that thing on rims...was behind it on 10 goin 75+ cruisin... you 4cyl guys should leave that "junk *** 4cyl" **** alone or go back to racing other 4cyl cars. AMS been how fast with full interior EVO's? Way faster then Moe's vette..bet on that. That trying to downplay the 4cyl **** worked when 4cyl cars werent fast...
Old 05-29-2012, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Man I didn't even ask Moe, I just hung up wit yall, counted to 100, then called back & said "yea he said yall got 1 & da hit".

I just wanted yall to come down because I had to buy all kinda stuff for a memorial day barbeque.
That's fucked up.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

serious? ive seen him come out pleanty with that thing on rims...was behind it on 10 goin 75+ cruisin... you 4cyl guys should leave that "junk *** 4cyl" **** alone or go back to racing other 4cyl cars. AMS been how fast with full interior EVO's? Way faster then Moe's vette..bet on that. That trying to downplay the 4cyl **** worked when 4cyl cars werent fast...
I've seen the EVO drive just as much as you've seen moe. Only difference is moe doesn't leave the pad and we travel.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix