New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408lq9
i called out every ******* f-body at the track. i even said i would take the hit from a backhalve. yo ****** *** was there with the orange and blue camaro, you are the owner said ****. moe can't do **** to me, get off his dick and use your own. travis was the second fastest muthafucking f-body at the track. we were suppose to do it but he came to me like a man. i was suppose to run the black s-10 redell locked in before the race. the owner of the s-10 came to me and said he had issue with his valve covers gaskets and told me i had a bad muthafucker. for you, stay out my business bitch. i don't have **** to prove, you do. everybody on this bitch knows that my firebird is one bad bitch.
You did alot of talking that day, thats for sure. Again, a free day since you never had to reach in your pockets. I dont recall ever being at the track with a Camaro... but since you want to bring up Ali's T/A...i'll holla at him and see if he coming on the 28th, cause he will run the **** over you. We didnt say **** that day because the car broke a valvespring and pushed the gaskets out after a microswitch broke and turned the plate on sitting in the beams So we "bitches" cause we didnt call you out and run you with a hurt car? get the **** out of here.

Trust when i tell you, i dont have to prove **** to you. Im out in the street gettin money havin fun with life. You the mothafucka on here bangin your chest claimin you kingkong, but doin it indoors out of sight.

BANK ON THIS....IF YOU SHOW UP ON THE 28TH AND LOCK IN WITH ANY CAR FROM OUR CAMP...YOU WILL GET RUN THE **** OVER.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

bring them bitches up out that hole and i will run any bitch on here on the street.

lmao... but gotta go out of state to do it huh. Got more then 1 street here in NO...no need to leave to go to bumfuck mississippi
Old 07-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Staging Lane

i give you props bro...you raced a f-body on 17's all around with your "bad bitch".

I'll relay that message to Ali for ya...maybe he will have his car back out on the 28th too...you can just line up and hot lap your **** all day.

oh wait, you'd have to actually race instead of talk and make solo hits to do that
Old 07-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Staging Lane

i think you got the wrong dude, i can't run 8's
im supose to believe thats all its got in it?
Old 07-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Staging Lane

this was hattisburg, the track you are scared of
crash your car into them steel rails at that 150+mph you run and lets see if you come out ok or not. That track and any track with steel rails is more unsafe then racing on the street.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Staging Lane

you choose not to go to hattisburg because of your beliefs. but i choose not to streetrace down there and it's a problem. kinda funny.........
you are comparing apples to oranges there. Steel guardrails are just very unsafe. You dont want to race on the street here because you think there are "games" played. Im out pleanty and have yet to see these games you talk of.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Staging Lane

and btw...dropping your car off at gas station a few miles away and driving to track dont prove your car is a REAL street car. (Moe i know your **** are real street cars). Larry Larson drove to a bunch of tracks in a few days, and ran 6.90's, dont mean that bitch a daily streeter either.

This bitch been driven around N.O without even getting much over 160*... still wouldnt be practical to drive it around everyday..

Old 07-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by crispyblack
look at my sig mannnnn and u wanna see how crispy look like? smh i wanna see how i look when i tear the fenders off both of ya cars back to back and bring money so i can go eat a lifetime of crispy chicken
Hey mr black I got a suv do you wanna see it ,or are you a figment of our imagination cause no one really knows who you are .
Old 07-04-2012, 02:33 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JEEPBOY7th
Hey mr black I got a suv do you wanna see it ,or are you a figment of our imagination cause no one really knows who you are .
Hey Mr. Wrong! (Waving real hard), No homo. Are you ready 4 them 10 & the move? ? ?
Old 07-04-2012, 02:43 PM
sky
Staging Lane

i called out every ******* f-body at the track. i even said i would take the hit from a backhalve. yo ****** *** was there with the orange and blue camaro, you are the owner said ****. moe can't do **** to me, get off his dick and use your own. travis was the second fastest muthafucking f-body at the track. we were suppose to do it but he came to me like a man. i was suppose to run the black s-10 redell locked in before the race. the owner of the s-10 came to me and said he had issue with his valve covers gaskets and told me i had a bad muthafucker. for you, stay out my business bitch. i don't have **** to prove, you do. everybody on this bitch knows that my firebird is one bad bitch.
You got a real fast car, but every car I line up with is fast. I dont prey on the weak, cars that I know can't **** wit me. That's the diffrence between me and you. I'm goin to get a back window decal made just fo you. It will read. . . .I't Sucks 2 be you right now! ! ! (Sounding like Beyonce) No homo. But I'm so serious. . . .

Last edited by sky; 07-04-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sky
Hey Mr. Wrong! (Waving real hard), No homo. Are you ready 4 them 10 & the move? ? ?
daamn homie... 10??? with bigbird?
Old 07-04-2012, 02:51 PM

The procharged suv whoww I seen u run to ill have fun wit u....for sum popeyes money tho let's do this tonight and mr ugly red boys Yall come too...
Old 07-04-2012, 03:03 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
daamn homie... 10??? with bigbird?
Yep, dat's how I'm coming big dog. 408lq9 talk about sittin cars out there, I say it, do it, then actually win the race! ! !
Old 07-04-2012, 03:13 PM
sky
Staging Lane

set yo *** next to me. i bet you want win that one.
Time will tell! ! !
Old 07-04-2012, 03:49 PM
sky
Staging Lane

not taking nothing from you moe. you are a stand up guy to me. but when it comes to this ls f-body ****, i got a huge gap on most of you. i'm about a year ahead of most cars right now. people saying i got a racecar because of the numbers yall think i run. i been ******* with this car hard for over 7 years. i gave up big tire racing just to **** with this ls stuff. i took it to another level to prove a point to a few selective people. the car has factory fuel rails, inline fuel filter with pumps in the gas tank. most of you would be surprised to know i still run a 90mm throttle body and intake. factory coil packs from 1998. stock computer from 1998. i took what i had and used it to my advantage. only thing odd on my car is a nitrous controller and a 2-step. that's why i'm screaming i got a bad muthafucker, because i know it was done right and i'm very pleased with the outcome.......
I'm a real *****! I tilt my hat 2 you & your car. All I'm saying is 2 mountains will never meet. . . but 2 fast *** cars will! ! ! ! ! !
Old 07-04-2012, 03:56 PM
sky
Staging Lane

not taking nothing from you moe. you are a stand up guy to me. but when it comes to this ls f-body ****, i got a huge gap on most of you. i'm about a year ahead of most cars right now. people saying i got a racecar because of the numbers yall think i run. i been ******* with this car hard for over 7 years. i gave up big tire racing just to **** with this ls stuff. i took it to another level to prove a point to a few selective people. the car has factory fuel rails, inline fuel filter with pumps in the gas tank. most of you would be surprised to know i still run a 90mm throttle body and intake. factory coil packs from 1998. stock computer from 1998. i took what i had and used it to my advantage. only thing odd on my car is a nitrous controller and a 2-step. that's why i'm screaming i got a bad muthafucker, because i know it was done right and i'm very pleased with the outcome.......
I been in the race game 4 6 yrs. now. One thing I have learned is these cars need a **** load of fine tuning & knowledge. That's why I'm screaming Geoff Skinner, Cause he's the **** when it comes down 2 ls based tuning! ! !
Old 07-04-2012, 04:10 PM
sky
Staging Lane

that's a bet. wish you the best on your show and we will be deep in that bitch looking for what ever from true 10.5, outlaw 10.5and my streetcar.
That's wuz up, see yall there! ! !
Old 07-04-2012, 04:14 PM
sky
Staging Lane

i was about to log off and take a shower and hang with the family and you start this ****. you do know that geoff couldn't tune my motor because of the amount of compression and the jet i was going to spray. geoffs exact words were, i can tune it on motor, but i don't feel safe about tuning with that amount of nitrous. he said that his tunes or conservative and he don't run them on edge. i looked him in the eyes and said, this job is not for you. slammed my hood and drove my **** away......
I did'nt post that 2 start a Futral vs. EPS war. Geoff's just crossing his T's and dotin his i's.. He just don't want 2 be the blame for destroying someones engine. It would scar his name, and ruin his busniess! ! !
Old 07-04-2012, 04:36 PM
sky
Staging Lane

cool playboy, yall have a happy and safe independence day
Same 2 you big dog!
Old 07-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Teching In

Its going down 2nite or what?

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix