New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 07:42 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by eastbeast
Nitrous kit for sale. Nitrous outlet Efi wet kit comes with fuel, nitrous and purge noids lines nozzle 150jets relay an basic bottle brackets NO BOTTLE $175 takes it .
Plate or nozzle?
Old 07-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Plate or nozzle?
Nozzle
Old 07-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by yarrie
@jeepboy7th I'm in Tennessee but hopefully my car and truck be ready for the 28th, I'll try that Jeep out with my tbss.. I'm waiting on my motor to come back from ATL (Kaotic Racing)

Not that it's any of my business or anything, but you took the motor out your TB SS & sent it to Atlanta just so they can put a cam in it?

Dang, just when I think I done heard it all, something new come up.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 408lq9
you increasing that **** to build a
Say Cory what's that pose to mean?????
Old 07-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Staging Lane

i'm pretty sure that if i wanted to come down there, i would clean the entire street up in one night. honestly ask yourself, how many cars you know that can run with a 150+mph car on the street. not a debate, just a question for you.
Lets be real here. The track and street are two totally different jungle jims. And getting a 150+ trap car that is hit hard out the gate to work on the street, especially this blacktop.. takes another approach to setting up the car itself. Your car already leaves hard at the track, your car on the Pad would come up with about 3 different senarios if you leave the car set how it is..

1. It hits the tire right off the hit....
2. It leaves, gets out of the rubber and hits the tires on the shift...
3. You dial it way down and it works through the 1320...not a 150+ pass unless you really got a 165-170+ car.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:03 PM
Teching In

i been hearing alot of talk about cars lurking on the 28th. thought you were upping to a bigger shot playboy took a shot at a opportunity, that's all
LOL wish It was that easy to run with you than I would have six kits on my **** Danky #2 LMAO

Last edited by eastbeast; 07-18-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:10 PM
Staging Lane

A slick will do that, dragradials don't do that. not going to explain, a few no
Radials are less forgiving then slicks. They not only tend to not work as good as a slick on marginal surfaces, they tend to not like recovering if they haze the tires as well. I might know a little about radials...i traveled the country for 6 years with my old shops drag radial car that ran 8.0's. We also built the first nitrous drag radial car to ever get into the 7's....
Old 07-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Staging Lane

this is just for slowness. I could turn that **** off, change 1 or 2 settings in the computer, bring the timing up, and put in my old motor convertor in the car. I make so much raw horsepower that i would run faster than your fastest nitrous cars on the street. i would have more control of the car and less mid range torque. would be perfect for the street, but why go through all of that just to make 1 hit for a few dollars?

LOL...thats some funny **** right there.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

so you sold wolf the mustang after yall built it? because i thought he was the first
Are you that stupid? You do realize Wolfe's car was a twin turbo on alcohol right? I said we had the first NITROUS DRAG RADIAL car to go 7's. And if you want to do some research, just look up Smooky Hall. Silver 3rd Gen Camaro built by Everything Hotrod.

And you do realize Wolfe was not the first to the 7's on a radial right? Wasnt even the first to the 6's....
Old 07-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
Radials are less forgiving then slicks. They not only tend to not work as good as a slick on marginal surfaces, they tend to not like recovering if they haze the tires as well. I might know a little about radials...i traveled the country for 6 years with my old shops drag radial car that ran 8.0's. We also built the first nitrous drag radial car to ever get into the 7's....
That silver 99-04ish Mustang?
Old 07-18-2012, 02:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 504racer
That silver 99-04ish Mustang?
Not sure about any silver newedge cars that were crackin 7's back when i was in the drag radial game. Back when we built that car and it set the record, the drag radial record holder was another 3rd gen camaro.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Staging Lane

damn ******, my bad. you did say nitrous. hans builds our motors.
you sure like calling people *******...you must have some strong gay feelings hiding in you, homo **** for sure with you.

Hans? Hans who?... got the Gene Fulton.. Hans killers around here ..
Old 07-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Default Rims for sale

Torque thrust wheels FOR SALE 20x8.5 front. 20x10 rear nitto 555 all the way around black bars silver lip. $950 call Brick 382-7375
Old 07-18-2012, 05:16 PM
10 Second Club

1. The way my car is set-up, i don't use but 50-75 @ the hit.
2. A slick will do that, dragradials don't do that. not going to explain, a few no
3. i'm sure i could run to second gear, turn that **** on an run 150 on the street. more spin, more mph........
This was true when I was running DR's but now that I run slicks if I spin off the line I run less mph.. Not sure why this is.. Can you answer this for me?
Old 07-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Staging Lane

perfect example of the faster car being hit cause of blazin through the tire after gettin out a bit. Can clearly see the Datsun had quite a bit more backhalf mph...
Old 07-18-2012, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

Default Get the **** wit dat gay **** internet thug

dafireman. if i'm not mistaking, you're a member of hit squadi took a shot a long time ago you tell me, you on hit squad, or do you moe to put in the real work
I aint wit hit squad but i do rep NEW ORLEANS LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA! Thats why i hope Moe **** you up on da 28th(BUT BITCH I AINT SACK RIDING)! If you win good for you, but if you lose :ITS GON GO DOWN ON TECH GREASY TALK DAT DAY(PEOPLE GON LAUGH THEY *** OFF)! Thats why i dont want you to delete your account so people could talk dat **** on here bout yo *** if u lose! MUTHAFUCKA YOU BET NOT LOSE ON THE 28TH FA ALL THAT **** YOU TALK!

But let me explain something to you, i know who you are cause i was at da track last time when you was talkin all dat **** bout da N.O. dont have **** that cant **** wit you, da same way i saw your SCARY *** duck off by da building right after da smoke cleared from yo lil stunt fest. Im Da big ***** you spoke to by da building that was booting yo lil bitch *** up when u was hiding after talking all dat **** u talked(NOTICE I AINT SPEAK BACK BITCH, I DONT WANNA TALK TO YO ***!) Dats Y yo *** on here talking bout you sorry an ****, man **** you an your sorry! Go out there on the 28th an have funny with yo scary ***. These N.O. boyz aint gon do yo lame *** nothing cause you done talked all that ****(DEY JUST TRYNA SUPPORT MOE EVENT)!

Go race an stop worring bout who da **** i rock wit.

Last edited by DaFireMan; 07-18-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Default Get Him Lil Daddy

http://http://youtu.be/LxdmVdruANc
Originally Posted by DaFireMan
I aint wit hit squad but i do rep NEW ORLEANS LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA! Thats why i hope Moe **** you up on da 28th(BUT BITCH I AINT SACK RIDING)! If you win good for you, but if you lose :ITS GON GO DOWN ON TECH GREASY TALK DAT DAY(PEOPLE GON LAUGH THEY *** OFF)! Thats why i dont want you to delete your account so people could talk dat **** on here bout yo *** if u lose! MUTHAFUCKA YOU BET NOT LOSE ON THE 28TH FA ALL THAT **** YOU TALK!

But let me explain something to you, i know who you are cause i was at da track last time when you was talkin all dat **** bout da N.O. dont have **** that cant **** wit you, da same way i saw your SCARY *** duck off by da building right after da smoke cleared from yo lil stunt fest. Im Da big ***** you spoke to by da building that was booting yo lil bitch *** up when u was hiding after talking all dat **** u talked(NOTICE I AINT SPEAK BACK BITCH, I DONT WANNA TALK TO YO ***!) Dats Y yo *** on here talking bout you sorry an ****, man **** you an your sorry! Go out there on the 28th an have funny with yo scary ***. These N.O. boyz aint gon do yo lame *** nothing cause you done talked all that ****(DEY JUST TRYNA SUPPORT MOE EVENT)!

Go race an stop worring bout who da **** i rock wit.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=408lq9;16533265]
Originally Posted by DaFireMan
i never said one word to you. i thought you were with hit squad. i been ******* with moe lately. my mistake playboy. a thug i have never been, a man i have always ******* been. right now, playboy is not the time to play hoe games with me. lets keep this **** racing please. if you felt like i'm soft or scary because i'm not tar black and full of body sores and can spell and speak correct english, i apolgize for disappointing you. this right here was the reason for me wanting to delete my account. i have had fucked up conversations with everyone on here concerning a race. for your information, it takes a man to say he sorry.........
Man this **** won't be fun with out the **** talk keep doing your thing playboy it's all good.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Staging Lane

man please don't start all this bullshit, who gone do this one and that one something. lets keep it racing; if people feel that they might be in danger no one will show up! Two of my boys from here just told me that they not gone make it because they don't want to get caught in a crossfire... man this **** is getting ridiculous... both of my potna's have very fast street cars, 1 have a 175shot mid 9sec 347 SS and his brother a LSX powered trunk car that he built at SAM where he's in school at... it took all about 2 weeks of convincing them to go, now its a done deal! stupid *** childish *** ****! Cory man u should stop the name calling and ****, a lot of these dudes don't **** around; I know u might not give a **** but think about it, everybody know u and u don't know everybody... I know u just be ******* wit certain people, but man please stop...
Old 07-19-2012, 01:25 AM
Teching In

AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE ARE GOING TO RACE AND THEM PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HANDLE ALL PROBLEMS.I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALL KNOW BUT BELLE ROSE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE.THEY ARE IN A WORLD OF THERE OWN.SO PLAY WITH THEM IF YOU WANT.
this sections has come a long way. i really had know reason ever posting on this site. i streetrace, but on another level than you guys do. i kept reading for months to catch hotrod on a challenge but his car was down then my car went down after his was up. i've been in racing strong for 23 years. started at the age of 20. i've been deep into grudgeracing. In grudgeracing, we talk alot of trash just to get a race. I continued this section because of the feud with travis. travis and i have had some terrible exchanges of words. travis met me at the track to run. we both had issues that day. the man came to tell me he had a issue with his fuel pump and he could'nt run a certain car because of his issue. i told travis that he could use one of my pumps. allen was about to remove one of my pumps out of the tank to get the man running. that's the thing about racing, we are a family. i think i'm speaking to the wrong generation when i use the harsh words to promote a race. again, i'm sorry to whom i offended, and please take the focus off of trouble that day, and lets all have fun. louisiana's not known for a grudgeracing state. boom/moe can be the start of something good. i'm not coming there looking for trouble. everytime i go to the track, i don't bring goons, i bring my sons and nephews. i do that to keep them out of trouble in the streets. i got a bad muthafucker that i'm very pleased with. i feel like it can't be beat. i've seen the numbers and i get caught up in the grudge era when it's talk of running against me. i really don't want any trouble, i just wanna race......

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix