New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lmao

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Hey Hot, the guys with the evo said they would run Joan Rivers if yall give them the hit.

I wouldn't give em ****, but I told em I would ask anyway.
A BJ I must admit bra you a str8 character dude ondareal !!!!!!! Lmao😄😄
Old 07-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
We might try that. Its nothing against yall it's just a on going thing with that lil crew. And the only way for us to keep them at bay is everytime they raise that head KNOCK IT OFF. Soon as the poke that head out again, OFF WITH IT. They better hurry because soon it won't just be JOAN RIVERS.
Let me know if you want to lock something in. I can send my money down there to them and we can set a date. Sorry again that it wasn't a fair race.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:46 PM

Well I heard yall went out and did your best to help the Out off Town car hook up to try and beat us. Well that's cool, FROM HERE ON OUT ANYTHING ALL OUT BRINGS TO THE STREET WILL BE ON TARGET. EVERY RIP YALL GETTING SMASHED.
And in the words of BJ yall did it cause yall couldn't win. We proved that once before. When we lose we take our lick we don't side jeff with another crew to beat somebody we can't. PUT IN YOUR OWN WORK.
HotRod,
First off let me tell you that we have much respect for you as you were the only one to step up and race. With that being said let me tell you that Magic is like family to me and I asked him to prep the lane for us. There is no reason that the boys from your crew could not do the same for you. The boys from Dallas are also very good friends of mine and I consider them part of our crew just like they consider me. This is Magic's crew so be careful what heads your trying to chop because there could be a blade that's a little faster doing the chopping.

If you think that is the only reason we hooked on the street the offer is there for you to do it again and find out.

Lo
Old 07-30-2012, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Carlo C
HotRod,
First off let me tell you that we have much respect for you as you were the only one to step up and race. With that being said let me tell you that Magic is like family to me and I asked him to prep the lane for us. There is no reason that the boys from your crew could not do the same for you. The boys from Dallas are also very good friends of mine and I consider them part of our crew just like they consider me. This is Magic's crew so be careful what heads your trying to chop because there could be a blade that's a little faster doing the chopping.

If you think that is the only reason we hooked on the street the offer is there for you to do it again and find out.

Lo
First off I don't know u and you can say Magic(Me and magic O.K. but when we in those cars we at war.) is this and that doesn't matter I race and don't care what is in the other lane. Everybody has friends with cars so mind u anyone can be called to back someone up. Never said anything about my lane. I said they did it for a out of towner and wanna preach bought the city doing this and that when out of towners come. Man please I said what I said and that is that. Never a sore loser but don't preach one thing and do another. PERIOD

never said anything to the GT but good race so don't try and say I'm giving an excuse.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:13 PM

First off I don't know u and you can say Magic(Me and magic O.K. but when we in those cars we at war.) is this and that doesn't matter I race and don't care what is in the other lane. Everybody has friends with cars so mind u anyone can be called to back someone up. Never said anything about my lane. I said they did it for a out of towner and wanna preach bought the city doing this and that when out of towners come. Man please I said what I said and that is that. Never a sore loser but don't preach one thing and do another. PERIOD

never said anything to the GT but good race so don't try and say I'm giving an excuse.
HotRod,
The thing you are not understanding is that this crew is not from out of town. My boy Chris and the car are from out of town, but the rest of us are from here. We all work out of the same shop. I have my own car and do not need anyone to back me up. Chris came and was looking for a race we found one and our crew took care of the rest. Business was handled Plain and simple. Calling Magic out for helping his boys ain't right. If any of you in the New Orleans crew needed someone to back them up Magic can put the call in and the Yellow Banana or others will be there to help cover your ***.

If you don't know who I am you better ask somebody.

Lo

Last edited by Carlo C; 07-30-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

HotRod,
The thing you are not understanding is that this crew is not from out of town. My boy Chris and the car are from out of town, but the rest of us are from here. We all work out of the same shop. I have my own car and do not need anyone to back me up. Chris came and was looking for a race we found one and our crew took care of the rest. Business was handled Plain and simple. Calling Magic out for helping his boys ain't right. If any of you in the New Orleans crew needed someone to back them up Magic can put the call in and the Yellow Banana or others will be there to help cover your ***.

If you don't know who I am you better ask somebody.

Lo
Like I said we handle our own and as far as calling magic out you put his name in this. No one is bothered about the outcome of the race **** happens like I just told crew chief:on the phone we had a certain few cars that was getting it in out here on the street a nEw car showed up we got it on period. As far as asking who someone is , that's not me. U know me make me know u so I can put a face to the name. Everybody know we race and that's what we do.

HOT
Old 07-30-2012, 06:20 PM

Like I said we handle our own and as far as calling magic out you put his name in this. No one is bothered about the outcome of the race **** happens like I just told crew chief:on the phone we had a certain few cars that was getting it in out here on the street a nEw car showed up we got it on period. As far as asking who someone is , that's not me. U know me make me know u so I can put a face to the name. Everybody know we race and that's what we do.

HOT
Have a Nice Day and let me know when you want to do it again.

Lo

Last edited by Carlo C; 07-30-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

Have a Nice Day and let me know when you want to do it again.

Lo
Dats cool man will let y'all know soon as we ready maybe be getn it with the EVO tonight. Oh EVO no hit head up
Old 07-30-2012, 07:12 PM
On The Tree

Hotrod, Evo has Moe lined up for Wednesday. We'll get you scheduled in after that.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Staging Lane

Dats cool man will let y'all know soon as we ready maybe be getn it with the EVO tonight. Oh EVO no hit head up
Dont sweat it dude. I realize yall think the AllOut boys did the prepping just to go against yall, but like said we see them on a daily basis and are cool wit them. They got requested to provide the vht and they did so.

You are cool dude regardless.. and im bet with ya against the evo
Old 07-30-2012, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
Dont sweat it dude. I realize yall think the AllOut boys did the prepping just to go against yall, but like said we see them on a daily basis and are cool wit them. They got requested to provide the vht and they did so.

You are cool dude regardless.. and im bet with ya against the evo
Man it's all good we gonna kkeep it going though.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:26 PM
12 Second Club

Hot don't worry I won't be long for u know. It's going down for real and we not holding back and that's a promise
Old 07-30-2012, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hakim23
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?client=...&rdm=m7rfp77an

The race from lastnight I post my losses just as well as my wins unlike some others racers I know!!!
I can respect that bruh. A bunch of these dudes(and another website) got so many videos of stuff that aint being shown cause they lost one race! Smdh! SOME CLOWNS COME WIT A CAMERA CREW AN IF THEY LOSE AINT NO VIDEO! BUT O'LAWD IF THEY WIN (or who ever they wanted to win)"GOT DAMN," THEY GOT TEN DIFFERENT ANGLES OF THE RACE! That **** fake as ****, you cant win them all! Big ups to you for being a good sport!

Last edited by DaFireMan; 07-30-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:07 PM
Teching In

Man it's all good we gonna kkeep it going though.
You called us Hot, got all the facts now lets move on
Just so you know yall I been dealing with them. They just came down here with a mustang that was looking for a race!
Old 07-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
I can respect that bruh. A bunch of these dudes(and another website) got so many videos of stuff that aint being shown cause they lost one race! Smdh! SOME CLOWNS COME WIT A CAMERA CREW AN IF THEY LOSE AINT NO VIDEO! BUT O'LAWD IF THEY WIN (or who ever they wanted to win)"GOT DAMN," THEY GOT TEN DIFFERENT ANGLES OF THE RACE! That **** fake as ****, you cant win them all! Big ups to you for being a good sport!
Losing is all apart of the game. I think there are more videos on youtube of me losing than winning. LOL.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
Losing is all apart of the game. I think there are more videos on youtube of me losing than winning. LOL.
But you right back at it huh, LOL! Man some people act like if they lose they ole lady not gonna want them no mo:IF YOU LOSE THAT RACE DONT COME HOME TONIGHT! Dont race for money u dont have is all i can say! BUT SOME OF THE DUDES WITH THE WORSE ATTITUDES ABOUT LOSSING ONLY RUN FOR CHUMP CHANGE OR FREE AN BE MAD AT PEOPLE HOLDING GRUDGES AN **** LIKE THEY LOSS BOUT 10 STACKS? I dont understand it!
Old 07-31-2012, 12:01 AM
Staging Lane

@Jeep, I never disappeared from here, I'm still here... I didn't get my truck finished yet, & my car still don't have any oil pressure.. I live in Tennessee (7 hours away) when I got off 11a.m. Saturday I figured it was a waste for me to come down just to watch/talk **** without a vehicle. I'll be ready soon! that truck of yours run damn good, but I will cover it..
Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
But you right back at it huh, LOL! Man some people act like if they lose they ole lady not gonna want them no mo:IF YOU LOSE THAT RACE DONT COME HOME TONIGHT! Dont race for money u dont have is all i can say! BUT SOME OF THE DUDES WITH THE WORSE ATTITUDES ABOUT LOSSING ONLY RUN FOR CHUMP CHANGE OR FREE AN BE MAD AT PEOPLE HOLDING GRUDGES AN **** LIKE THEY LOSS BOUT 10 STACKS? I dont understand it!
On da real. . . . (Bodie voice)
Old 07-31-2012, 03:20 AM
10 Second Club

I am willing to race anyone on here. I'm just not a betting man. I will throw down a couple hundred for a race here and there but I ain't running for no big bucks. I got other bills that need to be paid.. With that said if we race for free and you beat me I ain't and never will be mad.. I just love to race and watch fast cars race..
Old 07-31-2012, 04:16 AM
Teching In

by the way tech odarbla was the fastest ls power car on the compound that showed his time.the winner of $100.00 and a few races ,giant killer was the fastest car on the compound with a 7.20 on a bad pass .we had two winners in the jr dragster class,blue ice won the race car grugde title and trophie and moneys .
Originally Posted by odarabla
I am willing to race anyone on here. I'm just not a betting man. I will throw down a couple hundred for a race here and there but I ain't running for no big bucks. I got other bills that need to be paid.. With that said if we race for free and you beat me I ain't and never will be mad.. I just love to race and watch fast cars race..

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix