New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dame good race right there!!!

that big bird come flying threw that bitch good win moe your car works.now hots **** is fast but every time i see him run hes going for the bayou.
bj i herd you say my name when they were cashing out what you say on there i couldn't make it out?i hope you said lets get at snkbyt.
awesome video 504.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:19 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=sky;16747842]
Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD

Thanks Hot. I apprecaite you giving me that race back!
thanks 4 the drink last nite moe. N gud kill DERE HE IS on da real!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Teching In

A every one I just got some bad news from one of our fellow racers that they found one of our buddies not breathing this morning when they found them they were hangin from a sliver line with blue fittings on the end there body had turn a yellowish white there finger nails were painted black an there eyes were turning gray like faded lexan windows. I went over to check on her but they had taken them to the hospital already the police said they found a. Note a It said I'm sick a tired of them bitches I lost weight painted my nails black got a tramp stamp painted on the truck of my *** plastic surgery done an them yellow bitches keep slapping me around. There's a reward out for her boy friend PHIL. AKA MR RIVERS he was seen leaving seen before they could talk to him SMH. SO IF ANY ONE WANT TO GO SEE HER SEE AT CHARITY PLEASE. I REPEAT. PLEASE JUST DON'T WERE ANYTHING YELLOW SEE CATCH A FLASH BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Teching In

I don't remember wat I said but ya boy wit the Green nova keep asking me when "WE" gon give him his race back like your car in both of our names.

I told him I will ask you for him, but since you on here you tell him.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Teching In

sending prayers out. LMFAO
Old 09-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by eastbeast
Ok I'm gon give you what you asking for first bring that ******* nova out tonight so I can gap ban that bitch again sence you telling every body I sprayed you. AN YOU WOULD USE THE WORD BUS BECUSE YELLOW CAR YOU SHOULD NOT **** WITH.

and since chicken was hypin that so much last night...i'll cover whatever u wanna bet on the side
Old 09-23-2012, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
I don't remember wat I said but ya boy wit the Green nova keep asking me when "WE" gon give him his race back like your car in both of our names.

I told him I will ask you for him, but since you on here you tell him.
ill have the car this week and should be ready to race in 2 weeks.you want to race on the street or at the track like before?
Old 09-23-2012, 10:56 AM

A every one I just got some bad news from one of our fellow racers that they found one of our buddies not breathing this morning when they found them they were hangin from a sliver line with blue fittings on the end there body had turn a yellowish white there finger nails were painted black an there eyes were turning gray like faded lexan windows. I went over to check on her but they had taken them to the hospital already the police said they found a. Note a It said I'm sick a tired of them bitches I lost weight painted my nails black got a tramp stamp painted on the truck of my *** plastic surgery done an them yellow bitches keep slapping me around. There's a reward out for her boy friend PHIL. AKA MR RIVERS he was seen leaving seen before they could talk to him SMH. SO IF ANY ONE WANT TO GO SEE HER SEE AT CHARITY PLEASE. I REPEAT. PLEASE JUST DON'T WERE ANYTHING YELLOW SEE CATCH A FLASH BACK!!!!!!!!!!
you know what happens to you when you go to charity hos.

you come out with a bigger motor and more nos.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Teching In

They only race @ the track, so just let me know when you go to an event & I will let them know.

They don't go to Midnight madness or Wed. Test & tune though.
It will have to be for Boom race or Ronald race or something.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500

Not this time snake we have enough to win just gotta get it to go straight. Had do stuff a lil different when she went off the road. We'll do it again but word is they wanna make us wait. Wont take to long for the suspension.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:29 PM
On The Tree

Default They had the title Incorrect MOE VS THE MONTE

Again good win Moe but for those who think the monte wasn't dragging Da Vette till she started busting loose on the shoulder. He came around me and when I straightened up again I was running him down with that lil motor. And Brick you talk a lot of **** The monte still heavier than that so called street car Mustang you have. You said you are 2900 now we can argue all day about it your mustang is light as a tin can.You offered to bet on the weights your lighter with a bigger motor. Now a fair race will be that ******* Mustang and that Monte N20 to N20. Matter of fact you say you on the motor Find a sensible amount you need and ask for it if its a sensible race I'll sit you out there AND STRAIGHT UP RUN YOUR *** OVER. I DONT EVEN NEED TO FIX THE SUSPENSION TO WHOOP YOU

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 09-23-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:52 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Wink

Originally Posted by 504racer
My video is 15 minutes long so it would take a few hours to upload, edit, save, then upload again. I started workin' on it when I got home at about 2 so I should have it up before 5.
Thanks big dog! ! !
Old 09-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGO1zG5Ko8

Again good win Moe but for those who think the monte wasn't dragging Da Vette till she started busting loose on the shoulder. He came around me and when I straightened up again I was running him down with that lil motor. And Brick you talk a lot of **** The monte still heavier than that so called street car Mustang you have. You said you are 2900 now we can argue all day about it your mustang is light as a tin can.You offered to bet on the weights your lighter with a bigger motor. Now a fair race will be that ******* Mustang and that Monte N20 to N20. Matter of fact you say you on the motor Find a sensible amount you need and ask for it if its a sensible race I'll sit you out there AND STRAIGHT UP RUN YOUR *** OVER. I DONT EVEN NEED TO FIX THE SUSPENSION TO WHOOP YOU
Here you go I tell you what I got a stock cube ls1 **** that talk let's line them bitches up tonight motor to motor I don't have spray because my car is a gangster on the motor I bet you will not race my tonight motor to motor an then we can ride to the truck stop an weight them hoes you bout that?????
Old 09-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Teching In

The Vette got a bone stock motor. An my car a 11 year old stock cube ls1. An I'll bet my life on what I just say loser we all no that monte got a 383 that didn't come from the factory that way
Old 09-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by snkbytGT500

They can't put no more on that bitch its on 2 or 3 kits now an kill mode an got drug by a stock displacement Vette on a 100 shot any more dope they'll put the monte down for 3 years plus like HOTRODS Transam!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 01:57 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Thanks for the video big homie!
Old 09-23-2012, 02:33 PM
sky
Staging Lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGO1zG5Ko8

You were Never in front the whole race. Smh
Old 09-23-2012, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

They can't put no more on that bitch its on 2 or 3 kits now an kill mode an got drug by a stock displacement Vette on a 100 shot any more dope they'll put the monte down for 3 years plus like HOTRODS Transam!!!
Stop all that lying we not gonna get into a displacement match cuzz we already know the play on the vette. Thanks for the compliment on the 355 being a 383 if it was yall still had us by some cubes. And the video don't lie All aluminum seats light weight other ****. The only thing stock maybe the AC compressor. You should be one to talk obviously you know how my **** run when its on deck cause we couldnt pull you out from under a rock to run my car the whole time it was on deck.(HAVE YOU EVER GOT ON SIDE OF MY **** ANYTIME.) NOPE. And as far as the time it takes me to mess with something is on me I work and do what I want when I want. A ni##a don't pull no strings over here The last three you put together couldn't run with my **** on a bad day. But since you feel the way you feel you will be the first since you keeping tabs on how long I'm down you'll will see why. And finally you did the same thing you trying to talk about pulled the other motor out and put it in a light weight car. So thats the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
you were never in front the whole race. Smh
if you say so.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:23 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Dear Black Hole,

I love racing any, and evey car that you all bring 2 the battle feild. Phil, Hot Rod, Travis, & Ked, I got mad respect 4 yall. But yall know I'm bout 2 go harder in da paint then Waka Flaka. (lol) We up 3-1 on yall (Da Silver Bullet vs travis we won, Big Bird vs Joan Rivers yall won, Brick vs Da Nova we won, Big Bird vs Joan Rivers pt,2 we won, ay back a bitch aint it ******! ! ! (Smokey off of Friday voice lol)

So wit dat being said. . . . . . . We up on yall. We'll be waiting on Travis 2 touchdown, so me and Brick can tied a not in his main artery. He aint gone be able 2 test and tune witout us tryin 2 knock a bone out his ***. Then we gone put Da Silver Bullet all over Joan Rivers, and Black Ops ALL OUT. So I don't see the next time yall will get a win, unless something crazy hapens.

Yall should feel bad letting a TRUE street car be anywhere close to that pro mod lookin ************. Don't 4get about Big Bird and da Nova race nethier. Cause I'm after dat tired ************ neck. And just 2 fill yall in on somebody telling yall I';m gone make yall wait on that rematch, that was the rematch. I proved my point. I told yall and showed yall that Big Bird was gone run over Joan Rivers on a 100 shot. that';s actually smaller the what I sprayed the first race (1st race was a 150) that we know our **** 4 us 2 have these stock bottom end ls motors running faster than yall built race cars.

Yall got dat tired *** 496ci Big Block wit alllllllllllll dat nitrous on dat bitch and I fucked yall up! ! ! SMMFH, the next time yall get a chance at Da Silver Bullet, it wont be no contest wit Joan Rivers, Nor Black Ops, nor Da Silver Back Gorilla. Yall done, ya dead. . . . . . .

Last edited by sky; 09-23-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix