New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's good RickyB that juice working yet? Lets cut loose with some day time action tomorrow. I know JMoney not runnin on the juice no more.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:37 AM
9 Second Club

I'm going to let you boys have the floor. I remembered a p.m I got before boom and moe race. I don't want this back in forward **** to stop the action we are trying to do. I'm only directing my **** to hitsquad from now on. It's to much HATE and ENVY in this world and sport we all love. This is part of the reason I never came there. Nobody wants to enter a cage with a bunch of people trying to keep you off of the *** you came to get. This sport is about staying focused on your man.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MR427
I ain't gone lie 408 you get tech poppin... If a ***** didn't know any better I would have thought you was runnin the streets the way you be typing. I ain't no sideline ni***. If you see me post I'm ready for action. Hey Travis ill take that motor race you offered to G8, give me the wiggle. You know I'm 4250lbs No disrespect to either camp but that clickin up camps and squads ****** the game up.
In a since you right. but in other ways it allows some people to get help that they need to get where they need to be. like everybody aint got a million dollars to be getting parts etc... each man might can help out each other. example might have a good tuner in your camp and this man joined might be a good suspension man etc... work together now your camp gets stronger and less cost effective. to me equals better races when they do happen. just my thoughts bo.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
travis likes this comment
Say it ain't so no more motor passes...
Old 02-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
In a since you right. but in other ways it allows some people to get help that they need to get where they need to be. like everybody aint got a million dollars to be getting parts etc... each man might can help out each other. example might have a good tuner in your camp and this man joined might be a good suspension man etc... work together now your camp gets stronger and less cost effective. to me equals better races when they do happen. just my thoughts bo.
Agreed.... But now we will just have to wonder what would have happen if 2 ni**** out the same camp would have cut loose.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:56 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MR427
Agreed.... But now we will just have to wonder what would have happen if 2 ni**** out the same camp would have cut loose.
lol i agree
Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 AM
12 Second Club

No more motor passes
Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 AM
TECH Regular

Ay travis to bad your forced to race your car how they want it to be raced only on juice ,u might be able to enjoy it more if you could run your own car whenever u want ,how ever u want,what ever.time u want...thats how u used to be and u was knockin nig"s off..yo **** movin either way motor or juice but hypnosis a mf when its drilled in ya head juice is the only way to life....ay bruh do U!!! Was knockin cars off trailers,no matter tire size,if they was on motor u run in motor,if they said u had a slick u was willing to get on mickey drags etc..u was BOUT IT U DID U..get off this new juvenile travis and bring it back to that juvenile 400 degrees travis....who all remember that 400 degrees travis????
Old 02-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 408lq9
I'm going to let you boys have the floor. I remembered a p.m I got before boom and moe race. I don't want this back in forward **** to stop the action we are trying to do. I'm only directing my **** to hitsquad from now on. It's to much HATE and ENVY in this world and sport we all love. This is part of the reason I never came there. Nobody wants to enter a cage with a bunch of people trying to keep you off of the *** you came to get. This sport is about staying focused on your man.
See this the **** that dont make sense with you. First you come out blastin bangin on ya chest like you kingkong and takin over the world..now a couple days later, you wanna get quiet and ****.

If that malibu sit on a true 10.5" tire we can lock something in this weekend for $2000 or better. Same for you Travis. You can turn your plate on, fogger on, borrow one of those kits Dinky uses and turn it on... and leave your **** shut, line up head up and leave when the flashlight come on. Will open hood and show you smallblock and 1 plate only before and after race dont matter.

Whats happenin?
Attached Thumbnails "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix-imagejpeg_22.jpg  
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 AM
12 Second Club

Ahhhh brah you right but im outdated with my stuff. If i race on the motor im hadicapping my self. 3200 stall come on na..... If i get the hit on the motor withanyone ill do it. The car dont leave
Old 02-01-2013, 11:10 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
Ay travis to bad your forced to race your car how they want it to be raced only on juice ,u might be able to enjoy it more if you could run your own car whenever u want ,how ever u want,what ever.time u want...thats how u used to be and u was knockin nig"s off..yo **** movin either way motor or juice but hypnosis a mf when its drilled in ya head juice is the only way to life....ay bruh do U!!! Was knockin cars off trailers,no matter tire size,if they was on motor u run in motor,if they said u had a slick u was willing to get on mickey drags etc..u was BOUT IT U DID U..get off this new juvenile travis and bring it back to that juvenile 400 degrees travis....who all remember that 400 degrees travis????
travis a grown man, We all talked about our mission. If he choose to listen and follow the people who laugh when he lose, oh well. Let me speak about nitrous playboy. If you're not shooting, it's a reason. Either your hiding it, or you know you can't beat the man all out..........
Old 02-01-2013, 11:13 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
See this the **** that dont make sense with you. First you come out blastin bangin on ya chest like you kingkong and takin over the world..now a couple days later, you wanna get quiet and ****.

If that malibu sit on a true 10.5" tire we can lock something in this weekend for $2000 or better. Same for you Travis. You can turn your plate on, fogger on, borrow one of those kits Dinky uses and turn it on... and leave your **** shut, line up head up and leave when the flashlight come on. Will open hood and show you smallblock and 1 plate only before and after race dont matter.

Whats happenin?
You try and fool people with dumb ****. I told you the 9th with a ss mustang. Nobody said **** about that car and the street.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM
Teching In

Its cool to have a crew because everybody need some ngaz they trust to help em out & ride for them, but when crews start crewin' up, shyt get gay real quick & a bunch of potential races get blocked.

Not a good thing, in my opinion.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:17 AM
9 Second Club

Default Slowness

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE SETTLE SOME ****. WHAT DO "YOU" HAVE THAT I CAN BRING THE FIREBIRD TO THE PAD? NO SECRETS HERE. I'M NOT RUNNING THE PAD UNTIL AFTER THE FEB 9th RACE.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Staging Lane

You faded. Feb 9 we will run that mustang with our ss mustang. Call yo man and tell him he got action.........
Homie im gonna tell you like this. Dont ever talk to me about anything TRACK racing related if it involves you. Last time we went through all this, we brought car to the track just for you since you shouted track track track and you were nowhere to be found. Not ****** with the track... you obviously dont know me but im a white boy that plays in the street...and my crew are white boys that play in the street too.

Stop comin to this street racing ****, then wanting to play the track copout **** again.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Staging Lane

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE SETTLE SOME ****. WHAT DO "YOU" HAVE THAT I CAN BRING THE FIREBIRD TO THE PAD? NO SECRETS HERE. I'M NOT RUNNING THE PAD UNTIL AFTER THE FEB 9th RACE.
i got a REAL street car mustang... come sittin like me and ill race you with my car too, soon as it gets out the body shop from being sideswiped while i was out of town.

Now....you can **** off with your track talk ****, i have nothing to say to you anymore. Back to YOUR SAME OLD STOP A RACE WAYS.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:24 AM
Staging Lane

You try and fool people with dumb ****. I told you the 9th with a ss mustang. Nobody said **** about that car and the street.
what dumb ****? you the only one trying to fool anybody around here partna. If someone was to go read every post youve made on here, they would think you were the king of the street...and yet, who the **** knows you and has ever seen you in the street dude? Ive raced my slow *** car in the street here more then you have...

I tell you how it is its that simple. Dont be blind and think us white people are stupid....been going fast with cars for a long time.

Travis, Hotrod, yall know im about lockin in drama free ****...yall want them all out races you know you can get it..
Old 02-01-2013, 11:26 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ->BJ<-
Its cool to have a crew because everybody need some ngaz they trust to help em out & ride for them, but when crews start crewin' up, shyt get gay real quick & a bunch of potential races get blocked.

Not a good thing, in my opinion.
Y'all keep speaking of races you wanna see. Was anybody having a problem with hitsquad teaming with ALLOUT? If y'all speaking of Travis and I, I said years ago that we were not going to race. If you speaking of chin checka, we family, family don't fight each other. If you speaking of hotrod, we good because we have the same mission, exposing HITSQUAD........this is not a shot at you BJ, I know it want be backward and forward with you.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
Homie im gonna tell you like this. Dont ever talk to me about anything TRACK racing related if it involves you. Last time we went through all this, we brought car to the track just for you since you shouted track track track and you were nowhere to be found. Not ****** with the track... you obviously dont know me but im a white boy that plays in the street...and my crew are white boys that play in the street too.

Stop comin to this street racing ****, then wanting to play the track copout **** again.
Should be a lesson learned. " LOCK IN FIRST" When you borrow other people ****, make sure to LOCK IN.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:36 AM
Staging Lane

Should be a lesson learned. " LOCK IN FIRST" When you borrow other people ****, make sure to LOCK IN.
Exactly...never deal with you. Thanks for proving you just talk.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix