Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://motormaniatv.com/ Lights Out 4 Valdosta Ga race streaming live
Old 02-24-2013, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Robbobbob
http://motormaniatv.com/ Lights Out 4 Valdosta Ga race streaming live
All he needed was wings, his **** was really flying!
Old 02-24-2013, 02:39 PM
12 Second Club

Somebody need to do something
Old 02-24-2013, 02:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
Somebody need to do something
Radar say rain later on tonight going into tomorrow morning! Hope somebody get it in before the bumble bee rice cars come out tonight!
Old 02-24-2013, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
You know who. Usain Bolt!
One and the hit no bottles
Old 02-24-2013, 03:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Woo, how ya boy head cam intake 383 lt1 camaro lose to a head cam ls1 trans am, an the trans am wins by a car hitting the rev limiter????? Smh, Woo call me asap!
Dave my car hit the rev limiter! Ask questions before you make stuff up my nigg. And 383? Are you seriously going around starting that? I got a STOCK BOTTOM END 350! But thanks for the compliment.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:49 PM
11 Second Club

I'm looking for Da Fire Man. That LT1 bout to put his fire out!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:41 PM
11 Second Club

an the trans am wins by a car
This don't look like a car to me... Once I cross the finish line I was on the brakes..
Attached Thumbnails "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix-image.jpg  
Old 02-24-2013, 05:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NewOrleansLT1
Dave my car hit the rev limiter! Ask questions before you make stuff up my nigg. And 383? Are you seriously going around starting that? I got a STOCK BOTTOM END 350! But thanks for the compliment.
You must be stunna other son, Birdman jr. jr. da second with this **** you just posted. Yea i said it right 383! That b i t c h still slow so i really don't care pimp.
Dont come on here stuntin bout putting fires out unless u seriously wanna run me steve, and bring ya wallet. You not known fa poppin the hood so dont ask me for a motor race like jeff cause im gonna ignore ya post like i did him!

Last edited by DaFireMan; 02-24-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:54 PM
On The Tree

I don't race people fa free unless i **** wit them youngsta, and i been at ya neck since i had my z28, gto, and my other trans am. You been ducking me since after katrina. Put it to ya like this steve, im not jerry or jeff nem who gon believe ya bull bout cam only when ya ran them dudes wit afr heads n everything else on ya car. Im not playing them games wit u bruh. You wanna run me thats fine, thanks fa finally pretending u wanna run after how many years!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:00 PM
11 Second Club

You must be stunna other son, Birdman jr. jr. da second with this **** you just posted. Yea i said it right 383! That b i t c h still slow so i really don't care pimp.
Dont come on here stuntin bout putting fires out unless u seriously wanna run me steve, and bring ya wallet. You not know fa poppin the hood so dont ask me for a motor race like jeff cause im gonna ignore ya post like i did him!
LMFAO!! Politician Dave!! You gotta love him... If you don't care, why you lying bout what I got under the hood? First you thought I had spray, now you say I got a stroker, what next smh. Pick a lie and stick to it atlest. I tell you what lets do a Motor to Motor then If I beat you ill let you spray. Look in my sig thats everything the car has in it! lets see if you bold enough to list yo mods! P.S. "bottles are for babies"

Last edited by NewOrleansLT1; 02-24-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:13 PM
11 Second Club

I don't race people fa free unless i **** wit them youngsta, and i been at ya neck since i had my z28, gto, and my other trans am. You been ducking me since after katrina. Put it to ya like this steve, im not jerry or jeff nem who gon believe ya bull bout cam only when ya ran them dudes wit afr heads n everything else on ya car. Im not playing them games wit u bruh. You wanna run me thats fine, thanks fa finally pretending u wanna run after how many years!
I ran one ***** in yo clique. Beat him twice and now you feel some kind of way. Nick came at me like a man and said he wanna run. You never said you wanted to do anything! Now you got a lil NOS kit and think you on top the world when NOBODY even seen yo imaginary car you say you got.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:32 PM
On The Tree

i dont care if u beat him like he dont care youngsta, and i was playing bout u spraying. i was at work an yall ran fa free, why would i be worry, u worried cause u got slaughtered by that ls1 an u got motor. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ccccccccc kkkkk all that run yo way an then we cause do this an that. I not in this game spending money on my car to run your race kid, that aint me. so you can keep ya lil offer. Step it up or step off pimp.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:10 PM
11 Second Club

i dont care if u beat him like he dont care youngsta, and i was playing bout u spraying. i was at work an yall ran fa free, why would i be worry, u worried cause u got slaughtered by that ls1 an u got motor. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ccccccccc kkkkk all that run yo way an then we cause do this an that. I not in this game spending money on my car to run your race kid, that aint me. so you can keep ya lil offer. Step it up or step off pimp.
You an old grumpy ***** huh? I ain't got no worries! I only posted when I saw you making stuff up. Why you just couldn't congratulate Jeff on his win and keep it moving? I'm out enjoy the rest of yo night PIMP lol..
Old 02-24-2013, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NewOrleansLT1
You an old grumpy ***** huh? I ain't got no worries! I only posted when I saw you making stuff up. Why you just couldn't congratulate Jeff on his win and keep it moving? I'm out enjoy the rest of yo night PIMP lol..
Yea, im always grumpy when it comes this! Whenever you ready, i been waiting, may as well keep waiting! LOL, Enjoy yea nite out neworleans383! Change ya Tech name next login pimp.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:34 PM
12 Second Club

Yea, im always grumpy when it comes this! Whenever you ready, i been waiting, may as well keep waiting! LOL, Enjoy yea nite out neworleans383! Change ya Tech name next login pimp.
LT1 cars dont run unless the are stroked, been there done that.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I always been wanting to race a tricycle against my bigwheel since I WAS SMALL.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KH504
LT1 cars dont run unless the are stroked, been there done that.
Lol kev, ive known that for a long time, he just thinks no one else knows that. Jeffs car is set up pretty good an he had a good run wit steves 383 car. He just wants to play that underdog card: " i got a full weight cam only lt1 car with no spray that runs low 11's"! Yea f u c k i n g right, LMAO! That **** get old real quick when guys play that card. Im just glad he doesnt race much an lies to the wrong person about what he has an gets f u c k e d up for lying! He has to understand some people take it real serious running for money an lose to somebody lying/and or playing games! People give out motor charges, and spray charges all the time but its just easier to run allout(run what you brung) instead of all the back an forth(let me see under your hood/truck/seats/dashboard bullshit) that takes forever. If you all out and the other persons all out an you get beat, GO BACK TO THE LAB, an there is no question that if i woulda did this an that, you woulda won! F U C K all that..
Old 02-24-2013, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

Default Whats up with ya boy????

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
I always been wanting to race a tricycle against my bigwheel since I WAS SMALL.
Woo, wuz up with ya boy acting like he aint been to the machine shop with that bottom end? He musta thought jeff black car was weak when he took that race! O'well. Got that *** bust nah, he on hear stunting in the rain like he wanna race after years of running from this azz kickin. He been ducking me like that old nintendo game with the gun and the laughing dog that pop up when you lose!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix