New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

new orleans streetracers dont pay$$$$$$

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatbum
I'm a nutswinger because I agree with someones post?

You fools are making yourselves out to be uneducated illiterate trash. Grammar aside (because the laws of the English language bewilder the brightest of folks) using REAL WORDS and even half attempting to put these REAL WORDS in some sort of recognizable order are integral to communication.

All everyone is reading is: Yo B diz b*tches be hfdsjadhfsah dsajhfsadhfsad skjdhfsadf bttlefed lol pfft ya'll dnt noo bout dis dflsdfsa".

^That's what you sound like. Absolute no sense. Shenanigans on the keyboard.

The man made some great points. A track being an hour away is a BS excuse. That is NOT that far. I'm not against organized street racing, but when you act like a bunch of ******* hooligans and wanna be gangstas, it kind of takes the fun and spirit out of racing.
An hour away is far for people who work all day and Mommy and Daddy doesn't foot their bills. For instance Up at 5a.m. work until 5p.m. track opens at 5 p.m. first car down at 6 p.m. Just getting Home at 6 p.m. hook to trailer fuel up get what nots and crew 7:30 p.m. on the road, get to the track at 8:30p.m, drop car, tech in, lets say 9:00 p.m. make a motor Pass, get back check out car real quick before N20 pass, make N20 pass 9:30 or 9:45 announcement on P.A. ( "If you wanna make a pass get to the staging lanes shutting down in 30 minutes.") Now you tell me if it is worth the 60 to 70 miles the purchase of fuel, Nitrous, Beer possible wear and tear or breakdown. (trailer wise.)
Who ever said someone acted like a bunch of Hooligans or wanna be Gangsters. Just becasue someone decides to use broken english doesn't make them Hooligans or Gangsters.
Street Racing is not for the TIMID because like you said there are Hustlers out there and if they smell weakness or ignorance they will play on it. So if you don't have the SAVVY needed in the Game don't claim to be one of the PLAYERS. Watch from the STANDS.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Launching!

I work 6pm-6am champ (usually longer, but that's scheduled). I don't have a "Mommy" and Daddy never bought me ****. I was homeless for a year before I joined the military and everything I pay for comes out of my own pocket or from doing it with my own two hands.
You complain about working so hard but you're so eager to waste money on the take home. Why not race for free? Do you street race to make money or do you street race for fun? It clearly isn't friendly.

You think just using broken English is the sole reason for the classification of gangstas? All the folks arguing back and forth are talking about their ******* "street cred", "bitches" and "say it to my face" blah blah blah. You're a moron if you can blow $200-1k on a street race but can't take a day off from work to make it to the track...

OMG O NOEZ there are "Hustlers" out there! I'z not gangsta yo!

Timid? Yea right. There are probably thousands of people on this forum who could crack skulls with the best of them but aren't dumb enough to post a ******* schedule of their street racing events, the location, and to gamble on it.

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
An hour away is far for people who work all day and Mommy and Daddy doesn't foot their bills. For instance Up at 5a.m. work until 5p.m. track opens at 5 p.m. first car down at 6 p.m. Just getting Home at 6 p.m. hook to trailer fuel up get what nots and crew 7:30 p.m. on the road, get to the track at 8:30p.m, drop car, tech in, lets say 9:00 p.m. make a motor Pass, get back check out car real quick before N20 pass, make N20 pass 9:30 or 9:45 announcement on P.A. ( "If you wanna make a pass get to the staging lanes shutting down in 30 minutes.") Now you tell me if it is worth the 60 to 70 miles the purchase of fuel, Nitrous, Beer possible wear and tear or breakdown. (trailer wise.)
Who ever said someone acted like a bunch of Hooligans or wanna be Gangsters. Just becasue someone decides to use broken english doesn't make them Hooligans or Gangsters.
Street Racing is not for the TIMID because like you said there are Hustlers out there and if they smell weakness or ignorance they will play on it. So if you don't have the SAVVY needed in the Game don't claim to be one of the PLAYERS. Watch from the STANDS.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Teching In

When you have a car that run in the 10s;9s; or 8s, and race that car free your a ***. At least you should do it for some type of money.It cost 2 race.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

I work 6pm-6am champ (usually longer, but that's scheduled). I don't have a "Mommy" and Daddy never bought me ****. I was homeless for a year before I joined the military and everything I pay for comes out of my own pocket or from doing it with my own two hands.
You complain about working so hard but you're so eager to waste money on the take home. Why not race for free? Do you street race to make money or do you street race for fun? It clearly isn't friendly.

You think just using broken English is the sole reason for the classification of gangstas? All the folks arguing back and forth are talking about their ******* "street cred", "bitches" and "say it to my face" blah blah blah. You're a moron if you can blow $200-1k on a street race but can't take a day off from work to make it to the track...

OMG O NOEZ there are "Hustlers" out there! I'z not gangsta yo!

Timid? Yea right. There are probably thousands of people on this forum who could crack skulls with the best of them but aren't dumb enough to post a ******* schedule of their street racing events, the location, and to gamble on it.
None of us race to live but if you work all month long and can't come up with 200 or 1K for a fun street race YOU MY SON ARE LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS. And again there you go with the ignorant responses OMG O BLA BLA BLA if I wanted to take a day off I could I have Worked Offshore for over 10 years as a Professional Electronic and Electrical Engineer I could BUY YOU BITCH keep the reciept and return your PUNK ***. So **** YOU with your demeaning, ignorant trying to hide your ignorance through your word placement and your spell check. I will be taking off a week for the LSX shootout in MEMPHIS, Bitch do you need a Couple Hundred dollars to come and hang out. I will come out there speak with broken English and Act a ***, But at the end of the night Bank account against Bank Account and I.Q. vs I.Q. I will CONSUME you. Now GET THE **** OFF OUR THREAD SINCE WE ARE NOT UP TO YOUR PAR. You ******* JERK. And by the way we all have been through hard times. Some with no place to stay and some with nothing at all living pillow to post, but for some sorry *** individual that constantly tries to demean another man because of their Speech Patterns or Literacy level shows how much of a shallow person you are. A person of your type will prob. never get in the position of power or Financial well being because the way you talk it's all about you. Everyone makes the world go round you ******* BOTTOM FEEDER. That means everyone on here floats above you and that is our **** you are feeding on. NOW WATCH WHO YOU CALL A MORON FROM NOW ON.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Launching!

When did I say I couldn't afford $200 dollars? I'm saying you are a retard if you spend $200-1k on a street race. There is no point, you can do it for free. Living beyond my means? Really? You came to that conclusion from a single sentence directed at how you are a retard for wasting money? It's called efficiency and if you don't have the logic and reasoning to pick up on that, I would put my dog up against your IQ.

So you can take a day off...but you don't. So again, you are dick stomping your own points.

Demeaning? If you view it as demeaning sure, but I'm just calling you brain dead morons out on your hypocrisy and you can't handle it. I can't help but notice your literacy improved so who exactly are you conforming too? Not little old me right? Spell check, that's cute. I don't naturally or intentionally **** up all my sentences so that means I am hiding my ignorance? That's swell. I'm the bad guy who isn't promoting the gambling and the clear animosity between the people who are gambling. I have plenty of money, I have a house, cars, wife, baby, big ole TVs...but what exactly does that matter? How is having money somehow relevant? How many people on this site are rolling in dough, and how many people do you think you actually impress with your supposed bank account? People not having money isn't a gauge on how good of a person someone is. The kind of behavior portrayed in this thread on the other hand...yea trashy. According to you though its Ballin rich trash right? So if need be I'll post myself on eBay so you can buy me...

None of us race to live but if you work all month long and can't come up with 200 or 1K for a fun street race YOU MY SON ARE LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS. And again there you go with the ignorant responses OMG O BLA BLA BLA if I wanted to take a day off I could I have Worked Offshore for over 10 years as a Professional Electronic and Electrical Engineer I could BUY YOU BITCH keep the reciept and return your PUNK ***. So **** YOU with your demeaning, ignorant trying to hide your ignorance through your word placement and your spell check. I will be taking off a week for the LSX shootout in MEMPHIS, Bitch do you need a Couple Hundred dollars to come and hang out. I will come out there speak with broken English and Act a ***, But at the end of the night Bank account against Bank Account and I.Q. vs I.Q. I will CONSUME you. Now GET THE **** OFF OUR THREAD SINCE WE ARE NOT UP TO YOUR PAR. You ******* JERK. And by the way we all have been through hard times. Some with no place to stay and some with nothing at all living pillow to post, but for some sorry *** individual that constantly tries to demean another man because of their Speech Patterns or Literacy level shows how much of a shallow person you are. A person of your type will prob. never get in the position of power or Financial well being because the way you talk it's all about you. Everyone makes the world go round you ******* BOTTOM FEEDER. That means everyone on here floats above you and that is our **** you are feeding on. NOW WATCH WHO YOU CALL A MORON FROM NOW ON.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

When did I say I couldn't afford $200 dollars? I'm saying you are a retard if you spend $200-1k on a street race. There is no point, you can do it for free. Living beyond my means? Really? You came to that conclusion from a single sentence directed at how you are a retard for wasting money? It's called efficiency and if you don't have the logic and reasoning to pick up on that, I would put my dog up against your IQ.

So you can take a day off...but you don't. So again, you are dick stomping your own points.

Demeaning? If you view it as demeaning sure, but I'm just calling you brain dead morons out on your hypocrisy and you can't handle it. I can't help but notice your literacy improved so who exactly are you conforming too? Not little old me right? Spell check, that's cute. I don't naturally or intentionally **** up all my sentences so that means I am hiding my ignorance? That's swell. I'm the bad guy who isn't promoting the gambling and the clear animosity between the people who are gambling. I have plenty of money, I have a house, cars, wife, baby, big ole TVs...but what exactly does that matter? How is having money somehow relevant? How many people on this site are rolling in dough, and how many people do you think you actually impress with your supposed bank account? People not having money isn't a gauge on how good of a person someone is. The kind of behavior portrayed in this thread on the other hand...yea trashy. According to you though its Ballin rich trash right? So if need be I'll post myself on eBay so you can buy me...
Feel free to look back at all of my post. My literacy has never been questioned. As far as the wife, kids, cars and personal belongings DITTO, so give me the RESERVE and # on EBAY so I can get this over with.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Launching!

Feel free to look back at all of my post. My literacy has never been questioned. As far as the wife, kids, cars and personal belongings DITTO, so give me the RESERVE and # on EBAY so I can get this over with.
"Feel free to look back at all of my post".

Prime example. I don't even have to change the page
Old 10-08-2009, 10:54 PM
On The Tree

"Feel free to look back at all of my post".

Prime example. I don't even have to change the page
It's cool i've made my point.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Launching!

It's cool i've made my point.
Good luck in your endeavors
Old 10-09-2009, 12:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Has anyone raced yet?
Old 10-10-2009, 10:00 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
Has anyone raced yet?
No. Not yet.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
No. Not yet.
Not surprising at all.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Default Rain

The race was supposed to be Eric and Travis. Eric has left for Miami, Travis let me know he was gone. Changed my plugs and stopped vac leaks car seems to idle pretty normal. I'll test it out 2morrow if there is no rain, if all is good back to the Grindstone. and i'll to that.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Good, glad the car is alright. Bad news is this light rain is going to be here for awhile.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:49 PM
On The Tree

Default Did yall see the street racing sting post

Man glad I don't street race.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:00 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by KH504
Full at the moment but you can be first on the list because someone will drop out.

No Problem Nov Friday 13th I have 19 spots filled 20 car max but I will save a spot for spooky z06 .

KH504 - TA
JUNK , Z06 , ZR1
Tim P + 4 race cars
Todd M-G8
Nick M- GTO, truck with options
DC,jr - 2010 Camaro - T-type- TBSS
Vette X- ? + 1
AL- TBSS
Glass - Z06 - spooky got a woop ***
Jerry- Z06 under boost
Gerald- mustang

Backup list
1. Deez nutz racing
Looking forward to Friday. See you guys soon
Old 11-11-2009, 04:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Get to work on getting the ctsv out there as well, we have 3-4 spots open at the moment. This is fri. nov 13th (day after tommorow) at no problem. Contact myself or kh504 and have money in hand if u want in. We have the track from 8am until 5pm, then for another 20.00 u can stay until close.
Old 11-12-2009, 08:59 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by JUNK
Get to work on getting the ctsv out there as well,
Done! Both the V and the Z will be there
Old 11-12-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Regular

Old 12-13-2009, 05:42 PM
TECH Apprentice