New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

had my car stolen today 24 nov

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default had my car stolen today 24 nov

I went to bed last night went out to my car this morning and it was gone. This is the second time in new orleans that this had hapend. So i dont know what my insurance company is going to do. If any one sees a merune ta with a uscg lic plate please send me a pm. i dont know what to do at this point i love 4 gens but i just am tired of loosing them so i dont know if im going to haft to get something else at his point. Im pissed off at this point.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Staging Lane

sorry to hear that man... the insurance co should cover the loss... its just another claim... well at least in CA it would be... not sure in LA.. again.. that sucks man..
Old 11-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Launching!

Posting a pic here might help if someone runs across it.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Teching In

i might be able to get a pic tomaro who knows the only pic was taken in mississippi at tha drag strip. It was all stock merune 2000 ta with T tops.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by captshon
I went to bed last night went out to my car this morning and it was gone. This is the second time in new orleans that this had hapend. So i dont know what my insurance company is going to do. If any one sees a merune ta with a uscg lic plate please send me a pm. i dont know what to do at this point i love 4 gens but i just am tired of loosing them so i dont know if im going to haft to get something else at his point. Im pissed off at this point.
Sorry to hear about your loss. I don't know if you can, if so, move man! Get the hell outta' New Orleans! I hope that car theft doesn't creep up here in the Shreveport/Bossier area. We have enough crime as it is.

Quick Reply: had my car stolen today 24 nov