New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

thunder road raceway

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 10:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Scott anyone running the Goodyear Eagle SS drag radial up your way? Just wondering what air pressure they are running them at?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:37 PM
TECH Resident

Scott I'll call you tomorrow, for some reason my cel is acting stupid when I try to send a TM. But I agree with you, I have been off over a tenth in the 60 from Friday TnT vs Sat brackets on several different occasions. Prescott will probably alway be a little better 60ft because it's more seasoned RRR/TRRP closes every 3-4 months so it is still almost equal to a new track. I remember when it first opened back in 98 it took over a years worth of running before it equaled up to Hallsville. My best pass there on opening night was something in the neighborhood of 14.50 or so with about 2.4 60ft. Then I could go to Hallsville the next night and run in the high 12's pulling high 1.7 60's on stock tires.

Scott, I've been trying to tell the Friday night TnT guys to go give some bracket racing a shot for years now but they won't listen. We are going to start having our bracket races on Friday nights here soon so there will be no excuses for em
Old 04-03-2010, 08:20 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by caddobass
Hey Scott anyone running the Goodyear Eagle SS drag radial up your way? Just wondering what air pressure they are running them at?
Nobody up here has them YET! I might have to give them a try when these M/T dr's wear out.

Chris,friday night brackets would be alright with me and the track prep would be better to satisfy the bracket racers.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received my Goodyear Eagles today ran right out and got them mounted. The cost for the two shipped to my door by UPS was $173.00 each or $346.00 a pair plus $46.76 shipping for a total of $392.76. I post this for any of y'all thinking of trying them. I did not post where I got them as it was not a LS1Tech vendor, if anyone needs to know where I'll PM ya.

Quick Reply: thunder road raceway