New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

moving to new Orleans

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 05:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moving to new Orleans

im gona be moving down to new orleans in the french quarters area and im gonna be looking for a garage/shop to store all my parts and work on cars anyone here know of places close and that are in decent places for rent ?
Old 05-23-2012, 08:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Not too many places around like that. Why are you moving into the french quarter? There's no parking what so ever down there. I am co-owner of a shop but we are in new orleans east.
Old 05-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my cousin got me a job down there and she has a pretty big place so im gonna stay with her to see if i like it but im driving down with my truck trailer and car and gotta try and find a place as close as possible so i can store everything since i can store my bike at the place im staying
Old 05-24-2012, 03:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

You could probably rent a house with a garage for the price you are going to pay for a storage facility. Plus, it would be a PITA to have to travel from home to the facility just to get something out of it. If you look at the street called Elysian Fields that comes out of the French Quarter somewhat, and go away from the quarters, there are areas to rent up there. My cousin and uncle live up in that area around Elysian Fields and Robert E Lee. It would be where I would move if I moved back to New Orleans

Quick Reply: moving to new Orleans