New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

RPM automotive in kenner..reveiws?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPM automotive in kenner..reveiws?

anyone here knows this shop?
im looking to get some work done and cant find any reveiws on this place an am wondering if you guys know if this is a good shop or not.
thanks
Old 05-15-2014, 03:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Never heard of them.

Still can't figure out how nobody can find my shop and I am in the heart of the city.
Old 05-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Never heard of them.

Still can't figure out how nobody can find my shop and I am in the heart of the city.
Where u at silver bullet??
I found rpm on facebook and had them repair some my stock wireing harness that got burnt on my headers. I get my car tommorow and I talked to them today and they assured me that my 02sensors are switching correctly and putting out the correct voltage. .ill have to hook it up to my obd2 scanner to make sure though. .
Do you have a facebook page? Web site? I see that you been around for a while on ls1tech so im sure you know alot lol..
I am a very busy person and most of the times im unable to do my own work due to lacke off mechanical skills and lack of time due to work (I work 7 days a week 12 hours a day)..the guys at RPM seem like some cool people but there shop is new and I would rather deal with a shop that has been in the game for a while. .
If you dont mind sending me some info on your shop like facebook page or name of the shop, I don't mind doing business with you in the future as it is really hard for me to find an honesr trustworthy shop who know what they're doing. .
Do you do nitrous installs?
Do you experience or have you ever done any engine swaps on a c5 corvette? In the future I would like to swap a ls2 or 3 with a big cam into my car.
Thanks and ill be waiting for a reply back since you said you're in the city and thats closer to me than driving out to kenner at rpm
Old 05-27-2014, 02:09 PM
On The Tree

Locals have moved on to the N.O. Fast Toys page on facebook. Advertise on there an you will have o turn business away
Old 06-13-2014, 12:59 AM
Staging Lane

Update
Rpm in kenner on Williams blvd are some very knowledgeable and awesome people to deal with. .they got my vette running like brand new..I highly recommend them and will be getting my ls6 out of my vette swapped over to my 240sx and the vette will be getting a new ls3 swap by the guys at rpm. .they're a great shop and dont mine doing the work. Alot of shops ive been to in the nola area where lazy and seemed like they didnt want the work I was offering to them to do on my cars..I guess they must of thought I was a tire kicker or whatever but as a business owner myself,I really liked how rpm treated me as a customer and made me feel like they needed my buisness more than I needed them which is the same way how I run my buisness..I got fed up with a few shops showing there asses off and made me feel like they didn't care if they got my buisness or not..alot of these shops need to take some business courses..no wonder why alot of these mechanic shops go out of business so fast.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:24 AM
Teching In

Default RPM Automotive

As the owner of RPM Automotive in Kenner, I ask anybody that has questions about us or the the shop, to call us or simply stop on. We are more than glad to shake hands, and tell you about ourselves. Just because we are a new shop I ask that nobody assume we are new to the industry. The technicians I hav e in my shop are hand selected, by me, and are fully certified, and known as some of the best technicians in the city. I myself have been in the industry for over 15 yrs, and have run the gambit of the every aspect of the business, from building stock motors, to all out race motors. I have built cars from the ground up, including custom fabricating chassis, and suspension components. I build transmissions from stock to wild. Aas far as ls1's specifically, I have been doing ls1 swaps since before most people knew what an ls1 was. My first swap was in 97 when I swapped an ls1 into a 57 belair, which I had originally done an lt1 swap and c4 suspension build. I laughed in 99 when car craft was touting they were doing the first ls1 swap.

I do appreciate you bringing your car to us and giving us a try. I am glad you were satisfied with our work. And to respond, yes we value each and every one off our customers. From our oil change regulars, to our custom build customers.

Again give us a call or stop in, we are more than happy to shake hands and tell you about ourselves.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mbray01
As the owner of RPM Automotive in Kenner, I ask anybody that has questions about us or the the shop, to call us or simply stop on. We are more than glad to shake hands, and tell you about ourselves. Just because we are a new shop I ask that nobody assume we are new to the industry. The technicians I hav e in my shop are hand selected, by me, and are fully certified, and known as some of the best technicians in the city. I myself have been in the industry for over 15 yrs, and have run the gambit of the every aspect of the business, from building stock motors, to all out race motors. I have built cars from the ground up, including custom fabricating chassis, and suspension components. I build transmissions from stock to wild. Aas far as ls1's specifically, I have been doing ls1 swaps since before most people knew what an ls1 was. My first swap was in 97 when I swapped an ls1 into a 57 belair, which I had originally done an lt1 swap and c4 suspension build. I laughed in 99 when car craft was touting they were doing the first ls1 swap.

I do appreciate you bringing your car to us and giving us a try. I am glad you were satisfied with our work. And to respond, yes we value each and every one off our customers. From our oil change regulars, to our custom build customers.

Again give us a call or stop in, we are more than happy to shake hands and tell you about ourselves.
Ya'll have a dyno?
Old 08-09-2014, 09:08 AM
Teching In

we do not have a dyno yet, but one is in the works. should not be very long
Old 08-13-2014, 08:39 AM
On The Tree

Please post here on any updates on a dyno. You guys setup at any of the local car shows?

http://www.customcruiser.net/calendarofevents.htm
Old 09-09-2014, 08:12 AM
Teching In

Default shows and dyno

I will post up as soon as dyno hits and is operational.

as far as car shows, right now we sponsor a cruisers night every second Saturday of the month in the Westland shopping center parking lot. in front of delta world tire on Williams blvd. We are there with either classic cars or latest customer builds. We typically bring 2 or 3 builds. There is typically a 50 to 100 car turn out. Plans are in the works for booths in the future including World of Wheels, Cruising the Coast, and Scraping the Coast.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:30 AM
On The Tree

So this weekend across from C&M Music Center. Should be able to come see.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:40 AM
Teching In

sorry we were unable to make the show this past weekend due to the threat of adverse weather. We will however be out for the next show. Hopefully will be bringing our project turbo ls swap 85 monte.

Quick Reply: RPM automotive in kenner..reveiws?