New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

6LE Harness Bar for 1993-2002 F-Bodies...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 6LE Harness Bar for 1993-2002 F-Bodies...

A thread was started asking for this to be made. The previous design from a different company is no longer available so we are offering our own "6LE Harness Bar" to be used for racing harnesses (not shown in pics)...

Anyways, here's prototype pics:

The FINISHED piece would come with a center support bar that would simply be wedged between this bar and the tranny tunnel. It would NOT be connected so you DON'T have to use it but it is there if you want it and you can even mount it to tranny tunnel if you want.

My guy is only moving forward with these if we get a Group Purchase of 10 put together. Price would be $250 (that includes a $25 mark up for my time) and that would be bare metal.

Shipping is extra and powdercoat is extra. If the GP gets going I can find out how much powder would be and can get it quickly and cheaply in:

Flat Black
Semi-Gloss Black (satin)
Gloss Black

or in Gloss Red IF there is enough who want red (black is cheap because he runs it all the time but red is a $75 minimum).

WORST CASE my guy would probably charge $50 to powder the bar. I would NOT mark up the powder, my only profit is the $25.

So, if you want them, put a list together and start paypaling me:

madelisle@yahoo.com

and put "6LE Harness Bar" in the notes.

You wanted it made, I got it made and I got it made WAYYYYY better looking and functioning than the previous design on the market. Not it is your turn to step up peeps