02-18-2017, 10:05 PM
Join Date: Mar 2015
| | Remote timing retard adjuster for LNC-2000, 2001 & 2014
Remote timing retard adjuster for Lingenfelter LPE LNC-2000, LNC-2001 & LNC-2014 Available here in our web store for $44.95. Also available from our eBay store.
- Manual timing adjustment interface for use with the Lingenfelter Performance Engineering (LPE) LNC-2000, LNC-2001 & LNC-2014 2-step and timing retard modules for GM Gen III/IV/V V8 engines (including LS1, LS6, LS2, LS3, LS7, LSA, LS9, etc.)
- Allows the user to manually set the amount of timing retard.
- Can be remote mounted inside the vehicle to allow easy in vehicle manual changes to the ignition timing
- Can be used to reduce timing for lower octane fuel, audible knock or other situations
- Can also be used to simulate MAP sensor and some other 0-5 volt sensor signals
- 6 ft wiring harness
- Connects to the MAP sensor connector on the LNC-2000, LNC-2001, LNC-2014 & LNC-002
- Does not work with LNC-001 or LNC-003 that do not have provisions for a MAP sensor input
- Module labeled from 0 to 15 to represent from 0 to 15 degrees of timing retard
- Adjustment module can be mounted with self tapping screws, hook & loop tape or double sided tape (not included)
- 90 day repair or replacement warranty (buyer responsible for shipping)
- This is a Product & Service Solutions product and is not made by or associated with Lingenfelter Performance Engineering (LPE).
- LPE & Lingenfelter Performance Engineering are registered trademarks of LPE Assets LLC