Sponsored by:

MSD Window Switch......

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 11:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow MSD Window Switch......

Alright here's my problem:

Im having some problems with my MSD digital window switch and i wanna know how to disconnect it.....The last time i tried to mess with it the actual nitrous system wouldnt engage so im tired of making failed attempts.....

Or if anybody could post a link of a Digital MSD Window Switch wiring diagram that would be great!!!!!

Thanks.....
Old 01-11-2009, 08:33 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ALLMOTOR346CI
Alright here's my problem:

Im having some problems with my MSD digital window switch and i wanna know how to disconnect it.....The last time i tried to mess with it the actual nitrous system wouldnt engage so im tired of making failed attempts.....

Or if anybody could post a link of a Digital MSD Window Switch wiring diagram that would be great!!!!!

Thanks.....

Are you looking to take the window switch out of the system all-together? Would you be putting it on a push button system? I personally really don't like the idea of not running a window switch.

Nick
Old 01-11-2009, 12:00 PM
On The Tree

This may help:

http://static.summitracing.com/globa...structions.pdf
Old 01-11-2009, 07:38 PM
10 Second Club

Well Nick@HSW i already have a WOT switch so i should be ok....And i dont want to take it completely out just yet i'd like to see how i do without the window switch......My father doesnt have one but he also has alot less problem then i do....I have this surging problem that i cant figure out and it only does it on a 150shot and MANY people told me that the window switch was causing the surging issue's......

And NastyC6 thank you sir that what i was looking for......