Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just bought a Dynotune dry kit, what else do I need?

Old 01-25-2009, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought a Dynotune dry kit, what else do I need?

I bought a dry dynotune kit adjustable from 50 to 100 Hp. I also bought the following...

TR6 plugs
window switch
N20 pressure gauge.

I have a 2004 z06 with 28.8LB injectors. I am bone stock, including stock clutch. Can I run a 75 or 100 shot with no worries of maxing my duty cycle or running out of fuel?

Should I order the interface from Harris and pull timing and adjust fuel that way? Should I pull timing and if so how much?

Does dynotune rate their shots at crank HP or wheek HP?
I have done a lot of searching but cant understand for sure if I should run the 100 or the 75.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:28 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ferrari360man
I bought a dry dynotune kit adjustable from 50 to 100 Hp. I also bought the following...

TR6 plugs
window switch
N20 pressure gauge.

I have a 2004 z06 with 28.8LB injectors. I am bone stock, including stock clutch. Can I run a 75 or 100 shot with no worries of maxing my duty cycle or running out of fuel?

Should I order the interface from Harris and pull timing and adjust fuel that way? Should I pull timing and if so how much?

Does dynotune rate their shots at crank HP or wheek HP?
I have done a lot of searching but cant understand for sure if I should run the 100 or the 75.

Dynotune rates em at the flywheel, if you ask for at the wheels they will send for at the wheels. The Interface is popular and if I was redoing my system I would use it. You are probably close on the injectors, but if your stock you should be ok.

Accessories I would recommend is a Switch panel (Dynotune, Nitrous Outlet or HSW), and a Bottle Heater. A friends C-5 I watched on the dyno, around a 100 shot his clutch would slip a bit.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

When you say close with injectors, do you mean using the crank 75 shot or the 100 shot?

Search this Thread