Sponsored by:

PICS of Direct Ports, "POST THEM HERE" NOS,NX,TNT

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 12:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Vents
foo-king awesome baskett.. bout time ya got that thing runnin again ;D
Thanks man! Gonna do a once-over on the plugs this week and check compression in all cylinders... If all looks good, in go the TR6's along with the lower timing tune and as soon as the roads dry up, it's time for some test runs.

Luckily there's a new perf shop about 5 minutes from the houose with a dyno and wideband, so I may see about getting some time up there for some tweaking....
Old 06-02-2004, 02:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweeeet... the more i thing about the regulator off the rail idea, the more i think it just might work. but i hope that you're at least got some brand new 28" slicks if you're plannin to hit the button on the street.. it dosent really work otherwise
Old 06-11-2004, 08:09 AM
8 second mod

I hope to get mine done soon, I hope it looks as good as some of these!!
Im doing the NOS universal DP with some chrome and polished stuff. Im sticking with the soft black lines, mainly for eas of jet change.
I'll get pics in a month or two, hope it works well.
Im not running a seperate tank for fuel, i'll be running out of my Cell with a seperat feed ect, but i will run good gas all the time.
Old 06-13-2004, 06:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Heres my NX direct port made by APE. Havent hooked up the dedicated fuel system or the bottle because of some other issues im having but should have it all together in a few weeks.
Attached Thumbnails PICS of Direct Ports, "POST THEM HERE" NOS,NX,TNT-dpfront.jpg   PICS of Direct Ports, "POST THEM HERE" NOS,NX,TNT-dpleft.jpg   PICS of Direct Ports, "POST THEM HERE" NOS,NX,TNT-dpright.jpg