Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My setup...pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 05:54 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My setup...pics!!!

I have had this for several months but thought I would share some pics. This is a true "cheater" system. That is a hollowed out battery containing my solenoids and purge. Bottle is in spare tire well. Wideband is in vent. Enjoy. Sorry for the cell phone pictures.

D

Old 02-06-2009, 05:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

I say that it's pretty obvious. Run the nozzle up throw the donkey dick part of the bellow and put the WOT switch on the pedal.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:07 PM
12 Second Club

No one has seen it yet. And the donkey dick is gone. And here soon I am going to get one of the TPS switches. Just haven't yet. I have been to the track numerous times as well. I do agree though. The switch is pretty obvious. But the nozzle in person isn't that obvious. But thanks for raining on my parade anyways.

D
Old 02-06-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Ihasfip
No one has seen it yet. And the donkey dick is gone. And here soon I am going to get one of the TPS switches. Just haven't yet. I have been to the track numerous times as well. I do agree though. The switch is pretty obvious. But the nozzle in person isn't that obvious. But thanks for raining on my parade anyways.

D
You're welcome.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:16 PM
11 Second Club

Dont worry man, I say thats pretty slick, who ever thought of putting stuff like that in a hollowed out battery, good job, I got my switches in the ashtray too. its clean and concealed nicely, good job. As for the nozzle, if someone doesnt know what they are looking for, theyll never see it.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by jeepers_88
As for the nozzle, if someone doesnt know what they are looking for, theyll never see it.
Is that your theory? Don't bother hiding it at all and just race people who have no idea.

It's a good idea, just not well executed. The point behind it was to hide the ****, right? The first thing I see when I look at that engine bay is a hot mess of extra wiring and looms just hanging from everywhere. Someone will wonder where all that crap goes.

Now that said if I just walked by that car with the hood up somewhere, I wouldn't notice it, but if you wanted to race it's too obvious.

How much are you spraying?
Old 02-07-2009, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JonCR96Z
Is that your theory? Don't bother hiding it at all and just race people who have no idea.

It's a good idea, just not well executed. The point behind it was to hide the ****, right? The first thing I see when I look at that engine bay is a hot mess of extra wiring and looms just hanging from everywhere. Someone will wonder where all that crap goes.

Now that said if I just walked by that car with the hood up somewhere, I wouldn't notice it, but if you wanted to race it's too obvious.

How much are you spraying?
The extra wiring and loom hanging in the back ( some of it) is for the mallory box. I was out of loom and zip ties the other night when I ran it. Hence the reasone for the whole deal of wires to be electric taped. And in the front , some of it is for the EWP. Not really anywhere to run them. When I get the TPS switch then that will eliminate alot of it. As for the nozzle. Not much left to do with it except get a plate kit and camoflauge it in there somehow.

D
Old 02-07-2009, 11:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

at first glance of the top pic i didnt notice, I just thought it was the before pic. With a second look yeah.

just dont pop your hood for too long
Old 02-11-2009, 12:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Very creative. Nice work. And I love the switch panel.lol