Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bad hook up?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad hook up?

my first time installing nitrous. me and a buddy did it. just followed the direction's. is this ok looking? its a HSW wet kit, with a WOT button i did myself because i broke the real one lol

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-19-2009, 01:54 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by dante1313
my first time installing nitrous. me and a buddy did it. just followed the direction's. is this ok looking? its a HSW wet kit, with a WOT button i did myself because i broke the real one lol

[IMG][/IMG]
Take a look again at the section in the manual about the nozzle direction. It will give you a layout of how to position the nozzle in the bellow. Just looking at the picture it looks like its not spraying towards the throttle body opening. Also, I can't see the wot switch fix you have, but I would recommend picking up a replacement to ensure proper function.

Nick
Old 02-19-2009, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
Take a look again at the section in the manual about the nozzle direction. It will give you a layout of how to position the nozzle in the bellow. Just looking at the picture it looks like its not spraying towards the throttle body opening. Also, I can't see the wot switch fix you have, but I would recommend picking up a replacement to ensure proper function.

Nick

the nozzle is point the right way inside the intake btw