Sponsored by:

Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit

Hey Ls1tech,

Well at xmas I ordered a HSW 150 wet shot kit and finally got around to completing it and putting some pics up (sorry there arent any final interior shots, my POS camera died before I could take them, it looks great tho!). In the photo NOS1 (I was lazy when naming, dont flame me too hard haha) you can see the finished install, I hid most of the nitrous lines with black loom so it would be stealthy. We built a bracket to hold the nitrous and fuel solenoids together and stuck it down low so it couldnt be seen too easy either. My father, who is somewhat mechanically inclined, looked over to see what I had done and didnt notice so that was nice... hes not a nitrous fan. We routed the feeder line through the cabin of the car and put the nitrous bottle in the spare tire area for good measure.... which turned out to be really beneficial b/c a few nights ago some ******* broke my passenger window out to steal an iphone charger and thats all he got away with (Nevermind the fact i had a microedge, ashtray switch, and a nitrous bottle in the car ). Still cost me 200 to get that fixed, but w/e.

I just went and got the bottle filled and plan to play with it some this weekend. I practically used the first bottle up purging and doing 4 runs. I really dont know if I ever felt its full effects b/c every time it would spray the microedge screen would flash at me... so idk whats going on there. I have an HP tune on it, timing pulled back, i know everything is wired correctly, all my jetting correctly done, so idk what gives.

Anyways, what do you guys think? Any suggestions about the microedge would rock. Enjoy.

Pat
Attached Thumbnails Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit-nos-1.jpg   Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit-nos-2.jpg   Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit-nos-3.jpg   Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit-nos-4.jpg   Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit-nos-5.jpg  

Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit-nos-6.jpg   Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit-nos-7.jpg   Complete Install... HSW 150 Wet Kit-nos-8.jpg  
Old 03-12-2009, 11:40 AM
FormerVendor

Pat, Looks nice! Where did you end up mounting the solenoids?

With the MicroEDGE, what settings are you all using with it? Are you using the lean shut down? Just shoot me a PM and we'll get you all set up properly.

Nick
Old 03-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Staging Lane

Nick, thanks man! I cannot remember all the settings, but the lean shutdown sounds familiar... maybe? Hmm, ill have to walk through that with you for sure!

btw we mounted the bracket behind the driver headlight on the frame rail area. Super stealthy! Fit the purge, nitrous, and fuel solenoids all in there!