Why nitrous NOW SUCKS for me...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 08:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dragframe
Your an idiot.
I second that....

I am in the middle of installing my HSW wet nozzle kit.... A member on here is helping me with it and he is going to do the wiring for me. I was afraid if i wired it something like this would happen, now i am afraid to put it in. Sorry to hear about this good luck with everything. Hopefully my Microedge controller does not mess up like the MSD Digital...
Old 05-05-2009, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dragframe
Your an idiot.
Is not an idiot he is a DUM ***...

Back on the subject here... Sorry about your ride bro hope everything is fine with the motor..
Old 05-05-2009, 11:23 PM
11 Second Club

If you trigger the WOT switch, then you are making the N20 kit "think" its time to open.. like he said he was using that to purge the kit, right? Well if that is so, then the build up of gas and N20 in the intake, at idle whole cause that nasty looking mess he has in the pics.. that is not the way to purge your kit.. IF the window switch was hooked up right, it would of removed the ground from the kit, and wouldnt let it even turn on until the set rpm, so maybe the kit is grounded?? Thats my first bet, none the less, I would cough up the money to buy a real purge kit, rather than purge into my intake track.. not the best of ideas... IMO..

just my 2 cents..

Ive seen holes in hoods after a nitrous backfire, so your lucky you didnt get hurt.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02' hawk
If anyone is interested in a wet setup from Nitro Dave's let me know..... and yes i will check everything to make sure it's ALL OK. (Guaranteed) It's a 10lb bottle,2 stage plate, -6 lines, and remote opener, bottle warmer, purdge...... the whole 9 yards. Please PM me if interested.
I just bought this kit from Nitrous Outlet. Am I ggoing to have this garbage MSD switch in this kit. I haven't even opened the kit yet so I don't lose any pieces before I install it? If I do have this switch where do I get this edge set up?