Sponsored by:

DP n2o

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 05:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DP n2o

Hi,

So I've been speaking to someone here in the UK, who said he can modify my LS6 (2001 TA) intake manifold for a dp n2o for just £800, can it be done well?
This does not include accesarys.
How much will the accesaries cost besides the manifold, (RPM Window Switch fuel Pressure Safety Switch, Bottle Pressure Gauge, Throttle Position Sensor, Automatic Bottle Heater, Purge Kit), and anything else I should have?

Thanks for the help,
Paul.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:26 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by taws6
Hi,

So I've been speaking to someone here in the UK, who said he can modify my LS6 (2001 TA) intake manifold for a dp n2o for just £800, can it be done well?
This does not include accesarys.
How much will the accesaries cost besides the manifold, (RPM Window Switch fuel Pressure Safety Switch, Bottle Pressure Gauge, Throttle Position Sensor, Automatic Bottle Heater, Purge Kit), and anything else I should have?

Thanks for the help,
Paul.
Paul,

Take a look at the All-Out kit. It comes with just about everything you need accessory wise. The only thing it doesn't come with is the bottle gauge and the fpss is substituted for the lean shut down on the microEDGE. We can do different plugs depending on the size shot you're looking to run. Shoot me over a PM and we can discuss your build more in depth.

Nick
Old 03-31-2009, 04:22 AM
TECH Resident

Thanks for your reply Nick.

I'm not ready to add n2o , YET. Just looking into how much it would all cost roughly. And to my surprise it doesn't sound as expensive as I thought it might be.

So it sounds like my LS6 intake manifold CAN be safely modified for direct port n2o.
I always thought I would need a new manfold with the ports already installed?

I may well do this as well as TC and Cam..........