Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HSW Interface Question

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009 | 02:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default HSW Interface Question

Does anyone have a picture or screen shot of what the interface switches should look like to ONLY pull timing in the 158 degree column of the IAT table and do nothing else? Also do I need to tell the interface how big a shot I am running if it is a wet kit or is that feature only used for a dry kit and the top end fueling feature? I have the microedge to prevent lean spikes etc.

I'm installing this kit next week and I just want to make sure I have everything set right before I get going!

Thanks!
Old 06-16-2009 | 09:19 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SkullV
Does anyone have a picture or screen shot of what the interface switches should look like to ONLY pull timing in the 158 degree column of the IAT table and do nothing else? Also do I need to tell the interface how big a shot I am running if it is a wet kit or is that feature only used for a dry kit and the top end fueling feature? I have the microedge to prevent lean spikes etc.

I'm installing this kit next week and I just want to make sure I have everything set right before I get going!

Thanks!
Appendix C page 6 in your manual has a screen shot of it. Take a look at the red highlighted column.

You also don't want to set any of the fueling tables either as that's for a dry shot post maf.

Anything else, you got my number

Nick
Old 06-16-2009 | 09:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
Appendix C page 6 in your manual has a screen shot of it. Take a look at the red highlighted column.

You also don't want to set any of the fueling tables either as that's for a dry shot post maf.

Anything else, you got my number

Nick
Isn't that also the same as pulling 8 degrees of timing for an LS6 though?

Setting the pins to ON, ON, ON, ON like page 3 of the installation manual?