Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody willing to tell about there hidden kit?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 11:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody willing to tell about there hidden kit?

I wanna completely hidden dry nitrous setup. Anybody wanna tell me how they accomplished this.
Thanks
Old 11-26-2003, 11:59 PM
RJF
TECH Fanatic

im chaning all mine around now ill e-mail u pics no post but once u hook the kit up the right way and sit and look at it for a while it will just come to ya u wont be able to see a thing on mine when im done
Old 11-28-2003, 12:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There is another good thread about this. You might want to check it out. I got a custom dry setup hidden under the air cleaner but there is other ways to hide it. Check out that thread.
Old 11-28-2003, 05:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

here's some pics of the bottle hidden,I don't have any of the engine bay cuz they came out bad
Attached Thumbnails Anybody willing to tell about there hidden kit?-bottle-hooked-up.jpg   Anybody willing to tell about there hidden kit?-bottle-brackets.jpg   Anybody willing to tell about there hidden kit?-panel-.jpg   Anybody willing to tell about there hidden kit?-speaker-cover-off.jpg  
Old 11-28-2003, 09:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by wicked-98
here's some pics of the bottle hidden,I don't have any of the engine bay cuz they came out bad
I have a stock ls1 lower air box with a hidden nitrous spray bar in it.

Put the solenoids ubelow the passenger side headlights (in the space just above the lower spash guard on the horn brackets. run the Nitrous line along the botom of the a/c lnes into the firewall. under the carpet into the right rear spare tire compartment. Put switches in the ash tray. easiest first look hideable system i know of.

I will sell the lower air box/spray bar for 50.00 plus shipping
Old 11-28-2003, 11:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

only problem with putting the bottle in the spare tire space is that anyone that suspects you for spraying is going to look there first. I say make a custom gas tank that takes up half the space it does now and but the bottle in the other half of the space.

Quick Reply: Anybody willing to tell about there hidden kit?