Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best nos system

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best nos system

Im looking for the best nos system for my car.i have a cam only car with most of all the bolt ons.the motor supose to have been rebuilt around 2000 miles ago with all new bearings and arp bolts on rods.im looking for a nos kit that is easy to hook up an easy to work with.im hopeing to spray around 100-150 shot if it would take it.let me know thanks.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:11 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its nitrous not "nos" go with a hsw or nitrous outlet kit
Old 09-13-2009, 01:16 PM
10 Second Club

NX (nitrous express) wet nozzle kit is a good kit,
Old 09-13-2009, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

NOS goes on front wheel drive cars. If you want a good NITROUS kit as said above Nitrous Outlet or HSW Plate kit, make sure to get all the safety devices too fpss, heater controller or a NANO kit, also get a filter don't want trash holding your noids open.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

+1 for the sponsor kits, some of the fastest racers use those kits
Old 09-13-2009, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

if you want the best "nos" system, then you only have one choice... "nos", if you want the best NITROUS system, then as stated above go to one of the sponsors.

if you still haven't figured it out yet, nos is not what you use, nos is simply a brand "Nitrous Oxide Systems". Ricers use "nos", real cars use nitrous.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:35 PM
11 Second Club

PM any of the sponsors, they'll fix you up....

-Will
Old 09-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Launching!

this is the most political site have ever seen.but i see everyone know what i meant.thanks everyone for your help.i do belive in dealing with site sponsers to help each other out.thanks for all the nitrous oxide info.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah.. never ask one of these guys for a "kleenex" when you need a tissue - myself included.

easiest kit would be a wet plate. harris speed works is having a fat 20% off sale, so i would definitely get in on that.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Staging Lane

Call Chris at Nitrous Outlet 1-866-648-7637

I went by their shop the other week. Very cool guys and shop. They answered all my questions and showed me the parts that would go on my car and even went out to my car to mount some stuff so I could better visualize.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:45 AM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

I am guesing nitrous outlet is the one on ebay? Either way I was looking at a Brand X kit. I am sure it isn't the best but the price is reasonable and the parts look ok. My thought is to buy this kit to get me started then maybe in a year or two buy some nicer sulonoids since this is where they probably save some money on the making of this kit? Thanks for you imput.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:23 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by fatboyzcamaro
Im looking for the best nos system for my car.i have a cam only car with most of all the bolt ons.the motor supose to have been rebuilt around 2000 miles ago with all new bearings and arp bolts on rods.im looking for a nos kit that is easy to hook up an easy to work with.im hopeing to spray around 100-150 shot if it would take it.let me know thanks.
Let me know if we can be of any help.

Nick
Old 09-14-2009, 09:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well if you want a NOS system go watch the first F&F movie that'll answer ur question.........

jk go with NX good systems And go with a dry shot if u go with 100-150
Old 09-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
Let me know if we can be of any help.

Nick
I was looking at your kits and they look great. I am looking for best price though and that is why I am looking around. You were my #1 choice then I found Brand X.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

cheaper is not always better....
Old 09-14-2009, 10:51 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by custm2500
I was looking at your kits and they look great. I am looking for best price though and that is why I am looking around. You were my #1 choice then I found Brand X.
I have both a hsw dry kit and a hsw wet kit but the wet kit has brand x noids
Old 09-14-2009, 12:28 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Looks like the Brand X is the way to go.

I know cheaper isn't always better that is why I am asking around. Value is what you shpuld look for most and if the Brand X is the best value without sacrificing quality then I have my answer.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:24 PM
FormerVendor

Looks like the Brand X is the way to go.

I know cheaper isn't always better that is why I am asking around. Value is what you shpuld look for most and if the Brand X is the best value without sacrificing quality then I have my answer.
Here's what the sudden impact nozzle kits come with. Feel free to compare to other kits on the market.

10 Lb. or 15 Lb. HSW Nitrous Bottle (Black) w/ high flow valve and integrated side port which can be used with NANO.

Pair of S.S. Quick Disconnect Bottle Brackets w/ finger ***** to allow for easy install and removal without tools.

PowerMax 3-Port N2O Solenoid (.125 Orifice) with bottom outlet. Eliminates extra 90* bend. Also features a high heat solenoid coil for hot underhood temps. Its not some off the shelf PreDyne unit that some companies sell and can grow with your needs.

PowerMax 2-Port Fuel Solenoid (.250 Orifice) with bottom outlet. Eliminates extra 90* bend. Also features a high heat solenoid coil for hot underhood temps. Its not some off the shelf PreDyne unit that some companies sell and can grow with your needs.

Nitrous Jets (75 HP, 100 HP, 125 HP, and 150 HP). All heavy duty distortion free stainless steel construction. Machined to the strictest of tolerances.

HSW Black Mamba Wet Nozzle (Anodized Aluminum). Extra large ports to grow with your needs. Heavy duty 1/8" NPT construction not 1/16" like many competitors which are generally used in direct port applications.

Nozzle Retaining Nut (Anodized Aluminum).

4AN Bottle Nut (Stainless Steel) w/ teflon washer.

20” (Inches) Blue S.S. Braided Hose (Solenoid to Nozzle).

20” (Inches) Red S.S. Braided Hose (Solenoid to Nozzle).

20” (Inches) Red S.S. Braided Hose (Fuel Rail to Solenoid).

16’ (Feet) 4AN S.S. Braided Hose (Main Feed Line).

Blue AN to NPT Fittings.

Red AN to NPT Fittings.

WOT (Micro) Activation Switch & Bracket.

Arming Switch.

40 Amp Relay & Harness w/ integrated socket.

HSW Nitrous Pressure Gauge (Mounts directly on Nitrous Bottle).

Set of Solenoid Brackets (Hardware Included) Universal or vehicle specific.

Electrical Pack (Wire & all Electrical Connectors (Weather Tight and Heat Shrinkable)).

Sealant for NPT fittings.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hands down nothing on the market can compete with our Nitrous OUtlet plate systems. However if budget is a large concern and you want the nbest product for the money brand X is impossible to beat. I am alittle tied up at the momment or I would be happy to do a break down comparison for you. Please take time to call the shop and talk to one or our reps. They will be more than happy to talk to you about your set up and make sure you spend your hard earned money right the first time.
Dave
Old 09-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

Originally Posted by fatboyzcamaro
First thing with you having a cam and if you havent done it yet....i'd be thinking of upgrading the fuel pump to handle the nitrous. Give me a shout here at the shop and i'll work you up a quote that will suite your needs to a T

Give me a shout here at the shop and i'll wokr with you to get a kit suited to your needs.