Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dual Stage: Plate on top of progressive money maker - analyze my setup please!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual Stage: Plate on top of progressive money maker - analyze my setup please!

I want to do a dual stage setup on my car, looking for some of you nitrous experts to give it a once over.

First I want to do a progressive 50 shot on a NitrousOutlet money maker kit. My thought process is that with the money maker 100% hidden and progressive, no one will ever know that it exists.

I want to spray on top of that a 100 plate. This will be obvious, noids mounted out in the open, etc.

Are there issues spraying a plate kit on top of a progressive. They would both be wet, and both share the same window switch (probably an FJO).

The setup will have two 10lb bottles, however I need to have it able to run off of one single 10lb bottle. So that if I am nice enough to "remove my bottle" I still have one bottle left to run at least the moneymaker. Is there anyway to feed one bottle into another rather than feeding both into a Y and then to the noids?

I am thinking I can run the n20 to the moneymaker noid then to the plate kit noid and purge there. Any issues with the supply? I want to run it with one purge.

I want to tap into the fuel supply line for the money maker under the car, running a walboro 255 pump (car makes 450 RWHP N/A). I'm curious if I'm going to be fighting lean spike issues.

I am sure I am missing something, but that should cover it for now.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Banned

why not just set the money maker kit for 150 shot the jet the front plate for 150 when you "take your bottle out" you still have full power on pregressive smoother coming in.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:26 PM

Because its fairly obvious when a car "without a bottle" picks up an extra 150 horsepower, even if it is on a progressive.

It would also be obvious when the times on the 150 plate were very similar to the times on the 150 progressive.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:46 PM
yak
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

dude, either way, when you spray it shows. I think your best bet is run 75-100 through the MM and put a 50 in the regular kit, and run guys on the bottle but offer to show them the jets.

check PM's