Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NOS Sniper - Any thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 08:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Smile NOS Sniper - Any thoughts?

I'm finishing up my new LT1 rebuild, mild with a CC305, Shorty headers, 52mm tb, PCM4less tune, Stg II ported heads and intake with 2.00/1.56 raceflo valves. ARP rod bolts, stock rods / crank, forged pistons.

I'm thinking of adding a little nitrous to the mix. It's really an autocross car, so I'm not planning more than a 75hp or 125 max shot.

http://www.holley.com/07006NOS.asp If I'm not expecting to ever do more than a 125 shot, is there any disadvantage of going with this kit. It's not an all out drag car, but I I miss having a car I can spray (its a bit addictive I must admit).
Old 09-24-2009, 09:26 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jazz-LT1
I'm finishing up my new LT1 rebuild, mild with a CC305, Shorty headers, 52mm tb, PCM4less tune, Stg II ported heads and intake with 2.00/1.56 raceflo valves. ARP rod bolts, stock rods / crank, forged pistons.

I'm thinking of adding a little nitrous to the mix. It's really an autocross car, so I'm not planning more than a 75hp or 125 max shot.

http://www.holley.com/07006NOS.asp If I'm not expecting to ever do more than a 125 shot, is there any disadvantage of going with this kit. It's not an all out drag car, but I I miss having a car I can spray (its a bit addictive I must admit).
You can run that kit w/ no issues. We also offer a nitrous kit in the same price range as well. Its a little bit more expensive, however you do gain quite a few components as well as a kit that can grow with your needs. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I would be more than happy to help.

Nick
Old 09-24-2009, 10:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks. I was wondering what additional features I might be getting with your system. I do know the valve for the Sniper system isn't a high flow valve, but I'm also not trying to run more than 125hp shot, so I'm not sure that really matters. I am also seriously thinking about running the MicroEdge regardless of what system I use.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

The microedge is a wise choice. You really don't need a highflow bottle unless your spraying 300+. I would just get a kit from hsw, they have great customer service!

Quick Reply: NOS Sniper - Any thoughts?