Sponsored by:

nitrous companies

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous companies

Hi

Its my first time going with nitrous and I want to know what campany should I go with

thanks
Old 10-27-2009, 06:19 PM
FormerVendor

we could certainly help you out with whatever you may need. shoot me a pm if you have any questions.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:46 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

There are a few sponsers that can help you out.
Harris,Nitrous Outlet,Nano, and Dyno Tune can all help
Old 10-28-2009, 08:48 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Firehawk441
There are a few sponsers that can help you out.
Harris,Nitrous Outlet,Nano, and Dyno Tune can all help
what about NOS and ZEX are they good all I hear for nitrous is NOS or maybe ZEX
Old 10-28-2009, 09:05 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

www.nitrousoutlet.com
Have a look around, see if there's anything you like.
If you have any questions feel free to PM, email or call the shop.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by G8GT7
Your hearing the wrong info then. As stated Hsw and N20 outlet are the two best companies out there. Yes there are other nitrous vendors, but they can't keep up with the technology and innovation at a affordable price that these two companies bring to the table!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
Hsw and N20 outlet are the two best companies out there. Yes there are other nitrous vendors, but they can't keep up with the technology and innovation at a affordable price that these two companies bring to the table!!!

You're either trying to reccomend the sponsors on here, or are very close minded/out of touch with the who's and what is going on with the nitrous world

Please let it be the first.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:02 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
You're either trying to reccomend the sponsors on here, or are very close minded/out of touch with the who's and what is going on with the nitrous world

Jason, I actually very much agree with his comment and im not sure where you are coming from. The OP, im guessing has a G8, i really dont know of any company's besides the ones mentioned in this thread that make products for the G8. Our single nozzle G8 kit is priced $246 LESS than the zex kit and most would consider ours of higher quality.

as far as i know we were the first to release a G8 plate package. Even the plate kit is $60 less than the single nozzle zex kit.

http://www.planetlsx.com/buzz/New_Pr...ntiac_G8_GT/46

also, one of the first to have a G8 switch panel

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/prod...&cat=62&page=1

Of course our Microedge+ and Interface can be added to the G8 as well. Maybe i am missing something here, im just curious, not trying to start anything.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Race your car!

The kit that you guys sell for his application is one of the most complete, and simple kits available.

I just see posts like that, and they come across as if every other company out there doing anything doesn't have a clue, which you know as well as I do is not even close to the truth.

You guys and Nitro Dave both sponsor the forum and are great people to talk with, good pricing on your available products and are solid reliable and respectable companies, that have good customer service.

But, to say that you're the only 2 companies that keep up with innovation and pricing, is not even close. On this board yes this quite possibly could be true, but to say this about the general nitrous industry is basicially an uneducated opinion.

FWIW, the OP sent me a PM about this earlier this week I do believe that was before this thread was started. I clened my PM box out, but I would like to ask the thread starter, please forward our conversation to Mike, so that he can formulate his opinion after reading our conversation.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:57 PM
10 Second Club

I think with the size of these two companies they have a customer service that is completely unmatched and in dealing with both of them I will say that their customer service level goes to a point where they care about a product for my car as much as I do. This is what King is talking about I believe. They want me satisfaction so much that if they dont have what Im looking for, they will make it. And then sell it to anyone else that wants it. Holley and Zex are just too big and cant do this for everyone.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:34 PM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by G8GT7
NOS has excellent products but don't really make too many specific systems.
I've never used anything from ZEX so I can't say
I've bought product from ALL the sponsors on this site and like each and every company, but I make up my own systems.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by JL ws-6

I take it comprehension is not one of your strong points lol.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:54 PM
12 Second Club

Harris Speed Works all the way!!
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Race your car!

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
I take it comprehension is not one of your strong points lol.
I have no problem with comprehension.. I do believe that you are doing a little bit of

And considering you don't even have a kit on your car (safe to say this, seeing you felt the need to list every single mod you have on your car in your sig) I don't know how much credibility you have.

For what the OP asked, harris or nitrou dave could easily take care of his needs with a complete kit. I agree, that Zex stuff is generally junk, I've seen too many people hurt stuff thinking that the purple box was going to adjust everything perfect for them.

But to say that these are the only to companies that they're leading the pack with innovation, I strongly disagree with this.

They both make some very nice well fitting kits for factory cars yes, and in this respect, they may be leading the industry. But to say this as a general across the board statement, this is not accurate.

Go to a couple races, ones that have promod cars, outlaw 10.5 cars, and look around the pits and see what the guys that are spraying 800 to 1000 hp of nitrous in a pass are running.... I'd like to think that they're probably running the stuff that's breaking new ground. Hell most of what we have for a street car these days, was developed on those cars at one level or another. By the time products get to street car use, they've already been tested in the racing world for a year or 2, sometimes alot more then that.

So, to summarize:

Both Harris and Nitro Dave have a great product aimed at the average every day guy, and have done alot to make kits affordable, effective, simple to install and upkeep.

Are they developing new nozzles, new ways to deliver huge doses of nitrous safely and in a manner that will help keep the pistons alive? They might be... but this isn't the scope of their business and not the market that they are going after. Not because they're not capable, it's just not the focus of either company.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:56 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

Here is our G8 Kit and till the end of the month we have it sale..

Notice how we are using prebent harline instead of the Braided hose for a nicer, sexier and cleaner install.