Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best nitrous set up?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best nitrous set up?

I dont know anything about nitrous but want to run a 100 shot on my 98 z28. Have a cam, intake, tb, lt headers, 32lb injestors, 255 lph fuel pump, patroit spring, hardened push rods and getting lifters and rockers. Stock bore and stroke. Woundering what would be the best set up and most reliable. What do i need for safety features, dont feel like blowin up the car again. Any input will be appreciated, thanks.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
11 Second Club

do some research before you buy. i like my tnt kit, but just about any brand from the sponsors on this site will give you what you want.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:35 PM
11 Second Club

i believe TNT went out of business. (altho Thunder Racing may still have some left) nitrous outlet and harris speed works and [B]Nitrous Express[B] are GREAT systems. if you plan on staying under 200 hp shot, IMO, a plate system is best with a dual fogger nozzle system 2nd. of course a Direct Port system would be the BEST and SAFEST. all depends on $$$$$$. i run a dual fogger myself.. but like SSmoken stated.... RESEARCH, LEARN before you spray. sounds like you have a good set up going there.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just about everyone that has a kit is happy with where it came from be it HSW,nitrous outlet or the others. I have a HSW kit and very happy with it. Just pick what you like and go with it I doubt you will be disappointed!
Old 01-31-2010, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also any of the the companys will help you out with a good as safe as possible kit.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:40 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by murdock.dean
I dont know anything about nitrous but want to run a 100 shot on my 98 z28. Have a cam, intake, tb, lt headers, 32lb injestors, 255 lph fuel pump, patroit spring, hardened push rods and getting lifters and rockers. Stock bore and stroke. Woundering what would be the best set up and most reliable. What do i need for safety features, dont feel like blowin up the car again. Any input will be appreciated, thanks.
Unless you plan on doing injectors again, I'd really stick with a wet kit. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss your build in more detail.

nick
Old 02-01-2010, 09:46 PM
9 Second Club

Pm chris @Nitrous Outlet. They did my kit.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:15 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are alot of different options available for your application. The range of styles and prices can vary.

If it were my car I would put our Vehicle specific plate system on the car. You will not find a better system for the job. Pluss you can grow with it as your demand for bigger horse power in the future grows.

I would be happy to help you put together a system based around your needs and budget.

Shoot me a pm and I will walk you through how to put together a safe set up..
Dave
Old 02-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Staging Lane

HSW is good stuff 4sure!! 1+ from me.. get the MicroEDGE.. other wise your guessing