Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help pick a kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help pick a kit

Ok guys I'm looki g to spray my 99. I can't quite decide on what type of kit to use to maybe you can help. I have an old TNT ring kit that works great but I want something more stealthy. I was thinking of doing a single nozzle under my bellow. This is pretty much free since I have the TNT nozzles. Next option wouldbe an hsw plate kit and just loom the lines. This option is about 300 for conversion costs. Last idea was the money maker. Would cost about 5-600 for all conversion lines etc.

I will only be spraying 100-150
Old 03-15-2010, 10:43 AM
FormerVendor

Are you trying to keep everything hidden? I have a pretty slick option for you...PM me details of your build and I can help get you going in the right direction.

Nick
Old 03-16-2010, 12:41 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The question you need to ask yourself is what are your intentions.. If you really want a hidden system and plan to hustle the money maker system is the only way to go. If your really do not have the mind set of hustling and being hidden is not a must the Nitrous Outlet Plate system is the way to go..

Dave
Old 03-20-2010, 09:12 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Vader TA
Ok guys I'm looki g to spray my 99. I can't quite decide on what type of kit to use to maybe you can help. I have an old TNT ring kit that works great but I want something more stealthy. I was thinking of doing a single nozzle under my bellow. This is pretty much free since I have the TNT nozzles. Next option wouldbe an hsw plate kit and just loom the lines. This option is about 300 for conversion costs. Last idea was the money maker. Would cost about 5-600 for all conversion lines etc.

I will only be spraying 100-150
Harris has black lines now. So they will blend in better instead of looming them.