Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need advice on hsw microedge +

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need advice on hsw microedge +

A local forum member has one for sell for a good price. This part has never been used. I would be installing this on my LT1 with a nitrous outlet throttle body plate system. I do have a full MSD ignition system with the 6al for the rpm output. I will be installing a wideband as well. Is there any other issue I might incur or compatibility issues? Any other parts that I would need to install as well? Here is the part.http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/prod...age=1&featured

Thanks, Mike.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:26 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by litch2004
A local forum member has one for sell for a good price. This part has never been used. I would be installing this on my LT1 with a nitrous outlet throttle body plate system. I do have a full MSD ignition system with the 6al for the rpm output. I will be installing a wideband as well. Is there any other issue I might incur or compatibility issues? Any other parts that I would need to install as well? Here is the part.http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/prod...age=1&featured

Thanks, Mike.
You'll need a relay and wire...but other than that there really isn't anything else that you would need in order to use the unit besides what you already have listed. If you have any questions just ask.

Nick
Old 05-24-2010, 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This might sound dumb. But what relay? And I'm guessing you mean wire to wire it all up?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by litch2004
This might sound dumb. But what relay? And I'm guessing you mean wire to wire it all up?
Automotive style relay...I'm sure you've seen them and depending on what nitrous kit you have, you might already have one. If not, here is a link to it. Yup wire to hook up all of the electrical connections.

Nick