Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help with hsw kit

Old 06-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need help with hsw kit

I recently bought a used hsw kit and need help figuring things out. It came with the spare tire mount but its not the same one as on the website. Its got two holes on each side and one side is higher then the other and can be adjusted by loosening bolts. If hsw can chime in that could be awesome. How do I mout it! Also It came with all the solenoids those are together but there's a hsw one with two wires comin out going to a plug? Its got a green band around the plug and its a big solenoid what is this? Its the only one with a plug? Thanks sorry I don't have pics but all help would be appreciated!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:31 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Bluvette28
I recently bought a used hsw kit and need help figuring things out. It came with the spare tire mount but its not the same one as on the website. Its got two holes on each side and one side is higher then the other and can be adjusted by loosening bolts. If hsw can chime in that could be awesome. How do I mout it! Also It came with all the solenoids those are together but there's a hsw one with two wires comin out going to a plug? Its got a green band around the plug and its a big solenoid what is this? Its the only one with a plug? Thanks sorry I don't have pics but all help would be appreciated!
I'll be honest I have no idea what you ordered since its a used kit. If it doesn't look like the picture on our website, chances are you didn't get what you paid for. We host all of our instructions online in the Tech Dept. section on our website. There is a pretty extensive section in the nitrous kit manual that shows how to mount the bottle. If you'd like, shoot me a PM or email with some pictures of what you have and I'll try and help straighten out what you have going on.

Nick
Old 06-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Launching!

Nick if you can give me a call asap at 914-438-2821 it would be great I can explain it a lot better. Tried calling 10 times today and no answer. Trying to put this in before the days over. Thanks

Search this Thread