Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bottle opener?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bottle opener?

It seems every time I come accross someone to race, the bottle is not open...so on the weekends, I am pretty much running around with the bottle opened most of the day... I'm thinking of just getting an electric bottle opener. I don't want to run too long with the bottle open b/c obviously that's not to good for my solenoids. It's a wet system, 100 shot btw.

R most of you just running with the bottle open or using an electric opener in the street?
Old 07-27-2010, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I have a NX one and love it.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Chris@NitroDaves

I normally run with the bottle already open and ready to kill, but for those days that you forget or it's a spur of the moment race they are nice to have. Everyone thats bought one have loved them so far.

Our Remote Opener
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...=23&section=77
Old 07-28-2010, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a NX remote opener as well. The bottle is mounted discreetly in the spare tire well and the spray is ready and waiting with the simple push of a button. Considering that most of the fun I run into on the streets comes when I least expect it, I've never second-guessed dropping the cash on that item. Well worth it.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alexplantman
It seems every time I come accross someone to race, the bottle is not open...so on the weekends, I am pretty much running around with the bottle opened most of the day... I'm thinking of just getting an electric bottle opener. I don't want to run too long with the bottle open b/c obviously that's not to good for my solenoids. It's a wet system, 100 shot btw.

R most of you just running with the bottle open or using an electric opener in the street?
I think bottle openers are one of the best things you can buy for a street car. Nitrous power is button push away. We were the first to make a remote bottle opener. Were pretty proud of it and the design. Sema thought so to they actually gave us a Best New Product award for it.

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/product-details.php?id=76

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
I have a NX one and love it.
Thanks corey.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NitrousExpress
I think bottle openers are one of the best things you can buy for a street car. Nitrous power is button push away. We were the first to make a remote bottle opener. Were pretty proud of it and the design. Sema thought so to they actually gave us a Best New Product award for it.

http://www.nitrousexpress.com/product-details.php?id=76

Thanks corey.
Now that i've had a chance to test everything out i'll work on getting pics to you and maybe a video. Thanks once again
Old 07-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hay man I appreciate it. Why dont you send me a pm real quick with your address again and you shirt size and ill send a NX shirt out.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:53 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NitrousExpress
Hay man I appreciate it. Why dont you send me a pm real quick with your address again and you shirt size and ill send a NX shirt out.
PM sent
Old 08-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I am definitely going to have to spring for a remote bottle opener, sooo st.upid to be without it on the street, lol... Whenever I open it and drive around, nothing shows up... but god forbid I don't turn it on, and all these opportunities, lol...

I think that's why my bottles lasts so long from refill to refill, lol..
Old 08-11-2010, 11:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by alexplantman
Yeah, I am definitely going to have to spring for a remote bottle opener, sooo st.upid to be without it on the street, lol... Whenever I open it and drive around, nothing shows up... but god forbid I don't turn it on, and all these opportunities, lol...

I think that's why my bottles lasts so long from refill to refill, lol..
LOL.. Thats the way it allways works out.. Our remote bottle openers are on sale this month so its a perfect time to take advantage and get one.

The craftmanship and design in our opener is awesome..
Our motor gear also doubles as a turn **** so that the bottle is easy to open and close when the motor is off.

The motor is easily removed and re installed by a single thumb screw that attaches it to the collar.

Here is a link.
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...=23&section=77

Quick Reply: bottle opener?