Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good...i need a plate also
Old 12-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I never understood why people go to the lengths to buy mods,get them installed, then try to hide them/keep them secret. Especially nitrous.

If you're hiding it because you "run on the street", what idiots are you racing that are not going to at least look under your hood when putting money up?
If they're racing for money, they most likely knows what feed lines look like,and where we mount hidden bottles. If they don't have the intelligence to even ask, you shouldn't have a problem either way, but....

What street runner wouldn't raise an eyebrow when your H/C car pulls like it's got 600rwhp instead of 420rwhp, or suddenly manages to pull harder after 1/8mile?

Don't hide your stuff man, be proud of it! My bottle(currently getting coated red/black) is going right in the back seat, and the lines are nice and new/shiny so they can be seen clearly. I worked for it and bought it, so I'm showing it off. You should too!
Old 12-23-2010, 12:42 PM

Wow. Interesting. I like your set up. We have to invest so much time and money not only in the 8.8 build but in the suspension parts like TA . I think your set is econocal considering you kill two birds one shoot. You install the 8.8 and take care of the suspension in one set up that i feel more safe than the mini lether bars. Congratulations
for a good working set up.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:43 PM
On The Tree

Cool

I second that.