Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buying some acc., what else do I need?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Buying some acc., what else do I need?

Buying...
FPSS
Blowdown tube
Heater kit (automatic)
nitrous pressure gauge (inline)
Nitrous filter (possibly)

What all else will I need? What fittings/adaptors/etc etc.. I don't want everything to come in but not be able to hook it up because I'm missing a fitting or adaptor of some sort.
If anyone has any suggestions or a specific brand/etc or other accessories I need to look into, it is much appreciated! Or if I should knock something off my list and add something else... Not looking to go broke but I have a little to play with here and there.

My kit... Basic ZEX wet kit, I have FAST rails.. Purge will be added later on...

If any sponsor wants to help out with information that would be awesome, also since buying multiple things if I could get a discount/free shipping that would be awesome (been spending a lot .... ) I will be sure to post up on the quality of products with pics!

I was going to get TR-6 plugs but have been reading that is not what I should be looking into. I will be spraying 100-150 depending on what I'm doing, car is drove about twice a week.

Last edited by lemons12; 11-16-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:33 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I can do a pretty good job helping you nail it right the first time.
Do you have apicture of everything you currently have? Or is your Zex system new out of the box?

I would use the BR7EF plugs instead of the TR6 plugs.

Do you already have a windowswitch?
Dave
Old 11-17-2010, 07:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lemons12
Buying...
FPSS Don't bother. Most end up throwing them in the trash. Substitute a good fuel pressure gauge
Blowdown tube
Heater kit (automatic)
nitrous pressure gauge (inline)
Nitrous filter (possibly)

What all else will I need? What fittings/adaptors/etc etc.. I don't want everything to come in but not be able to hook it up because I'm missing a fitting or adaptor of some sort.
If anyone has any suggestions or a specific brand/etc or other accessories I need to look into, it is much appreciated! Or if I should knock something off my list and add something else... Not looking to go broke but I have a little to play with here and there.

My kit... Basic ZEX wet kit, I have FAST rails.. Purge will be added later on...
Buy the purge now

If any sponsor wants to help out with information that would be awesome, also since buying multiple things if I could get a discount/free shipping that would be awesome (been spending a lot .... ) I will be sure to post up on the quality of products with pics!

I was going to get TR-6 plugs but have been reading that is not what I should be looking into. I will be spraying 100-150 depending on what I'm doing, car is drove about twice a week. Get a BR7EF plug
Which zex kit? Is it the one with the NMU? If not, get a controller that uses TPS and RPM as activation points as well.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
I can do a pretty good job helping you nail it right the first time.
Do you have apicture of everything you currently have? Or is your Zex system new out of the box?

I would use the BR7EF plugs instead of the TR6 plugs.

Do you already have a windowswitch?
Dave
It is used, I will post up pics this afternoon.. basically have the bottle, main nitrous line, fuel in line.. nitrous and fuel out with shark nozzle.. purple box with red white and black wires out of box. Pretty bare kit right now..
No window switch..
Which zex kit? Is it the one with the NMU? If not, get a controller that uses TPS and RPM as activation points as well.
I have noticed they have two different boxes, I think.. I have a picture of my box I will post.
It taps Into the tps and activates when wot, I am a 4k stalled auto, do I still need to be able to set rpm points?

Thank you both for spark plug, can I tell parts store that and they will be able.to pull it up?
Old 11-17-2010, 08:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Nitro Dave.. you have that clearance thread.. do you still have the blow down tube kit and purge?
Old 11-17-2010, 08:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Dont mind clutter, was still running lines, mounting, etc and have not made my cover yet.

Thanks again..
Old 11-17-2010, 09:09 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the call today.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Thanks for the call today.
No problem.. Got the invoice, will send payment out first thing in the morning!!
Thanks again.