Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Safest way to do a 100 shot?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 10:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Safest way to do a 100 shot?

I have an 02 ss ms4 cam ls6 heads all the bolt ons. Stock bottom end. Im about to put an aftermarket high flow fuel pump then i want to run a 100 shot. What all would i need? I want to go all out and to it right. Im going to get a "safe system" is what they called it but is there anything else i would need to be safe?
Old 02-21-2011, 11:17 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by BlueBeastSS
I have an 02 ss ms4 cam ls6 heads all the bolt ons. Stock bottom end. Im about to put an aftermarket high flow fuel pump then i want to run a 100 shot. What all would i need? I want to go all out and to it right. Im going to get a "safe system" is what they called it but is there anything else i would need to be safe?
I would contact the guys down at Nitrous Outlet.

I would recommend looking at a window/tps switch. You may need to have a couple to 4 degrees of timing pulled depending on the fuel you are using. You will also need to go with a step colder plug @ .032-34.

Our NANO system would help you too. It will give you consistent runs, instant pressure, and be able to use all of the nitrous from your bottle.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:15 PM
Banned

ooooh good thread. I was considering going with a 100 shot as well. keep up the info posting!
Old 02-21-2011, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

^^^^^ x2. My car will have basically the same cam/heads as his.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:32 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What are your future plans with the car?

There are quite a few options for your application. When you say you are getting a "safe system" can you be alittle more specific? I assume you are talking about the marketing of a certain brands but would like to clarify.
Dave
Old 02-22-2011, 01:06 PM
On The Tree

Eventually i want to stroke the car and pro-charge it and i will ajust the shot to that. I just want to know what i can do how the motor is now. Ms4 cam ls6 heads stock bottom end. And about the safe system im not sure. I was talking to one of the sponsors i guess a while back and thats what he called it. He said they have a "safe system" thats about $300 i can bolt on and its for the nitrous. That is as specific as i can get. Thats what he said the name of it was. Safe system
Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
What are your future plans with the car?

There are quite a few options for your application. When you say you are getting a "safe system" can you be alittle more specific? I assume you are talking about the marketing of a certain brands but would like to clarify.
Dave
Old 02-22-2011, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Its was a guy from nitrousexpress i was talking to about the safe system
Originally Posted by BlueBeastSS
Eventually i want to stroke the car and pro-charge it and i will ajust the shot to that. I just want to know what i can do how the motor is now. Ms4 cam ls6 heads stock bottom end. And about the safe system im not sure. I was talking to one of the sponsors i guess a while back and thats what he called it. He said they have a "safe system" thats about $300 i can bolt on and its for the nitrous. That is as specific as i can get. Thats what he said the name of it was. Safe system

Quick Reply: Safest way to do a 100 shot?