Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

money maker kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011 | 05:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NitrousExpress
PM me for more info!!
One would think that if your sales decreased 20% annually you would look into options that would pull the company out of the financial downfall you are currently experiencing. Blatant attacking your direct competitor must be another brain child of Mike Abney. It like the **** poor educational "spark plug reading" video is a sign of things to come for NX.
Old 02-28-2011 | 02:54 PM
FormerVendor

For the guys asking questions in refference to our Money Maker systems, Please contact us directly and we will answer what questions we can. I prefer not to talk to much about it due to the nature of this system.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am willing to say this.

1. We can install this system on just about any EFI style intake manifold.

2. We can set the system up for 50-300HP in 50 hp increments or 100-500HP in 100 hp increments.

3. We can do the system in Dry or Wet Versions.

4. It is the only true hidden system.

5. Changing jets can be difficult and on some applications require removing the intake.

This system is designed for the person looking to go hustle. The only people that actually know how this system works, are the ones that spent there hard earned money to find out. For this reason we tell our customers how to install the system after we have finished there intake and are sending it back to them.

Thanks
Dave
Old 02-28-2011 | 03:52 PM
STF Veteran

I ran the money maker on my little motor (346) for a while that dusty at blazing high performance built for me. the kit is VERY professionally done and hidden. I would recommend this for anyone who is attempting to hustle some people, and nitrous outlet in general for any nitrous needs! these guys know what there doing and are always very helpful on any questions you might have!
Old 03-03-2011 | 02:34 AM
Staging Lane

Wow, I don't even have an fbody yet, and while I was referred to Nitrous Express by a buddy of mine, I know my business is going to Nitrous Outlet should I decide to spray anything in the future.
Old 03-03-2011 | 03:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn thats fucked of nx to say some **** like that, Trying to take another mans glory, Nitrous outlet has always been there to help me out on ?s thanks dave
Old 03-03-2011 | 05:13 PM
Ls1tech & Truck Sponsor

Default Just a little clarification.

Obviously, there has been a misunderstanding about the intent of our “PM us for more info” reply. NX was merely trying to help a fellow nitrous user out with an answer to his question. It is worth noting that there had been no replies to the OPs questions for almost 24hrs so NX asked the guy to PM us (so nothing was being said on public viewing boards). NX has always been discreet about the details of this product and will continue to be discreet. After all, NX also has many of these hidden types of systems out in the field. Although we don’t market it under the money maker name, NX has been doing this type of hidden install on multiple engine platforms since 1996. Anyone who has had a hidden system install should not be worried; we will continue to keep the details of this type of install confidential.
Old 03-03-2011 | 05:47 PM
FormerVendor

Obviously, there has been a misunderstanding about the intent of our “PM us for more info” reply. NX was merely trying to help a fellow nitrous user out with an answer to his question. It is worth noting that there had been no replies to the OPs questions for almost 24hrs so NX asked the guy to PM us (so nothing was being said on public viewing boards). NX has always been discreet about the details of this product and will continue to be discreet. After all, NX also has many of these hidden types of systems out in the field. Although we don’t market it under the money maker name, NX has been doing this type of hidden install on multiple engine platforms since 1996. Anyone who has had a hidden system install should not be worried; we will continue to keep the details of this type of install confidential.

There is no misunderstanding. Your tactics are loud and clear. I have had all the other threads where your shady tactics back fired deleted in order to try to maintain a professional presence for the both of us. If you just worried about your own company instead of trying to attack mine all the time you would not have to try to clean up your mess when it back fires. Its getting really old.

We try very hard to treat NX the way we would want to be treated. My guys were instructed to maintain a professional attitude and not to ever bad mouth NX to anyone from the beginning.

Why cant you guys run your buisness in the same manner and you will not have to worry about wasting niether of our valuable time with nonsence like this.

Its getting really old having customers call us to tell us how Abney, Mike, and Fred are bad mouthing us. Its getting really old dealing with post made on the board that are less than professional. I have documented every thread and phone call I have recieved that has been intended to hurt our company.

Keep it up.
Old 03-03-2011 | 06:36 PM
8 Second Club

Obviously, there has been a misunderstanding about the intent of our “PM us for more info” reply.
If you don't sell a product called "MONEY MAKER" then I don't see where your input would be necessary...
Old 03-03-2011 | 06:59 PM
9 Second Club

play nice please......
Old 03-14-2011 | 09:03 PM
Staging Lane

Default money maker

There's too much laughing gas in here!
Old 03-15-2011 | 10:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You tell 'em Dave!

Quick Reply: money maker kit