Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

50 dry shot..

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 11:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 50 dry shot..

Thinkin bout doin the 50 dry, on my c5 vette do i need to leave mass air screen in to ensure proper readings with the 50 shot,an also what plugs?ngk,or autolite 103s? an what poistion does nozzle need to b in thanks...
Old 02-28-2011, 09:41 AM

come on just wanna recap an make sure i got all my ducks in a row....anybody?????????
Old 02-28-2011, 10:54 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Do you have the kit already? If not just do a wet kit. Its easier to upgrade to a bigger shot with it because you are not going to spray a 50 shot forever.

Br6ef (NGK) plugs for the 50 shot
Old 02-28-2011, 12:31 PM
TECH Addict

If your spraying dry through the MAF, Most will recommend to descreen the MAF, I did with no issues.

Be carefull not to damage the wires when doing it of course.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

I prefer NGK plugs. Part of this is just the relationship I have with those guys, also there customer service is amazing.

Ngk plugs are also very easy to read for working on the tuneup. I have a guy I work with a lot NGK. If you have any plug questions that I cant answer he is the guy to talk to. Shoot me any questions In a pm and I will forward his contact info to you if you need it.

We carry NGK in stock as well.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog...26&section=101

As far as nozzle placement. You want to make sure its very secure and has at least 2 inches from the maf. Dry nozzles can be a bear if you do have experience with them. Our Fbody Halo ring makes it much easier on them but on the c5 application nozzle placement is key. You will want to make sure even on the small shot that you pull EVERY plug for a few passes to ensure you are not getting nozzle movement causing a difference in distribution from run to run.

If you would like to talk more in depth or need some products feel free to Pm or Email me sir. I try and be quick to respond to tech questions.

Graham @ N20