Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LNC-2000 please post pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LNC-2000 please post pics

Does anybody have a wire diagram for the Auto with nitrous but no translock. I have the instruction that came with it but all of them have the translock or nitrous switch.

I am not sure where to go from here.

I have Nitrous Outlet 102mm plate system.

Also can you post up pics of where you mounted your LNC-2000.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:43 AM
Staging Lane

Anybody....
Old 10-31-2011, 05:58 PM
Launching!

are you going to run the two step?
Old 10-31-2011, 09:05 PM
Staging Lane

no i am not. I am a using it just for the timing retard function. I found a good spot this weekend for it. On the fire wall on the far passenger side behind all the wiring and found out how to wire it
Old 10-31-2011, 10:50 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I do not have a wiring diagram but all you have to do is hook up the Orange wire to a positive activation to trigger the lingenfelter to remove timing. You can do this two ways.

1. To the system toggle switch. This way will remove timing as soon as the system is activated.

2. To the posistive trigger wire from the system relay to the solenoid. This way will pull the timing when the system activates the solenoids.

Dave
Old 11-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
I do not have a wiring diagram but all you have to do is hook up the Orange wire to a positive activation to trigger the lingenfelter to remove timing. You can do this two ways.

1. To the system toggle switch. This way will remove timing as soon as the system is activated.

2. To the posistive trigger wire from the system relay to the solenoid. This way will pull the timing when the system activates the solenoids.

Dave
thanks i did option number 2 this weekend
Old 11-08-2011, 08:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

so if I plan to use the 2step feature of this module it has to be mounted in the engine bay and connected to the coil harness or something correct? I would like to hide it out of sight if possible. I can extend the wires no problem if able.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:48 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LNC-2000 mounting and install

Even if you are just using the timing retard feature of the LNC-2000 you still have to connect it to the coils. That is how our module is able to retard the timing. Our module connects between the PCM/ECM and the coils and delays firing the coils to achieve the desired timing retard.

You can extend the wires but we don't recommend it. The longer the wires the more likely you are to have electrical noise related problems and the wire splice joints also add to the resistance in the system.

Originally Posted by djfury05
so if I plan to use the 2step feature of this module it has to be mounted in the engine bay and connected to the coil harness or something correct? I would like to hide it out of sight if possible. I can extend the wires no problem if able.

Quick Reply: LNC-2000 please post pics