Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another satisfied N20 outlet customer!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
I am happy to help anytime.. I am lookingforward to seeing how it runs.
Thanks for the support.
Dave
Me too, I'm hoping to be able to let you guys say that your nitrous kit powers the fastest stock bottom end ls motor in the country!
Old 04-20-2012, 10:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WheelsUp84z
Busco beach is redneck heaven, I wouldnt suggest it. Uwharrie is exponentially better, and WAY bigger.

Junkie- I've got about 3 months left here in afghan, then I'll be back. Due to time constraints I'm just gonna run the **** out of the stock motor on E-85....We can be the slow SSB cars is RS275
Never been to Busco, but Wheelsup is right Wayne, Uwharrie is worth the extra drive. It is ORV HEAVEN!

You won't find the amount of trails and room to roam anywhere north of gulches but at Uwharrie.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:08 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fbodyjunkie06
Me too, I'm hoping to be able to let you guys say that your nitrous kit powers the fastest stock bottom end ls motor in the country!
Goodluck. You may be 300 lbs lighter than me, but we ain't giving up, that's for damn sure.

All in good fun ofcourse
Old 04-21-2012, 08:09 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the heads up, Busco doesn't sound like a great place for my family I'll look into Uwharrie.
Old 04-22-2012, 12:22 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by camscam02
Goodluck. You may be 300 lbs lighter than me, but we ain't giving up, that's for damn sure.

All in good fun ofcourse
This must be that reverse psychology stuff I've heard about, trying to pysch me out before I even get started, well we will just have to see about that!

LOL JK

I hope we can have some fun with this, because I'm pretty sure between me, you and the guy with the build below on the page before will be swapping the record back and forth this year several times.

I think you having 50 more rwhp than me will balance out the weight difference.

I've got something planned for that though Nothing some good old fashioned hand porting and a Harrell Engine and Dyno(HED) valve job can't fix
Old 04-22-2012, 12:47 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ATVracr
Thanks for the heads up, Busco doesn't sound like a great place for my family I'll look into Uwharrie.
Good idea Wayne. Save Busco for a boys trip.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good idea Wayne. Save Busco for a boys trip.
Hope you dont mind a bunch of underage drunk kids riding around on 4 wheelers! Thats why I dont go there anymore, too much liability in those parts.
Old 04-22-2012, 03:58 PM
10 Second Club

Hope you dont mind a bunch of underage drunk kids riding around on 4 wheelers! Thats why I dont go there anymore, too much liability in those parts.
LMAO! Yea I hear ya on that one. I have heard stories about that place, never been there.

I always have been to Uwharrie. Uwharrie is nationally accredited and known that's why I never considered anywhere else.

When I lived in SC we always went to Gulches.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:34 PM
10 Second Club

I'd like to figure out how to wire my transbrake(works off 12v), my two step(works off ground) and my two step interrupt wire(supplys ground to the 12v nitrous activation wire so that while on the two step it will not allow the nitrous to be active and/or spray).

Should I wire the two step(ground) and trans brake(12v) together via a relay and then splice the interrupt wire to the 12v activation wire from my nitrous kits relay that goes to my window switch?

I know there have to of been plenty of you guys with transbrakes and two steps utilize a feature like this where while on your two-step rpm limit with the transbrake engaged the nitrous won't spray because of this, and then when the transbrake button is released the nitrous sprays.

Simple diagram will do.

JonCR96Z drew me up a little schematic for a relay to make this work and while it makes the two step and transbrake work at the same time I had someone hold a test light to the wire that gives the nitrous solenoid it's power and even on the brake/two step it's still getting power. It needs to not get power while the trans brake is engaged and then the test light should come on once the transbrake is released signaling that the relay which controls the nitrous solenoids is sending power to the solenoids, but only once the brake is released. I think.

Last edited by Fbodyjunkie06; 05-06-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:48 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I made a post about who should I order form, the NO outlet was recommended. I will buy my kit and hopefully they can answer all my questions what exactly I need for bolt on. Sounds like they did a good job though.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:01 AM
FormerVendor

heck yeah!!!

Originally Posted by joeyagls1
I made a post about who should I order form, the NO outlet was recommended. I will buy my kit and hopefully they can answer all my questions what exactly I need for bolt on. Sounds like they did a good job though.
definitely fell free to call us anytime!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Neal@NitrousOutlet
heck yeah!!!
What about my interrupt wire?

Which wire should I splice into with it?(interrupt wire)

The wire that goes from the window switch to the relay that powers my solenoids or the actual power wire that goes from the relay to the fuel and nitrous solenoids?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:38 PM
10 Second Club

Guys I currently have 12v going to one side of my transbrake button. The other side of the button I have a wire going to the hot side of the trans brake solenoid. The ground side of the trans brake solenoid is grounded.

The harlan two step I have works off ground. It has three wires. One is the interrupt, and the other two are activation wires.

Here are the condensed version of the instructions.
Activation inputs (Long white and gray wires)
Relay output (Short yellow wire)

Coil Pack Connectors:
The coil pack connections are made by intercepting the PCM control signals at the large gray
connector in the center of each coil pack. The harness has 2 pairs of connectors, one pair for each
bank. Unplug the connectors on both coil packs and jumper them using the paired connectors of
the 2-step wiring harness. Either connector pair may be used on either engine bank.

Activation Inputs:
The 2 inputs can be used to provide two different modes of operation. Simple On/Off operation
and latched operation.

On/Off Operation
On/Off operation allows the user to activate and de-active the 2-step manually.

White wire(Arming Switch): Momentary switch to ground.
Normally Open, close switch to active.
Gray Wire: Connect to ground or parallel with White wire

Would I just unhook the ground solenoid from where I have it grounded on trans now, to connecting it with the white wire of the two step and then taking the two steps grey wire and hooking it to ground where I had the solenoid ground wire grounded on the trans pan?

Would that allow me to use the trans brake and two step with the same button at the same time?

If that would work then all I have to do is connect the yellow interrupt wire to my solenoids power wire so it would kill the fuel and nitrous noids on the trans brake and two step until the trans brake/two step button is released then it's game on finally.

Last edited by Fbodyjunkie06; 05-07-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:32 AM
10 Second Club

These plugs look a little better I'm sure

Old 05-08-2012, 05:12 PM
TECH Resident

Very nice, I currently have about 70 of the 3346 plug, once i step it up, ill switch to the 1049. Cant wait to see how your ride does. Good to see some guys battleing it out for fun.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by krissoto
Very nice, I currently have about 70 of the 3346 plug, once i step it up, ill switch to the 1049. Cant wait to see how your ride does. Good to see some guys battleing it out for fun.
Can anyone show me how to wire up a 12v trans brake and a switched ground two step?

Or is it possible to take both grey and white wires from the two step(work off ground) wire them inline of each other, and ground them at the same point the trans brake solenoid wire is grounded.

Would that allow me to use my two step while on the transbrake?

I know you can't normally hook up an accessory that uses 12v with one that uses ground on the same circuit, but since there is a solenoid in between the two would it work?

I have been trying to read up on how a relay works and if I apply ground to what pin and 12v to what pin it makes this move inside which in turn makes this work and I am freaking lost.

I just either need a diagram telling me how to wire my trans brake (12v) and two step (ground) together so I can finally use my damn transbrake and two step like I've been wanting to do for almost 8 months now!

I want to launch this thing off the trans brake on a full 200 shot, but can't until I get the damn thing wired up!

****, I know I can use the footbrake but that's like fingering Jessica Biel when you could of poked her all night!

Last edited by Fbodyjunkie06; 05-08-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

I have the msd one, and all i do is have the tbrake and 2 step activation (12v activated) on the same output from the relay.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:16 PM
10 Second Club

I have the msd one, and all i do is have the tbrake and 2 step activation (12v activated) on the same output from the relay.
I used to have that one on my black car.

I really wish I still had it right about now.

I know there is a way to wire a 4 or 5 pin relay up to allow both of them to work, but if I can wire the two step up by just grounding the two steps ground wires with the ground wire for the trans brake solenoid I'd be in business and it'd be a lot easier than having to re-wire my trans brake.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:17 PM
10 Second Club

use this diagram and have the 2 step tied into the transbrake, after the momentary switch
Attached Thumbnails Another satisfied N20 outlet customer!-tb-20and-20n-202-20o-20switch.jpg  
Old 05-08-2012, 09:21 PM
10 Second Club

better yet here's one more specific to the harlan 2 step... google images ftw
Attached Thumbnails Another satisfied N20 outlet customer!-cj-20wiring.jpg  

Quick Reply: Another satisfied N20 outlet customer!