Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me diagnose my N20 1/4 mile issue?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 07:39 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What fuel gauge did you have? I noticed mine started to read about 22psi but I know it's incorrect because the car still runs the same, fuel trims haven't changed, and WOT fuel is still spot on. I need to check it with a new guage soon just to wipe away any doubt, but it sucks that my gauge is less then a year old. Mine was an AEM, lol
Old 08-10-2012, 10:06 AM
TECH Regular

It was a Marshall brand i bought 4 years ago from speed inc, 0-100psi, the needle looks good, & no physical issues but obviously something internal isn't happy.

I think i'll buy the nitro outlet brand next, they are liquid filled & 4an manifold for $50

I was looking at your "old" stats very similar setup to what i'm running other than i'm an auto. Whats your new setup run??
Old 08-10-2012, 01:20 PM
TECH Regular

It's gone 10.3 on an ugly pass. I would say it would go 9.90s if I took it to the track today, but I'm actually going to put a different cam in it before I go back to the track since my friend is going to sponsor it for me. Tracks are 2.5 hrs away, so we do more street racing around here LOL

Quick Reply: Help me diagnose my N20 1/4 mile issue?