Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lnc-2000 and nos launcher wiring?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lnc-2000 and nos launcher wiring?

does this look right to u guys.

im wiring to my 2010 ls3 camaro.

any thoughts on what i should do or change.
Attached Thumbnails lnc-2000 and nos launcher wiring?-lnc-2000-launcher.jpg  
Old 11-19-2012, 12:52 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LNC-2000 to NOS launcher

Are you activating the LNC-2000 off of one WOT switch and then the NOS launcher off of another?

What are you using as a WOT switch? The NOS launcher appears to be able to read TPS directly on either of the analog inputs so you wouldn't need to use a WOT switch. From the manual:
The White/Blue wire is the “Input 1” wire. This is the trigger wire for the system. Connect to either a 12v or ground microswitch
input or it can be connected to the signal output wire on a TPS with either a rising or falling voltage. The signal type is selected in
the software configuration. If you are not sure which wire this is, consult a factory service manual.
So you could have TPS (not accelerator pedal) going to that.

Then the launcher has programmable outputs that you could use to activate the LNC-2000 for timing retard. Again from the NOS Launcher manual:
The Yellow and Orange wires are General Purpose Outputs (GPO’s) that are programmable in the software for various purposes
such as activating a timing retard, etc. These are low current ground outputs. If using to trigger a high current device (over 1
Amp), use them to trigger a relay. If you need a +12v output trigger, use this ground GPO to trigger a relay that will supply +12v.
If these wires will not be used, heat shrink the end and secure it tightly out of the way.
Here is a link to the NOS Launcher manual I was looking at:

http://www.holley.com/data/Products/.../199R10466.pdf

On the LNC-2000, it looks like you are activating 2-step function with the yellow +12volt input based on WOT? That would make the 2-step active when ever you were at WOT. I don't think that is what you want.

The orange +12v retard activation could come from the NOS Launcher but the 2-step activation should be clutch or toggle switch or brake activated unless you are using it as an overall RPM limiter (then it should always be active).

Is this a MT or an AT car?

Originally Posted by dekan513
does this look right to u guys.

im wiring to my 2010 ls3 camaro.

any thoughts on what i should do or change.

Last edited by Jason Haines @ LPE; 11-19-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: added info
Old 11-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea i have it wired like that now just wasnt workin , but i think it was a ground issue.
i have it wired like it says but they use a color code for the relay . which confuses me cause i dont use their relays . i make my own relay harness. cleans up wiring a bit.
i had the orange wire going to my switch instead of letting the launcher do it . i was just afraid i wouldnt know if it was workin or not. lol . but im learning to trust stuff.
how do u guys know if timing is being pulled ? anyway i can check without a tuner. i read something about the grey wire. but unsure

on the wot for on the 2 step that is being used on the clutch ,when the clutch pedal is 101% to the floor it supplies 12v. that way when i push it to change gears it dont activate.

just wondering what ur thoughts are on that. its on a 2010 camaro so no clutch sensor i dont think.

how would u do it or recommend doing the 2 step.

ty for the help . lnc is a awesome company.

Quick Reply: lnc-2000 and nos launcher wiring?