Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Controler Options

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 07:41 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nitrous Controler Options

I am in the process of finishing up my parts collection for my build, and now I must choose a controler.

What are the current options out there for a controler? I am looking for real world experience with these, not what you heard on the interwebz
Old 01-12-2013, 09:10 AM
12 Second Club

NOS Launcher is a nice progressive that I have experience with. Pretty easy to use and has a ton of options.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:46 AM
9 Second Club

Depends on how much your spraying and car setup really IMO. I spray a 100-150 shot and I'm super happy with my NOS Mini Progressive. Works great and not hard to install.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:57 PM
11 Second Club

The new lingenfelter one?
Old 01-14-2013, 05:04 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lingenfelter NCC-001 nitrous controller

RPM Transmissions should be able to give you some good feedback on the Lingenfelter Performance Engineering NCC-001 nitrous controller. They have installed the controller in several vehicles.

At the 2012 LSX Shoutout RPM was #1 qualifier and won the race in Real Street using our controller. Our black 427 LS9 Camaro was runner up in the 5th Gen Shootout with the controller as well.

On our 427 LS9 Camaro we are running the system as a dry system with all the added fuel for the roughly 500 hp of nitrous being added via the primary 8 injectors. We activate the E85 mode in the custom EFILive operating system via one of the outputs on our controller and that is how we control the added fuel for the second stage of nitrous. Between the engine, supercharger and nitrous we are making over 1250 hp at the rear wheels through the automatic transmission (and then taking it down the track in a 4200 lbs vehicle).

I can post links to the instruction manual, software, images, videos if anyone isn't familiar with those aspects of the controller (I don't want to tie up this thread with repeat information if everyone has already seen it).

Nitrous Outlet has one of the controllers for testing. Not sure if they have installed it on a vehicle yet.

ADM out of Texas has installed one so they should be able to give you some feedback as has Scoggin Dickey.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by gillbot
The new lingenfelter one?

Quick Reply: Nitrous Controler Options